Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! (18290 Views)

JAMB Commences Registration [see FULL GUIDELINES] / JAMB: Jamb Commence 2017 Registration (FULL GUIDELINES) / 2017 JAMB Mock Examination Date & Registration Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hello, Friends of Mine.
Below are the full guidelines on how to check MOCK EXAMINATION DETAILS,
STEP1: You will recieve a message that says "Kindly check your JAMB profile email address to know your examination center, seat number and time.
STEP2: Kindly log in to your Email, you will see a new message titled "MOCK Examination Slip"
STEP3: As soon as you open the message you will see the word "attachments"
STEP4: Click on the word "attachments" then, click on the word "Registration_Slip.PDF" in order to see your full details
STEP5: Then, the last thing You should do is to visit the nearest (CAPE) in your area and print-out the slip.
Re: JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! by Purpletee(f): 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Lalasticlala do the needful
Re: JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2017
Purpletee:
Lalasticlala do the needful
My Friend what do you mean plzz?
Re: JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! by ANDJMBOY(m): 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
Please, will the message be sent via E-mail or the JAMB Profile?. Please i want to realy know cause i'm confused.
Re: JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! by Purpletee(f): 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2017
Zerhraddeen:
My Friend what do you mean plzz?
to move your topic to front page.
Re: JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
Purpletee:
to move your topic to front page.
Please, show me how to move.

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2017
ANDJMBOY:
Please, will the message be sent via E-mail or the JAMB Profile?. Please i want to realy know cause i'm confused.
Lollzz... the message will be sent via your E-mail not JAMB Profile.
Re: JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2017
yet to see anything op,have u gotten yours through email?
Re: JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 07, 2017
my younger bros has seen the text on his phone but hasn't received any e-mail pertaining jamb mock....

3 Likes

Re: JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 07, 2017
unpredictedone:
my younger bros has seen the text on his phone but hasn't received any e-mail pertaining jamb mock....
He's going to receive it. Once he has done the registered, It will take time. Just a little bit patience
Re: JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! by Nobody: 1:30am On Apr 07, 2017
ANDJMBOY:
You'll get it via your E-mail.
Re: JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! by Nobody: 1:58am On Apr 07, 2017
they have sent me the message but no email

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! by ANDJMBOY(m): 4:15am On Apr 07, 2017
Thanks alot Zahradden & Uniosunguy. Any way, have any of you received yours?
Re: JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! by ANDJMBOY(m): 4:17am On Apr 07, 2017
mina16:
they have sent me the message but no email
plx wat do u mean?
Re: JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! by ANDJMBOY(m): 4:17am On Apr 07, 2017
UniosunGuy:
You'll get it via your E-mail.
thank u, so av u received urs?
Re: JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! by ANDJMBOY(m): 4:19am On Apr 07, 2017
Zerhraddeen:
Lollzz... the message will be sent via your E-mail not JAMB Profile.
thanks, so av u received urs?
Re: JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! by timmycris(m): 5:51am On Apr 07, 2017
Zerhraddeen:
Please, show me how to move.
grin you push it

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 07, 2017
ANDJMBOY:
plx wat do u mean?
they've sent me the text message but no email address
Re: JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! by ANDJMBOY(m): 7:43am On Apr 07, 2017
mina16:

they've sent me the text message but no email address
ok, nw i gt it. Dats means u av nt received ur message via mail rite?
Re: JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 07, 2017
ANDJMBOY:
ok, nw i gt it. Dats means u av nt received ur message via mail rite?
Yap
Re: JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 07, 2017
UniosunGuy:
He's going to receive it. Once he has done the registered, It will take time. Just a little bit patience

UniosunGuy:

Thanks just saw it this morning, but for those yet to see theirs, these are the procedure;

1)log into your email not your jamb portal

2)check for any email titled UTME REGISTRATION SLIP click on it

3)check for any word like ATTACHMENT click on it

4)An option appear like REGISTRATION SLIP PDF click on it

5) That all

but if you don't just wait patiently and keep checking...

Good luck
Re: JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 07, 2017
ANDJMBOY:
thank u, so av u received urs?
I'm an undergraduate sir smiley
Re: JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! by Beejay1117(m): 9:01am On Apr 07, 2017
timmycris:
grin you push it
that guy na die

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! by wins18(m): 9:16am On Apr 07, 2017
some people in my area never put mock exam, I hope it won't affect them sha, because they complained that the whole ish is stressful, so they opted for the main exam
Re: JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! by horlanif(m): 9:28am On Apr 07, 2017
I received the sms on my phone ystd bt dere s no such in my mail

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:39am On Apr 07, 2017
Guys i need help Ooo,Pls which is better btw Banking and finance and Business Admin.
Re: JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 07, 2017
abeg i need loan to register D E and Jamb oh.
Re: JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! by Talento(m): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2017
unpredictedone:

Thanks just saw it this morning, but for those yet to see theirs, these are the procedure;

1)log into your email not your jamb portal

2)check for any email titled UTME REGISTRATION SLIP click on it

3)check for any word like ATTACHMENT click on it

4)An option appear like REGISTRATION SLIP PDF click on it

5) That all

but if you don't just wait patiently and keep checking...

Good luck
O tried checking for my Cousin. The attachment is for notification of registration. It does not show venue for the mock examination
Re: JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! by holuwartomeseen(f): 10:32am On Apr 07, 2017
jamb sent me d message yday bt when I checkd my email account I didn't see anything.What can I do?
Re: JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! by ANDJMBOY(m): 10:50am On Apr 07, 2017
UniosunGuy:
I'm an undergraduate sir smiley
ok, i'm sori if i've offended u
Re: JAMB 2017: Full Guidelines On How To Check MOCK Examination Details! by Niyolaqueen: 11:16am On Apr 07, 2017
I checked mine and i didn't see anything please help

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies / I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees / Is Further Mathematics Compulsory To Study Computer Engineering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.