Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Wanted By U.s. Marshal - Olaniran Awogbami - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wanted By U.s. Marshal - Olaniran Awogbami (2735 Views)

This Lady Is Wanted By The Police For Engaging In Bisexual Activities (photos) / Solomon Ndigabara Wanted By Rivers Police (photo) / Nigerian Wanted By FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted By U.s. Marshal - Olaniran Awogbami by jona2: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2009
Name: AWOGBAMI, Olaniran
Offense(s): Sexual Assault, Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution

Point of Contact: Lone Star Fugitive Task Force (512) 916-5393

Re: Wanted By U.s. Marshal - Olaniran Awogbami by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2009
any bounty ?
Re: Wanted By U.s. Marshal - Olaniran Awogbami by SEFAGO(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2009
abeg *jona make I use you now, and I go collect the bounty and share am with your family. Sebi every black man resemble each other grin
Re: Wanted By U.s. Marshal - Olaniran Awogbami by jona2: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2009
SEFAGO:

abeg *jona make I use you now, and I go collect the bounty and share am with your family. Sebi every black man resemble each other grin

Re: Wanted By U.s. Marshal - Olaniran Awogbami by SEFAGO(m): 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2009
cool
Re: Wanted By U.s. Marshal - Olaniran Awogbami by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2009
I think this should be sent to crime section!
Re: Wanted By U.s. Marshal - Olaniran Awogbami by harakiri(m): 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2009
Very tantalizing thread.Now tell me, what degree of assault are we talking about here? I ask because everything for US na either "abuse" or "assault".Is it aggravated assault or the "he touched my butt" assault?If it's the second (which i believe it is or close to) then all this propaganda is just crazy.Dem just want deport the guy. . .period! (after jailing him that is)
Re: Wanted By U.s. Marshal - Olaniran Awogbami by jona2: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2010
Taxi cab driver accused of sexually assaulting passenger

By: News 8 Austin Staff

An Austin woman said she was sexually assaulted by a taxi cab driver late Saturday.

Police issued an arrest warrant for 31-year-old Olaniran Awogbami Tuesday, according to the arrest affidavit.

The victim left a bar near Sixth and Trinity Streets and was placed in the suspect's cab. The victim woke up during the sexual assault and tried to push Awogbami off.

Police obtained still photos of Awogbami touching the woman while she was asleep. Yellow Cab's manager cooperated with police during this investigation.

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu46wWUZLkm8AOAhXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzYTA5YjB1BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkA0gzOTlfMTMz/SIG=12i271sar/EXP=1262988080/**http%3a//www.usmarshals.gov/district/tx-w/fugitives/awogbami.pdf
Re: Wanted By U.s. Marshal - Olaniran Awogbami by idowu2005: 3:45am On Mar 28, 2016
Its unfortunate that the office of the Travis county district attorney didn't do enough investigation on the case, wasted tax payer money to take case like this to trial and they loose because the fact revealed itself at the trial that Kristen Gary(the complainant) lied. she also filled a law suite of $1 million dollars for damages. Its also to my surprise that non of the news or paper carry it that he was acquitted of all the charges at trial. They wont because its a slap to the system for detailing innocent man in jail . System corrupt and absolute system corrupt.
jona2:
Taxi cab driver accused of sexually assaulting passenger

By: News 8 Austin Staff

An Austin woman said she was sexually assaulted by a taxi cab driver late Saturday.

Police issued an arrest warrant for 31-year-old Olaniran Awogbami Tuesday, according to the arrest affidavit.

The victim left a bar near Sixth and Trinity Streets and was placed in the suspect's cab. The victim woke up during the sexual assault and tried to push Awogbami off.

Police obtained still photos of Awogbami touching the woman while she was asleep. Yellow Cab's manager cooperated with police during this investigation.

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu46wWUZLkm8AOAhXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEzYTA5YjB1BHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkA0gzOTlfMTMz/SIG=12i271sar/EXP=1262988080/**http%3a//www.usmarshals.gov/district/tx-w/fugitives/awogbami.pdf

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Terrorists Crucify Spies, Cut Off Man’s Finger(graphic Photos) / See Photos Of Kenyan Lady As She Strips Herself Naked To Fight A Man In Public / CNN Releases More Footage From Lekki Tollgate Shooting [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.