Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People (31227 Views)

Pet Dogs Dancing: Philippines Animal Advocate Shares Stunning Pictures / Italian Mastiff Dogs / CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People by tosyne2much(m): 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
Some dogs are not properly taken care of due to lack of care, food, shelter and financial instability on the part of the owners.

You might want to know the ways to spot dogs that are owned by the poor, Tosyne2much has highlighted the characters usually exhibited by these dogs

1. They are chronic Flirts

When you see male dogs loitering the street unnecessarily, beer it in mind that they belong to the poor because their movements are not restricted by their owners. Therefore, they constitute nuisance and become thugs in the society when they stand the chance to flirt by parading one street to another looking for other local dogs to shine their congo. The funniest thing is that that they can scroll from Lagos to Ibadan and will return home safely without getting lost

2. They don't comprehend English

Most dogs that are owned by the poor are not brought up with "speech decoding" ability. It's just a waste of time speaking English to these dogs because they will make you look like a slowpoke. When you tell them "shut up", that's when they will begin to bark and when you tell them "sit down" that's when they will defaecate.

3. They bear ridiculous Names

You can easy spot the dogs owned by the poor by the names given to them. While rich people give their dogs cute names like Wristbangle, Seun Osewa, Sparkey, Messi; the poor give their dogs ridiculous names such as "Bingo, Jay Jay Okocha, Papa Ajasco, Chinedu, Chukwudi, Airforce1, Lalasticlala, etc) cheesy

4. They are usually spotted in waste bins

Since these dogs are not well feed, they hustle for their daily meal and seek stomach infrastructure by rummaging people's waste bins in search of food so that they won't die of starvation. They're usually spotted in canals, PSP refuse disposal centre, etc

5. They look Unkempt, Tattered and Battered

When you see a dog looking so ugly, unkempt, handicap, tattered and battered, you don't need trace it to its house before you know that it belongs to the poor. Some of them are prone to rabies and other diseases as they are not regularly bathed, neither have they for once been taken to the veterinary for injections or diagnosis of diseases. You will always see lice on their body and flies chasing them everywhere.

6. They become your Friend at the sight of Food

No matter how harsh some of them claim to be, food is their weak point. They start wagging their tails and will become friends with anyone that offers them food, unlike those aggressive trained dogs that will devour both you and your food.

7. They lack Comportment

I can't even recall the number of ladies (crush) that have turned me due to the fact that my dog has vehemently disgraced me in their presence. These dogs lack compartment that, when you offer a visitor food, that's when these dogs will surface from nowhere and will begin to wag their tails with flies hovering around their ears. In fact, some of them no go allow the visitor enjoy the food as they will be dragging the food with him or her

8. They attend Parties for Leftovers

The dogs owned by poor people are easily spotted in public parties such as burial, naming, house warming, etc. The moment these dogs see people parking chairs, tables and canopies to a particular location, these dogs are filled with joy because they know they stand a chance to eat exotic meals. The moment the party begins, they take positions at the party for leftovers

9. They Bark at the wrong time

They hardly bark when they see a stranger not, unlike the dogs owned by the rich people who don't tolerate strangers. Many will agree with Tosyne2much that the dogs owned by poor people normally bark at the wrong time. For example, when thieves arrive, they bury their heads in a safe place just to avoid stray bullets but when you carry woman come house, that's when they display their lunacy and won't allow her into the compound.

10. They usually eat Faeces

Those who live in villages will agree with me that some of these dogs owned by poor people (especially in the village) usually eat faeces. Each time their children defaecate, they whisper the name of the dog to come to lick up the baby's butt and faces too. This isn't an exaggerate or something, I have experienced it in Ekiti quite a few number of times.

Thank for reading

I drop my pen at this juncture

Feel free to add yours

Written by: Hon Tosyne2much

http://www.tosyne2much.com/2017/04/10-ways-to-spot-dogs-owned-by-poor.html

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People by wristbangle: 4:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
Very hilarious article grin

11. They end up as 404 in Ondo/Ekiti, Akwa Ibom and Cross River states soup tongue

Most dogs owned by poor people due to the fact that they can't nurture them always end up in the soup of people living in the above listed states.

Lalasticlala, do you have 404 as pet?

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People by Papiikush: 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2017
Any dog you see on its own loitering the streets is definitely owned by a poor man.

People from ondo can kill for a piece of dog meat though. Especially Calabar ladies grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People by younghartz(m): 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
They actually listen to other dialect......

Billy bà (Billy come)

brandy zò (brandy come)

jack wá (jack come)

don't also forget that does poor dogs can't get lost unlike this olodo foreign breed....

#iStandWithMyEkuke...
#TrulyNigerian
#NigerianShepherd
#TeamLocal

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People by eezeribe(m): 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
Tosyne2much has finished with humans... It's now animals

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People by ShakurM(m): 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
I don't like dogs angry

I will just replace the dog with child, dogs with children and bark with talk then read it again grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
how did you know they stroll from lagos to ibadan all in the name of flirting may be you have done likewise as human being to know this? lolz

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People by tosyne2much(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
2kaybiel:
how did you know they stroll from lagos to ibadan all in the name of flirting may be you have done likewise as human being to know this? lolz
Hahaha cheesy I don't flirt around bro tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy I don't flirt around bro tongue
lolz, but you obviously sound like someone who does flirt from NO 1, "ole ni mo ese ole to". just kidding
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People by Omotayor123(f): 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2017
I swear, these points are hilariousgrin grin
Rotflcheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
NO 10 got my rib cracking, it is a typical village boy that of course knows this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
oshe friday grin grin

17 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People by MrEgbegbe(m): 5:41pm On Apr 06, 2017

How to know spot dogs owned by poor owners

12. They look like Buhari

13. They answer names like Wiskie, Tiger, Bullet, Sparrow, Jack

14. They eat human shiit

23 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
i saw the headline..... " TOP 10 + MUMU topic"....

I knew it just had to be tosyne....Do you bribe the MODs? angry

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People by smartty68(m): 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
Base on logistic; how this thing take reach FP sef grin

23 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People by Divay22(f): 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hahahaha
Their bed is under any car parked in the compound.....

27 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People by SNOWCREAM(m): 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
Aja baba Airforce1 grin

Dacovajnr I no talk am? grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People by cr7rooney10(m): 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
I dodge dog
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People by bro4u: 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
That's how one elderly man in my area that lives in face-me-i-face-you bought police dog i dont know the breed sha, due to hunger the dog regularly goes out to hunt for used pampers.....people wey never see food chop dey own dog....SMH

4 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People by ekensi01: 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2017
They have 'lice' like hair.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People by WomanofList(f): 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
I love lists smiley
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People by lollmaolol(m): 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lol

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
They are used to eating poo
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People by Olukat(m): 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2017
Buhari grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People by labanji(m): 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
They keep running for calaba/ondo people anytime they sight them

4 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People by sisisioge: 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin

U no well!
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People by joseph1832(m): 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
I already know. It's tosyne2much again!. grin how market?
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People by Pavore9: 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
Why should a dog understand​ English? shocked

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People by grandstar(m): 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
I'm a bit surprised this hit front page!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Dogs Owned By Poor People by Maslow80: 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
Moreover, their female can give birth to many puppies compare to the rich dogs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliana, The Dog That Got Two Blue Cross Medals / My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help / What Is This Reptile Called In English? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.