Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Bbnaija: 'I Ran Away From Home To Be Here' - Debbierise - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: 'I Ran Away From Home To Be Here' - Debbierise (663 Views)

BBNaija: I Never Had Sex With Gedoni – Khafi / BBNaija: “I Don’t Have Clothes To Wear Again” – Tacha Tells Big Brother / BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: 'I Ran Away From Home To Be Here' - Debbierise by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
Imagine.... She admitted to this during their last open campaign for votes. Back door affair smiley
Re: Bbnaija: 'I Ran Away From Home To Be Here' - Debbierise by BreezyCB(m): 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
Haba
Re: Bbnaija: 'I Ran Away From Home To Be Here' - Debbierise by optional1(f): 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
rise above hate and all odds in life.

#DebbieRise
Re: Bbnaija: 'I Ran Away From Home To Be Here' - Debbierise by Jodha(f): 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2017
If she like make she tuama from husband house.. Efe all the way.. Efe kinging king.. Efe the man after God's heart..

Efe for the win.. The others are doing get together..
Vote Efe to 32052
Re: Bbnaija: 'I Ran Away From Home To Be Here' - Debbierise by rossyc(f): 10:45am On Apr 07, 2017
Eyeea
Re: Bbnaija: 'I Ran Away From Home To Be Here' - Debbierise by Giel: 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
We are proud of you debie,
keep following your dreams

But

TBoss for the money

please sms

Vote TBoss

to 32052

#Bossnation

(1) (Reply)

5 Conclusions From Game Of Thrones 704 (beware Of Spoilers) / Mitv Midnight Movie Of 20/21 August / Complete Episode: Legacies Season 2 Episode 10 (s02e10) – This Is Why We Don’t E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.