Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,502 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? (3775 Views)

Dream Interpretations - Post Or Email Your Dream For The Interpretation / Tell Your Dream Let Me Interpret. / Shiloh And Holy Ghost Convention,its All About Money For Xmas,bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by minto(m): 1:59am On Nov 17, 2007
Xmas is just around the corner. cards, hampers and various types of gifts have started exchanging hands but I want to know what your dream gift for this xmas is; who knows, I may be the one to come up with it. wink wink grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by MT: 3:04am On Nov 17, 2007
Flying Hummer Jeep with the noise of a mosquito as horn. Wont it be unique? wink
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by Nobody: 3:06am On Nov 17, 2007
Just 2 million dollars grin
I'll be set for life financially.
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by PurestBoy(m): 3:57am On Nov 17, 2007
The Gift of The Holy Spirit and Christ to take over my soul. How I wish I could have these a Xmas gift.
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by omoge25(f): 4:03am On Nov 17, 2007
my dream gift is cold hard cash, nothing tops it.
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by cliffemmy(m): 4:06am On Nov 17, 2007
I suggest designing and hosting a website for families, friends and relatives as a Christmas gift to showcase their talents and uniqueness.

I suggest this because it is a gift/ceremonial product that we market at www.innerpages.us .

The cost is N15,000/year for 10 GB Hosting, Professional web design with Email accounts plus monthly updating and maintenance.

Delivery time is four days.

A beautiful website that will give them a global communication identity. Showing off their talents and interests and linking them to groups and forums that share their interests.

I wish all Nairalanders a Merry Christmas in advance.

Cliff
sales@innerpages.us
0703 881 9677
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 8:08am On Nov 17, 2007
Mine are spending the wonderful xmas with the two men I love the most kiss kiss that is my gift
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by jtkoko9(f): 8:23am On Nov 17, 2007
let me see emm, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by finekid(m): 8:38am On Nov 17, 2007
. . . who says this thread isn't good enough for the jokes section? grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by ozigbo(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2007
for more good things to come in life time.
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by uche77zero(m): 10:14am On Nov 17, 2007
the parents of the love of my life
saying we could get married
they are witnessses i'm not
God , that would be heaven
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by Kemitola(f): 10:31am On Nov 17, 2007
Well, thank God for Christmas, i will be very glad if i can get a new job relocation (Desktop Publisher) as my Xmas gift from my Nairaland people here in Lagos. wink

I wish u all joy and happiness in advance for Xmas.
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by spora(m): 11:03am On Nov 17, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Mine are spending the wonderful xmas with the two men I love the most kiss kiss that is my gift

How I wish I was one of the lucky men! O jigbi jigbi jigbi jigbi (a la Papa Ajasco)
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by mellow(m): 11:05am On Nov 17, 2007
For more money than Bill Gates atleast enough to enable me employ him.[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by shadex1(m): 11:14am On Nov 17, 2007
What would i like for Christmas? Em, a girlfriend. LOL
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by crazyT(m): 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2007
My dream gift will be; Good health for my mum during the Xmas period and the coming new year. The same for my 2 sons and my sweetheart. Oh! Less I forget same goes for me too.
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2007
yankee n Jay d Passport!!!
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by equlibrium(m): 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin IICE 4 sure!!!!!!!! She's crazy and i like it!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by Horus(m): 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2007
Gift For Xmas?.You are bombarded with slogans and ads on what to buy. Nothing religious or spiritual is given to you at all. Department stores spend millions on massive display windows, ornaments and decorations from the top to bottom. Where do you think they get their money from to do this? From you!!, The fool who will pinch and scrape every dime, nickel and penny together to make this Christmas as good as last years.
Besides seeing Santa Claus outside of department stores, shaking a bell and saying, “Ho, Ho, Ho!,” you see Nuns and patrons dressed in blue coats. They claim to give you salvation if you give them money to support their paganistic traditions and beliefs.
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by ifyalways(f): 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2007
HAPPINESS AND JOY.
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by PrinceT2: 4:16pm On Nov 17, 2007
My dream gift for xmas is to get all the necessary things i need during xmas period to embark on my business fully come next year.
I also dream and pray that God will grant all nairalanders their heart desires.
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by tommyex(m): 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2007
my gift will be SANTA coming to live with me,so that i can ask him for all i want grin grin grin
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by damoche07(m): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2007
The baptism of the holy spirit,more purity of the heart, total obedience to God and the discipline i need to affect my generation positively.

Psalm 54;4.God is my helper.
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by rume(m): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2007
WISDOM
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by finemocha(f): 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2007
a great passing score on my board exam
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by finemocha(f): 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2007
owww PRince T

same to u same to u
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by beelyjay45(m): 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2007
Me I need a Life dats d best present I could get from God, am tired of receving from people I want to start giving and Insha Allah it will be possible amin
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by Gmoney5(m): 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2007
@PurestBoy,

if you ask Him, He will give it to you since it is according to His will.
I John 5:13 -14
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by blesyne(f): 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2007
Well well well,let's see, i need anything suitable for a christmas gift! grin
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by rasputinn(m): 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2007
Is this a wish list
Now,who will like a christmas present from me,hey fellas take ur chances,I will look @ the reasonable requests
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by SugaLips(f): 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2007
I really don't know what I want for Christmas undecided
Re: What's Your Dream Gift For Xmas? by SugaLips(f): 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2007
dovidylan:

How can u say that - u know what you want - ask and it shall be given unto u - u want a nice d ick inside your p ussy for chrstmas. say so.
That was pretty harsh. I don't have to wait for christmas, like you, if I wanted one cuz I've got a boyfriend. Also if I wanted one, all I have to do is make a phone call to any guy and he's at my place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christ The King Sunday.*catholics Only* (25th November) / Is It Just Me? / Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.