Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Nigeria To Ghana (urgent Reply Needed) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria To Ghana (urgent Reply Needed) (706 Views)

Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA / Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana / Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria To Ghana (urgent Reply Needed) by adabsmith(m): 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hello guys,
Pls I need someone who knows the safest route via road transportation from Nigeria to Ghana
Thanks
Re: Nigeria To Ghana (urgent Reply Needed) by sesther(m): 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2017
adabsmith:
Hello guys,
Pls I need someone who knows the safest route via road transportation from Nigeria to Ghana
Thanks
By road or by air
Re: Nigeria To Ghana (urgent Reply Needed) by doubleportion: 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
What do you mean by the "safest route"? Is it for smuggling? Anyway you can only take one route from Lagos to Accra, meanwhile you can divert from Aflao in Ghana through Volta region capital of Ho, then go ahead to cross the Volta river @ Atimpoku.
Re: Nigeria To Ghana (urgent Reply Needed) by adabsmith(m): 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
sesther:

By road or by air
Road
Re: Nigeria To Ghana (urgent Reply Needed) by adabsmith(m): 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
doubleportion:
What do you mean by the "safest route"? Is it for smuggling? Anyway you can only take one route from Lagos to Accra, meanwhile you can divert from Aflao in Ghana through Volta region capital of Ho, then go ahead to cross the Volta river @ Atimpoku.
Not meant for struggling. I don't have the capital to travel via air that's why i need to know the safest route via bus
Re: Nigeria To Ghana (urgent Reply Needed) by Just30: 5:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
adabsmith:

Not meant for struggling. I don't have the capital to travel via air that's why i need to know the safest route via bus
why? Are you leaving Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria To Ghana (urgent Reply Needed) by sesther(m): 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
[quote author=adabsmith post=55325423]
Road[/quote
Go to Yaba or Amuwo odofin or Mile 2 to take bus or car to Accra.
Meanwhile, I can go to any ABC tansport office to buy ur ticket. Know that its cheaper to buy ur accra to lagos ticket here than for you to buy it in accra. Good luck
Re: Nigeria To Ghana (urgent Reply Needed) by sesther(m): 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
adabsmith:

Road

Meanwhile, I can go to any ABC tansport office to buy ur ticket. Know that its cheaper to buy ur accra to lagos ticket here than for you to buy it in accra. Good luck
Re: Nigeria To Ghana (urgent Reply Needed) by adabsmith(m): 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
Just30:
why? Are you leaving Nigeria?
I heard the news of them ladies wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria To Ghana (urgent Reply Needed) by adabsmith(m): 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
sesther:

thanks for this solution bro

(1) (Reply)

Am In China / Travelling To Europe / Toyota Prado And Commercial Bus Collides At Ilubirin, Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.