Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,706 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

"Doctors At FMC Asaba Killed My Wife During Childbirth" - Man Claims (Photos) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Doctors At FMC Asaba Killed My Wife During Childbirth" - Man Claims (Photos) (33897 Views)

COVID-19: Pregnant Woman Dies At FMC Abeokuta / Quadruplets: Ruth Onyekachi Buzugbe Gives Birth To 4 Babies At FMC Asaba. Photos / Conjoined Twins Separated At FMC Yola: New Look (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: "Doctors At FMC Asaba Killed My Wife During Childbirth" - Man Claims (Photos) by delvinho: 7:32am On Feb 11, 2020
dumodust:

so let the investigations start then... audits are done worldwide. I bet many will also be commended ans patted on the back for saving lives and be given honours. not every tale you hear is relatable to whatever experience you had. An unverified tale online is at best unverified... let the facts emerge in court

In naija? You are very funny, I am a medical man and I can assure you many of the medical personnel don't really give a Bleep. Na only God fit judge them. The moment you read and swear the hippocratic oath you have chosen the caring life. Sadly because of the lapses and cover cover of we naija Healthcare officials many get away with it. Nurses are ill mannered and don't show care and softness, same for doctors, many have no business being in that line of profession. A sad reality, these same people place them abroad and you would see a complete turnaround, you know why? Because there are serious consequences for negligence.
Re: "Doctors At FMC Asaba Killed My Wife During Childbirth" - Man Claims (Photos) by dumodust(m): 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
delvinho:

In naija? You are very funny, I am a medical man and I can assure you many of the medical personnel don't really give a Bleep. Na only God fit judge them. The moment you read and swear the hippocratic oath you have chosen the caring life. Sadly because of the lapses and cover cover of we naija Healthcare officials many get away with it. Nurses are ill mannered and don't show care and softness, same for doctors, many have no business being in that line of profession. A sad reality, these same people place them abroad and you would see a complete turnaround, you know why? Because there are serious consequences for negligence.
Well... Not everybody should be in every profession, there are bad workmen quarrelling with their tools everywhere. The attitude of the healthcare workers are a reflection of the general public most times, people are rude in Nigeria and do not understand empathy, they do not even understand the need for pain killers when prescribed. And yes, every societal discipline thrives on consequences. Without it there's no law

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa / Female Genital Mutilation: What You Need To Know As A Nigerian / 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.