Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters (50245 Views)

BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) / BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) / Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters by abdulkayus(m): 8:41am On Apr 07, 2017
JagaLove:
Lol make una dey drink panadol for anoda person mata.

Afta Efe arrives home with the 25milla, he will Bleep those girls again, their friends, family and entire generation.

And is dat something to be proud of?
Re: BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters by chubbygal(f): 8:41am On Apr 07, 2017
Na Efe I know

Re: BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters by smartty68(m): 8:43am On Apr 07, 2017
abdulkayus:

This is ain't anything propaganda, he said it himself during the game. If it was Tboss now or another HM, it wouldn't be propaganda to u bt since it is ur favourite, it is nw propaganda, this is hypocrisy
Ogar face front - Go and vote for slay queen Tboss, I sure say even you too no sabi sing National Anthemcheesy

After all its just a game

Re: BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 07, 2017
I pity this generation
Re: BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters by alex81(m): 8:49am On Apr 07, 2017
JagaLove:

Afta Efe arrives home with the 25milla, he will Bleep those girls again, their friends, family and entire generation.
hehehe
Re: BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters by jonnytad(m): 8:57am On Apr 07, 2017
Hope you're talking from a repented heart. ...... cuz if u're doing this without money, i wonder what u'll do with 25m. Life is sweet, take it easy o.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters by ladoshady: 9:00am On Apr 07, 2017
If he did not say it, no one would have known. Plus there isn't a proof to that like we have for the Romanian egoistic Lady trying to claim the money with real Nigerians. Additionally, he didn't rape them. Them both want the koko and he do the needful. Na im fault?
Re: BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters by ladoshady: 9:03am On Apr 07, 2017
please keep pumping the votes for the last man standing. less than 48 hours to go.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters by Tedassie(m): 9:15am On Apr 07, 2017
wemmieslim:
Were the "two" sisters raped?
If the answer is No, then Nigga just did what he had to do with adults that don't mind, so yeah, it's none of our business.

TGIF!!!!!!

wia d pary @ ?

iz it da oza room¿ tongue
Re: BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters by AustineCJ: 9:16am On Apr 07, 2017
Two sisters oo,Two twins oo, Two mothers oo I don't give a Bleep. Base on logistics and as the last man standing I join my fellow celebrities such as Wizkid,Olamide,Basket mouth, I go dye, AY, Annie idibia, My skippo Ogenyi Onazi to declare support for the only Dickson in person of EFEnation.. text VOTE EFE to 32052
Re: BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters by Prettyclever(f): 9:17am On Apr 07, 2017
U talk as if it's only you that watch this bbn, he said "he has never double dated" not supporting anyone but please update the video.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters by Mouthgag: 9:17am On Apr 07, 2017
YoungG18:
So sombori cannot do 3some again, see wahala oo. If suleman can do it then y cant any1 do it.

It has been decided
#Efe 4 d money
Oya take

Re: BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters by Mouthgag: 9:18am On Apr 07, 2017
smartty68:
Another propaganda against my boy Efe - Even if he did it why is it anyone's problem

Oh could see some peeps here forming saints.

Efe for the mula

Like if you agree. Share if you disagree
wink
Ọ̀dẹ̀
Re: BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters by Mouthgag: 9:18am On Apr 07, 2017
chinex276:
That's the more reason why I will vote for him
If only they were your sisters

Wasted generation!
Re: BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters by smartty68(m): 9:23am On Apr 07, 2017
Mouthgag:

Ọ̀dẹ̀

Re: BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters by praisekeyzz(m): 9:34am On Apr 07, 2017
JagaLove:

ur a foool

Re: BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters by Ddy(m): 9:35am On Apr 07, 2017
nrexzy:
Ode....him brain be like him hair

Yes u are saying the truth but that won't stop me from voting for him.Akpa Amu like u
Re: BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters by Ddy(m): 9:37am On Apr 07, 2017
Don't worry,u are complaining cos of two girls my guy lash.When that 25 mills show,he will bleep the girls,their friends,ur sister all ur female generation both unborn.Envy human
Re: BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 07, 2017
Re: BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters by forget101O(m): 9:45am On Apr 07, 2017
My Efe dey use Kidney. Fine boy no pimple. You too gbansky based on logistics
Re: BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters by nrexzy: 9:52am On Apr 07, 2017
Jodha:

Shut the fvck up...

BTW...
B**#H plz.... we have secrets and privacy go learn ur morals tomorrow it would be used against him...
Re: BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters by nrexzy: 9:52am On Apr 07, 2017
Ddy:

Yes u are saying the truth but that won't stop me from voting for him.Akpa Amu like u
Ite otu ka gi
Re: BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 07, 2017
Who is Efe
Efe is all of us.
Even if you were born with a golden spoon in your mouth, were your parents born with a golden spoon too? Were your grand parents born with a golden spoon also? But in all these, those before you kept on pushing and persevering, and through grace and grit, they made it in life so that you will have a good life more than they had.
Efe is all of us.... a poor boy, who through grace and grit, have come this far not just for himself, but for those who look up and depend on him.
Let Efe serve as an inspiration to millions of youths out there today. When you're down, look at Efe and remember that you too can make it. Remember that your time will come and when your time comes, no man or woman or devil can stop it.
Keep voting for Efe.
Send Vote Efe to 32052.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:15am On Apr 07, 2017
And any problem about that? How is this is news? I have done samething in the past, had sex with the senior and she tell her younger sister about me and she also come looking for me after i move out of the area then... Cotonou life sweet then..
Re: BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters by lilycasera(f): 10:27am On Apr 07, 2017
Notjustng:

http://www.notjustng.com/bbnaija-efe-reveals-shocking-revelations-about-his-sx-life/

Efe fans don turn this game to do or die affair sote they can no longer reason with their brain. Because it's Efe they call it propaganda but if it's other housemates they call them all sorts. SMH
Re: BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 07, 2017
lawrenzoo:
They want to bring efe down but they can't, despite this, I still give him my 1000000 vote. Sex is fun and he didn't have to lie about it or hide it. Bleep off, you tboss the dullard campaigner.
Base on logistics he's a fine boy and a Wafi guy.
I'm in for EFE
Re: BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters by selfmadeboss: 10:53am On Apr 07, 2017
He can even Bleep their mom its allowed. How are you sure tboss never Bleep sule...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Site To Download Free HD(avi format)Movies From / Directors Making Me Climb Through Windows – Mercy Aigbe (Photo) / Bbnaija: Tboss Reveals To Bisola That Thin Tall Tony Has A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.