Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 (120291 Views)

Unilever Future Leaders Program For Graduates (full Time Role) / Apply For Shell Livewire Regional Programme 2017 / Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by laskillful(m): 12:38am On Apr 11, 2017
mikaj:

Brother I am still battling with the game. Funny thing is I have been getting almost all games but still regrets. What's your secret? What is y'all secret to this game thing sef..

Tired playing and playing.

Who's in Lagos, let's meet so you can guide me in the game. Its becoming annoying

pls were u able to play the game more than once, if u did, how did you go about it.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by shybelle: 5:54am On Apr 11, 2017
mikaj:

Brother I am still battling with the game. Funny thing is I have been getting almost all games but still regrets. What's your secret? What is y'all secret to this game thing sef..

Tired playing and playing.

Who's in Lagos, let's meet so you can guide me in the game. Its becoming annoying

For the part of the game that has to do with numbers. Make sure u have a pen and a book or lots of papers. No matter how long the digits become try not to get it wrong.
Make sure you are not distracted. Keep your eyes fixed on your screen and write all the digits down.
That was what I did. I did not use my phone so I'm not sure how the guys that used theirs were able to ace it. But I think the using a computer for the game is better.

For the part that had to do with sharing money. I didn't share the extra I got equally with my partner. I gave him $0.5 less. When I was asked to rate how fair I was on a scale of 0 to 10, I picked 9. My result showed that I tend to be critical.

The part that had to do with cards, reading facial expressions and arrows, I'm not sure how I did those.

Truth is I wanted to practice before doing the main test but it turned turn I was taking my test without knowing. Just be calm and don't get distracted even when you think you aren't doing well.

There was one that had to do with tapping the space bar key. For each, you have an option to play the easy or hard one and your chance of winning is usually displayed on the screen. This was the trick I used, whenever the chance of winning was less than 50%, I played easy. When it was more than 50% I played hard.

I hope this helps.

All the best

7 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Dudecollins(m): 6:06am On Apr 11, 2017
lorddskillz:

Same here o.
I got the Same mail. No feedback yet. Over 24 hours now. I am worried tbh

Same here... I just hope they have not forgotten us.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by prestige4uc: 6:49am On Apr 11, 2017
lorddskillz:

Same here o.
I got the Same mail. No feedback yet. Over 24 hours now. I am worried tbh

You applied supply chain too?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by lorddskillz: 7:14am On Apr 11, 2017
prestige4uc:

You applied supply chain too?

Nope.
R and D.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by mikaj(m): 8:00am On Apr 11, 2017
shybelle:

For the part of the game that has to do with numbers. Make sure u have a pen and a book or lots of papers. No matter how long the digits become try not to get it wrong.
Make sure you are not distracted. Keep your eyes fixed on your screen and write all the digits down.
That was what I did. I did not use my phone so I'm not sure how the guys that used theirs were able to ace it. But I think the using a computer for the game is better.

For the part that had to do with sharing money. I didn't share the extra I got equally with my partner. I gave him $0.5 less. When I was asked to rate how fair I was on a scale of 0 to 10, I picked 9. My result showed that I tend to be critical.

The part that had to do with cards, reading facial expressions and arrows, I'm not sure how I did those.

Truth is I wanted to practice before doing the main test but it turned turn I was taking my test without knowing. Just be calm and don't get distracted even when you think you aren't doing well.

There was one that had to do with tapping the space bar key. For each, you have an option to play the easy or hard one and your chance of winning is usually displayed on the screen. This was the trick I used, whenever the chance of winning was less than 50%, I played easy. When it was more than 50% I played hard.

I hope this helps.

All the best

Thanks bro. I really do appreciate
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by mikaj(m): 8:02am On Apr 11, 2017
laskillful:

pls were u able to play the game more than once, if u did, how did you go about it.

created a new mail
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by shybelle: 8:04am On Apr 11, 2017
mikaj:

Thanks bro. I really do appreciate

Uwc, but i'm not a bro undecided
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by mikaj(m): 8:42am On Apr 11, 2017
shybelle:

Uwc, but i'm not a bro undecided
Apologies Miss.
Technically speaking, everyone in Nigeria are addressed as guys.

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 11, 2017
I just finished the video interview but have not gotten any feedback? Please what's the feedback time?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 11, 2017
Just got feedback but no success mail.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by alex20009: 11:28am On Apr 11, 2017
Hi, please what did your mail say
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 11, 2017
The mail described my performance explicitly in terms of judgement, drive and influence.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by alex20009: 11:55am On Apr 11, 2017
Same as mine does it mean we passed?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by prestige4uc: 11:59am On Apr 11, 2017
Dudecollins:

Same here... I just hope they have not forgotten us.

I think is in batches. I pray and hope we get a call.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by OARmimi: 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
Please are they considering age too..I mean less than 26 years?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by GraceM2017: 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
Can an Engineering graduate apply for R&grin? Thanks for ur replies in advance.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by OgidiOlu3(m): 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
GraceM2017:
Can an Engineering graduate apply for R&grin? Thanks for ur replies in advance.

Yes. Chemical/Mechanical

1 Like

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by teeflames(m): 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
as in....the feedback sent to me after the video interview is too good to be true, i just hope they send another mail to clarify
12go:
The mail described my performance explicitly in terms of judgement, drive and influence.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Feraz(m): 2:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
shybelle:
Congratulations, you were successful in passing Level 2 - our online games.

We would like to invite you to complete Level 3 - our video interview. As part of the video interview you will be allocated to a function specific project and asked to talk through what you would do in specific situations in Unilever. These situations will explore how we can grow our business through the use of technology and new innovations. You can prepare by researching Unilever, the role, and thinking about your strengths and how you would use them in different situations to achieve positive results.

This interview will take you roughly 30 minutes to complete, and you can do it whenever is convenient for you.

You can learn more about what to expect here.

When you are ready to take the interview please click here.

Interview on mobile! - Just download the HireVue app and then click the link above to begin.
iOS Android

Your user name is: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you need to set a new password, please click here

For 24/7 HireVue technical support contact, click here.

Please complete the video interview within 7 days of receiving this email. Otherwise, if you do not complete the assessment we will assume you have decided not to progress your application further.

If you have a general enquiry about your application or require reasonable adjustments because of your special situation then please contact the local Recruitment Team, you will find their contact details on the job posting.

Good luck! We look forward to reviewing your video and learning more about you!

Feedback

At Unilever we value your feedback and strive to continuously improve our recruitment processes. Please take a moment to rate your experience so far using the smiley faces below.

Excellent

Good

Average

Poor

Bad

Please note that your feedback is not linked to your application and is utilised to improve overall candidate experience and our recruitment process.

Kind Regards,
Unilever Recruitment
Funny! Haven't had feedback from them if I passed or failed the game. They've been reviewing scores since last week Friday.

VampireeM:

Like 10mins after... am yet to do the video interview though ve been sent the link
Thank you! Wonder why mine is different and taking this long.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by MeezPat(f): 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
Plz i got a link for d games.Can i take dem on my android phone and what o the games entail.Thanks
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by doteezy1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
MeezPat:
Plz i got a link for d games.Can i take dem on my android phone and what o the games entail.Thanks

Yes u can use an android OS phone... I did and was successful... For the game, make sure you have a pen and plenty sheets of paper...u will be asked to take note of some long strings of number displaying on ur screen and type them back...you will be asked to share money with a friend...don't be greedy, don't be too generous...rate appropraitaely with whatever money is given to you by your friend in the game....make sure you learn from mistakes...if you notice you made a move and it cost you some dollars, don't make the move again....just enjoy the game and be fast...use your left and right fingers to tap the screen whenever you are asked to fill a box so as to save time...just be fast with whatever you do...good luck

2 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by doteezy1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
teeflames:
as in....the feedback sent to me after the video interview is too good to be true, i just hope they send another mail to clarify

Same here oo, i got a feedback report after my video stating my strengths in the interview, but the mail didn't say anything about a next stage. I hope I'm successful...
Please did any one get a mail that talked about a next stage or stating that you have passed or failed the video interview level, and so eligible for a next stage??
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by laskillful(m): 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
doteezy1:

Yes u can use an android OS phone... I did and was successful... For the game, make sure you have a pen and plenty sheets of paper...u will be asked to take note of some long strings of number displaying on ur screen and type them back...you will be asked to share money with a friend...don't be greedy, don't be too generous...rate appropraitaely with whatever money is given to you by your friend in the game....make sure you learn from mistakes...if you notice you made a move and it cost you some dollars, don't make the move again....just enjoy the game and be fast...use your left and right fingers to tap the screen whenever you are asked to fill a box so as to save time...just be fast with whatever you do...good luck

pls for aw long did u go in that digits stuff, it seemed unending o. like aw many number strings did u get to?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by doteezy1(m): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
Lol....keep on doing it oo...even if itz till tomorrow...however I made 31 correct entries
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by DRscience(f): 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
doteezy1:

Same here oo, i got a feedback report after my video stating my strengths in the interview, but the mail didn't say anything about a next stage. I hope I'm successful...
Please did any one get a mail that talked about a next stage or stating that you have passed or failed the video interview level, and so eligible for a next stage??
please can one use a phone for the interview?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by shybelle: 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
doteezy1:

Hello doteezy1,

Did you apply for supply chain or R&grin?

If supply chain, during your video interview, did you watch any YouTube video for the business study?
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by thosyno63(m): 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hello house, concerning the game, how do i tend to play the other games asides the 1st 12 because my phone is saying the screen is small
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by Imunose(f): 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
Pleaseee am having some challenges. I tried to take d game test buh I inputed some tins I discovered was wrongly spelt after creating the pymetrics account. Can I change dat cry am scared.
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by lola800: 10:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
thosyno63:
Hello house, concerning the game, how do i tend to play the other games asides the 1st 12 because my phone is saying the screen is small

Get a phone with a bigger screen or a laptop. I used my tab at first(the smallr samsung tab) and it said my screen was too small. So I guess you'll need the regular big tab/ipad or a laptop/desktop to do the game.Personally I feel using a laptop/desktop is actually better because of the nature of the game.In my own opinion it might increase your chances of winning by a small percentage(note I said my own opinion). Although someone has testified to using a phone and scaling through
Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by lola800: 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
shybelle:

I hope this helps.

All the best

Heed her advice, this was my approach too

2 Likes

Re: Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 by vinneyville(m): 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
12go:
I just finished the video interview but have not gotten any feedback? Please what's the feedback time?
Was it on mobile or PC and did u have to dress cooperate??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Top 5 Government Agencies To Work For / INEC (ADHOC Staff) Invite For Training. / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.