Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) (67859 Views)

BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) / BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters / Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by brandonobi(m): 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
Coefficient:
Came across this on FB

A while back, CNN Africa reached out to my friend and asked to feature her business and how she started. They asked her to send in her story. She was so excited and I was over the moon for her.

She sent in that story and was contacted shortly after. They asked her to change the story a bit to show how she suffered to start her business. She was also supposed to say that she did the business from her car for lack of a shop. She did home deliveries and it was painful having to juggle all that in Lagos.

My friend was both disappointed and amused. She had worked as a manager at a big company in Nigeria before quitting to start her business. And although she started really small, with no shop in the beginning and I, her mobile customer, suffering was never a part of her journey.

She told CNN she would not change her story. They replied to tell her they were not interested in her story because the business was too young.

Sigh.

Now, there's a need to paint Africa a certain way and if it's not that way, it is unafrican.

Yesterday, Kitchen Butterfly talked about how a German TV wanted her food featured on their show but backed out when her cooking + food was not 'Nigerian' enough. Of course she would have been using a blender rather than pounding and sweating. She would have cooked in a nice, clean environment and not in a dirty backyard. A German TV knows what it is to be Nigerian better than Kitchen Butterfly, the Nigerian foodist.

Look at BBNaija now and see the same thing propagated by Nigerians themselves.

These too photos, do they have account balance attached to them? No. But one is a semi-white family which equals rich and the other is a black family which equals poverty stricken.

There's nothing the world loves more than an African who tells about how poor and needy they are, and unfortunately, in Nigeria, be poor or act poor and you're loved.

'I had no shoes' made Jonathan a frigging President.
'I have no money in my account' gave us the current dundi of a President.

Now, Efe too. We have not seen his bank account but he must be poor.
TBoss has some whiteness, she must be rich.

Just before I came back, I went to the city center and bumped into this white charity organization raising money to give water to African children (complete with photos of hungry black children) and I kept wondering, like I always have, are there no hungry white children in this world?

The question on that photo is plain stupid and unfortunately, many Nigerians find it reasonable.

If you're going to vote for Efe, vote because you like him or whatever, and not because he somehow looks or acts poor. That's bullshit.

The fact that he even needed to act like a person who has never eaten food in his life to be REAL is a fucking problem.

When did acting poor equal realness?
I really like this, sensible opinion and quite interesting to read, the unnecessary back and fro banter on here is getting annoying.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by Mouthgag: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
policy12:

#Efenation Wetin concern mi...street credibility.
Fûck the street
Is bbn a poverty alleviation scheme?

Nonsense

EFE won't win..

QUOTE ME ANYWHERE
Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by policy12: 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
Mouthgag:

Fûck the street

Nonsense

EFE won't win..

QUOTE ME ANYWHERE

Last time I checked am entitled to my own opinion and I guess u just air urs.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by Mouthgag: 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
policy12:

Last time I checked am entitled to my own opinion and I guess u just air urs.
Oyinbo rẹpẹtẹ grin
Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
dominique:

Bisola has lost a huge chunk of fans, I won't be surprised if she doesn't make top 3. If you follow the show well, you won't be saying that Debie Rise has low self-esteem. She's soft, quiet, peace loving but not a push over. She has stands up for herself when the need arises. Last night, she stood up for herself and put Tboss in her place but people only chose to see the part where she apologized for the sake of peace and started taunting her all over the social media. We know she's not perfect but she has the best personality amongst the remaining housemates.

Truly you endow her with the personality of a saint but really, she's never stood out to me as a contender because she sort of fades into the patchwork especially in the shadow of Tboss. Its all good anyways, may the most popular person win.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by Demsay1(m): 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
let them give #efe the money,let him go better his life
Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
prescar14:

I am something i get drunk in parties and scream 25 million no be money and always claim poverty.what am I?
Mtshewww

Base on logistics, please

Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by edupedia: 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
2kaybiel:
all black vs all white

u be wayo people...u will fail...
Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by edupedia: 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
Mouthgag:

Fûck the street

Nonsense

EFE won't win..

QUOTE ME ANYWHERE

...dont mind all those wayo people...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
edupedia:

u be wayo people...u will fail...
because of #bbn and dat u lust afta her abi.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
All these ppl saying efe and poverty eradication scheme
Because he is poor he should not win??
Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by stpat1(m): 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2017
afezy110:
lol. nigga i ain't poor. I'm just saying everyone needs money. yes? but some need it more than others. efe needs it more .. receive sense to understand English.. and i repeat myself.. DON'T QUOTE ME AGAIN

Gerrarrahia Ote
Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Some Romanian family wan come chop money for Naija. Go back to your Romania and wait for big brother Romania undecided

grin grin grin grin
Very true

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by Goldmaxx(f): 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
dominique:

Must everybody support one person? Who is the better person I should be supporting? The semi-literate drunkard, the wayward babymama? The overgrown boss baby or the lip chewing weed smoker?
Who are you to call her a non-entity? Who knows you? Have you achieved a quarter of what she has? Do you have a tenth of her talents? If you're looking for a non-entity, kindle consult the nearest mirror.

I stand with Debie-Rise
#pepperthem
1. but you know she won't win right? And 2.If by weed taker you mean efe,how did u know that?
Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by kimacent(m): 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
Abeg make una send me Airtime make I use vote d person u send to vote
Here is my email address (kimacent@gmail.com)

Pls do quick n send it so dat I can vote for the person u want
Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:36am On Apr 08, 2017
Bisola For The Money
Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by emmysexxy(f): 9:49am On Apr 08, 2017
PrettyGaby:
abegi! If it's by who needs the money more, then DebbieRise should probably win, considering she was orphaned pretty young
MADAM PLEASE WHERE ARE YOU WATCHING BBN FROM?DEBBYS PARENTS ARE ALIVE.INFACT THE DAD IS A PASTOR,PLEASE CHECK YOUR FACTS RIGHT.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
girl4rmspace:

so who's gonna win?

I can say without a doubt dat efe will win. U can quote wen it happens.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by girl4rmspace(f): 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
jaxxy:

I can say without a doubt dat efe will win. U can quote wen it happens.
i hope so
Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 09, 2017
jonhemma11:
Efe family vs Tboss' family.Which family deserves the money based on the photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/efe-family-tboss-familywhich-family.html?m=1
First of all big brother isn't a charity organization. Even Efe When would be disappointed in all these stunts. For God sake why Those? Isn't Bisola there? Those didn't had fans has Bisola but now all these stunts would make her popular the more. Many endorsement e. t. C
Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by afezy110(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2017
stpat1:

Gerrarrahia Ote
now i have time for you.. now tboss has left.. abi ur stupidity has been proven..
Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
girl4rmspace:

i hope so

U can quote me now. Lol... cheers to our winner!!!
Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by girl4rmspace(f): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
jaxxy:

lol well deserved
Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by girl4rmspace(f): 10:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
jaxxy:

lol well deserved

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) by kingsley1971: 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
base on logistics,, EFE and family deserves the 25mulla,,,,,,that is why we voted for him to win,,,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ka3na And Praise Caught Having Sex / Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA / Do You Remember This Old Nigerian Advert? (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.