Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? (3766 Views)

'Spectacular' Discovery Validates Biblical Story Of Queen Jezebel (Photos) / Christians, Do You Believe In The Existence Of Aliens/extraterrestrials? / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by EVarn(m): 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
I'm curious,do you think that if humanity were to discover the presence of (an)other life form(s) in the universe,it would mark the end of religion in its current forms?.
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by EVarn(m): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2017
Cc: Seun,OAM4J
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by youngG10(m): 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
do ye think
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by EVarn(m): 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
youngG10:
do ye think
Yes,I think it would.
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by petra1(m): 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
It will only intensify the belief in God. Actually a time will come that there will be a general belief and possibly frequent encounter with beings who will be seen as alien on our planet. Because Satan need such situation to mobilize army for the Great War coming between good and evil . I will like to have you know that those beings are demons. Already they have started interacting with some scientists and claim that God is a rival being from another planet also. And give impression that God put men on this planet as laboratory animals .

1 Like

Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
i dnt tink so, religious people believe that there is a supreme being that created all things including aliens.

in ur own opinion u think the God the religious people pray to are the aliens?

if dat was wat prompted your question i wil say NO.
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by EVarn(m): 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2017
petra1:

It will only intensify the belief in God. Actually a time will come that there will be a general belief and possibly frequent encounter with beings who will be seen as alien on our planet. Because Satan need such situation to mobilize army for the Great War coming between good and evil . I will like to have you know that those beings are demons. Already they have started interacting with some scientists and claim that God is a rival being from another planet also. And give impression that God put men on this planet as laboratory animals .

Interesting.
There is only one thing capable of consuming the human mind so thoroughly,and that is religion.
I'm intrigued by your submission.
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by EVarn(m): 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
2kaybiel:
i dnt tink so, religious people believe that there is a supreme being that created all things including aliens.

in ur own opinion u think the God the religious people pray to are the aliens?

if dat was wat prompted your question i wil say NO.
On the contrary,I'm a christian.Just curious what other people think of the OP.
How do we address the matter of salvation for the aliens?,what about the fact that the bible never mentioned aliens?
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by luvmijeje(f): 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
You will later be claiming Christianity. By their fruit we shall know them.
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by hopefulLandlord: 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
EVarn:
How do we address the matter of salvation for the aliens?,what about the fact that the bible never mentioned aliens?

you'll be surprised how hermeneutics would be pulled on certain bible verses and people would claim certain words in those bible verses actually meant "Alien" all along and they didn't know until Aliens came

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by EVarn(m): 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you'll be surprised how hermeneutics would be pulled on certain bible verses and people would claim certain words in those bible verses actually meant "Alien" all along and they didn't know until Aliens came
Amusing,but true.
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2017
EVarn:
is there any proof from NASA that alien exist? i only see aliens in movies. As per salvation, if you can teach them your language because u wil need to blend them to the system of the earth, then you can preach salvation to them if and only if alien exist at all.
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by EVarn(m): 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
2kaybiel:
is there any proof from NASA that alien exist? i only see aliens in movies. As per salvation, if you can teach them your language because u wil need to blend them to the system of the earth, then you can preach salvation to them if and only if alien exist at all.
You do not understand,if jesus came to earth to die for humanity and aliens were to be discovered,how then will the aliens be saved,or does that mean that the aliens would be eternally condemned?
This is just a scenario; the whole idea of religion is based on the premise that only humans exist in the universe and that is seeming harder to believe the more we understand how vast the universe is and the billions of planets and stars that litters space.
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by Wilgrea7(m): 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
if aliens exist, it may or may not eradicate religion... personally... i believe aliens exist... out of the billions of galaxies there is every possibility that there might be aliens... they may or may not eradicate religion... it all depends on the knowledge they bring... i saw someone talking about preaching to them if we eventually get to understand their language... but on the contrary, we would need to preach to them just as much as we need to preach to the cows, lions, rats and every other animal on earth
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
ALIENS EXISTS,AND THEY ARE DEMONS,SATAN CREATED THEM,THEY'VE BEEN SHOWING THEMSELVES TO THE ILLUMINATI CULT,(i'm a kid,but my knowledge surpasses what some of you guys know,not because someone told me,but i'm a witness to the devices of the devil),...THAT IS THE TRUTH THE U.S GOVERNMENT IS KEEPING FROM YOU.
NOTE:aliens will come,yes they will they will still show themselve physically but those who know they truth knows...when that happens,you guys should prepare for the mark of the beast.
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by EVarn(m): 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
martinsadnan11:
ALIENS EXISTS,AND THEY ARE DEMONS,SATAN CREATED THEM,THEY'VE BEEN SHOWING THEMSELVES TO THE ILLUMINATI CULT,(i'm a kid,but my knowledge surpasses what some of you guys know,not because someone told me,but i'm a witness to the devices of the devil),...THAT IS THE TRUTH THE U.S GOVERNMENT IS KEEPING FROM YOU.
NOTE:aliens will come,yes they will they will still show themselve physically but those who know they truth knows...when that happens,you guys should prepare for the mark of the beast.
Interesting.
Till today,I never knew satan now creates extra terrestrial creatures for the sole purpose of revealing them to us?.
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by jmichlins(m): 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
martinsadnan11:
your mates are gaining knowledge that will change the world but you waste your time on illuminati and such.

I will eradicate religion from classes should I become the president of this nation

To the Op, aliens will break down many earthly institutions which religion happen to be one of them. Governments will fall too

2 Likes

Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by EVarn(m): 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2017
jmichlins:
your mates are gaining knowledge that will change the world but you waste your time on illuminati and such.

I will eradicate religion from classes should I become the president of this nation

To the Op, aliens will break down many earthly institutions which religion happen to be one of them. Governments will fall too
This is assuming the aliens are more sophisticated than we are.
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by Wilgrea7(m): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
martinsadnan11:

aliens are demons?? satan created them??

2 Likes

Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by ifenes(m): 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2017
The Aliens( ETs) have always been there. They cannot survive on this planet but their hybrids already live among us. Which race of humans is more concerned about travels to the stars and looking for other planets ? We all know the answer to that as the urge to pillage, loot planets of their resources is deep in their DNA. NASA itself is an hybrid programm, let no one be fooled that NASA will tell you aliens exist. Why will they tell you anyway?

OP, I doubt humans seeing for a fact that other life form exist outside the planet will stop them from worshiping gods. The Alien hybrids who look like us on this planet will manipulate the natives as they have always have with Christianity.
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by Splinz(m): 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2017
EVarn:
I'm curious,do you think that if humanity were to discover the presence of (an)other life form(s) in the universe,it would mark the end of religion in its current forms?.

First of all discover your Aliens and then you'll know the fate of religion.

1 Like

Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by ifenes(m): 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
martinsadnan11:

In a way you are right because when we look at what the Caucasians are doing to the planet, it is bad. Maybe that's what you call demonic. The Aliens themselves cannot survive our Sun.They lack the melanin to, hence they needed hybrids( like you see in the movie " Avatar ) I have noticed that only white people get abducted by Aliens. In my area there are lots of abduction alerts in the local news paper and they are all white peoples. Apparently they are trying to perfect their DNA. You will notice they grow old quick. At the age of 30 a typical Caucasian looks 45. Melanin tablets are at high sales rate as ever, they must reside in cold region,reason they took over all the cold parts of our planet.

When you say " mark of the beast",It is here and that's immigration, boarders, passports, biometric cards, micro chips they have created. It is hard for you to survive in this part of the world without documentation. Trust me, this is what the " mark of the beast " is.

1 Like

Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by jmichlins(m): 4:50am On Apr 07, 2017
EVarn:
This is assuming the aliens are more sophisticated than we are.
sophisticated or not, aliens will break down many earthly institutions.
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by EVarn(m): 7:44am On Apr 07, 2017
jmichlins:
sophisticated or not, aliens will break down many earthly institutions.
True
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by petra1(m): 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
Interview with an alien who made mentioned of the Bible an mock our science

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjaIq3fuJg8
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by ifenes(m): 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
petra1:
Interview with an alien who made mentioned of the Bible an mock our science

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjaIq3fuJg8

The bible is mostly stories of ETs

1 Like

Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by QuietHammer(m): 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
martinsadnan11:
Please, read! Not the Bible, but books that will cure your ignorance. I'm not that 'adult 'myself, please read
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by EVarn(m): 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2017
@wolverine1987,I just confirmed your mail,you can now message me.
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2017
QuietHammer:

Please, read! Not the Bible, but books that will cure your ignorance. I'm not that 'adult 'myself, please read
I HAVE SEEN THE SUPERNATURAL BEINGS (FALLEN ANGELS) WITH MY TWO EYES,WHO FOLLOWED THE DEMONS (YOUR SO CALLED ALIENS)...I DON'T NEED YOU TO BELIEVE ME,THOSE THAT KNOWS ABOUT IT KNOWS...IT HAPPEN AT AT TENDER AGE,WHICH IS A MEMORY I WILL KEEP TILL DEATH,THAT'S THE REASON I BELIEVE EVERYTHING IN THE BIBLE.
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
NOPE,WHEN ALIENS ARE DISCOVERED,TECHNOLOGY WILL BE VERY ADVANCED,THE MARK (666) WON'T BE ANYTHING,PEOPLE WILL ONLY SEE IT,AS A RESULT OF TECHNOLOGY ADVANCEMENT.
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
Wilgrea7:

aliens are demons?? satan created them??
THE BIBLE SAYS "IGNORANCE IS KILLING MY PEOPLE" I HATE DISCUSSING WITH PEOPLE WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN SUPERNATURAL...YOU KNOW WHAT HOLD ON TO YOUR BELIEF,BUT I PRAY YOU KNOW THE TRUTH BEFORE YOUR DEATH.
Re: Will The Discovery Of "Aliens" Eradicate Religion? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
SIR,I LEARN WHATL NEED TO LEARN,YOU SEE,I FEEL BAD FOR YOU,COS YOU CLAIM YOU KNOW SOMETHING BUT YOU ARE IGNORANT...SIR CONTINUE LIVING YOUR LIFE WITH YOUR CARNAL MIND.
SHALOM.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? / THE LEFT Behind.......by Sis. Toun Praise / Season's Greetings 2 ALL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.