Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Nigerian National Anthem - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian National Anthem (544 Views)

Trivia: What Colour Is That Eagle On The Nigerian National Coat Of Arm / Africa Children Punished And Asked To Sing The Chinese National Anthem (video) / A Brief Walk Into The Nigerian National Museum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian National Anthem by Pray(m): 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
The issue of celebrities, politicians and political office holders even NYSC is becoming too much and causing great embarrassment to the country. Education ministry should look into it. Nigerian National anthem should be a major subject to be thought from nursery thru the Jss classes. Prerequisite for writing waec must include the national anthem recitation. With that, no so called celebrity and political office holder will embarrass the country. Pls don't quote Buhari in respect to waec, he learnt the national anthem in the army. My thought though. If you think I'm right, tell others but if I'm wrong tell me.

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Traditions Of Igbos Before The Advent Of European Missionaries To Afric / Is There A General African Culture? / Vulture Delivers Letter To Monarch In Akwaibom/ Orders Him To Vacate Throne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.