Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) (29093 Views)

'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) / Man Flogs His Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With A Neighbour / Man Flogs Lady Who Visited Him At His Apartment, Throws Her Out. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) by hollawaley2: 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
According To Instagram User @ormawhomi. In Ilorin, Unable to get them to stop fighting,a security officer decides to beat the hell out of a motorcyclist and his passenger In Order To Stop Them From Fighting. But Instead, They Passenger Collected The Cane And Started Flogging The Okada Man
watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ-jnQgTmPI

3 Shares

Re: Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) by izzou(m): 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2017
I just like myself so much

I can't separate fight. If na me,I move away sharpaly

10 Likes

Re: Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) by shortgun(m): 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) by marshalcarter: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
lolss.....iffa hear sey i even try to separate grin
Re: Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2017
Smiles... Opportunity to beat

2 Likes

Re: Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) by jerrybakermillz(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
Kk... Nutin good dey come out for saraki state, wetin u expect from a state wey one man hold Ransom for work

Lazy people

5 Likes

Re: Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) by Deeypeey(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2017
seriously?....secondary skul treatment...lolz

4 Likes

Re: Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) by NextGovernor(m): 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
I know what caused the fight.

Bike Man: Your money na 70 naira

Passenger: But na 50 naira I take dey come here everytime now.

Bike Man: Oga na 70 naira

Passenger: You dey craze. If you non wan take leave am. I non get 20 naira

Bike Man: Na u dey craze. Becos u see me dey do bike. U know who I be? I non fit take that 50 naira.

Passenger: I wan commot here so. Collect or you leave am.

Bike Man: Parks his bike, came down and blocked him.

Passenger: Push him out

Then the fight begins because of 20 naira.

The security man try. My hobby is watching two fighting. I go just dey one side dey laugh jeje...

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) by 1Rebel: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
Jus' negodu. Why won't nigeria be tagged a zoo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) by ekems2017(f): 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
Of course they are kids that needs to be flocked to bring their senses back.
Re: Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) by kozmokaz(m): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2017
Did same in sec sch

2 Likes

Re: Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) by hfemini: 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
those men just created a diversion for a bigger plot to unfold behind scene... You wont know if you are not a conspiracy theorist

2 Likes

Re: Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) by Deeypeey(m): 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2017
kozmokaz:
Did same in sec sch
ah swear....bless u bro grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hahahahahahahah to flog person the hungry me self ooo
Re: Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) by YINKS89(m): 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
grin grin
Re: Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) by fabuloz1(m): 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) by noziz(m): 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
oya continue grin

meanwhile one of them don run

5 Likes

Re: Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2017
This is just how Buhari is flogging thief thief politicians
Like Jonathan and other PDP members

2 Likes

Re: Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) by emeijeh(m): 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
FLOGGING TIME!

REALITY TIME!!! !! !!! grin grin grin

Abeg who win for the fight?

1 Like

Re: Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
L-O-L... cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) by wins18(m): 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2017
hfemini:
those men just created a diversion for a bigger plot to unfold behind scene... You wont know if you are not a conspiracy theorist
I love conspiracy theorists, you know... Finding someone with same madness is priceless.
So tell me your view about the government.

1 Like

Re: Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2017
Laughable! grin > grin you couldn't even flog a Dog in this country you will go to jail but in Nigeria it's allowed to flog grown men Chai!

1 Like

Re: Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2017
izzou:

grin

1 Like

Re: Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) by Idydarling(f): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2017
lol.
Re: Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) by Ayblaize(m): 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2017
Chai I remember in sec school... The good ones go dey try separate those fighting... The bad niggas go dey slap and beat anyone wey wan separate, if one con vex say a bad nigga slap am, another fight go start..2 rings in a class. People go dey hail your name, but deep inside you dey pray say make dem separate you,if they con try separate you, you go dey do Agidi. If they con leave you guys to fight again cuz you protested, you wee be like 'yeeeh.. Kuku kee me'grin....sec school was fun gan cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) by RealHaute: 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2017
The man has been looking for someone to flog. grin
Re: Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) by HRich(m): 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
izzou:

Move away

why?? it seems you like waisting money on home videos,

I'd stand aside and watch the fight very well, when they are tired they'd separate themselves,

I only do the shouting for them, eg, Slap am, givam Slap

1 Like

Re: Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2017
I knew they were afonjas by their appearance and dark complexioned like brethren in Togo, Benin Republic and Kenya.

4 Likes

Re: Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) by izzou(m): 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
HRich:

Move away

why?? it seems you like waisting money on home videos,

I'd stand aside and watch the fight very well, when they are tired they'd separate themselves,

I only do the shouting for them, eg, Slap am, givam Slap

Re: Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) by izzou(m): 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: Security Man Flogs Two Men Fighting In Attempt To Separate Them (Video, Photos) by kozmokaz(m): 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
Deeypeey:

ah swear....bless u bro grin grin grin

General beating

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Claims He Caught UNIPORT Ritualist Who Escaped From Police Cell / 3 Students Beaten To Coma For Stealing Panties / Lady Sets Her Only Son Ablaze For Stealing MP3 Player In Abia (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.