Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Ryhthm Unplugged, Anything Can Happen (refund!) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ryhthm Unplugged, Anything Can Happen (refund!) (1114 Views)

Check Out All The Sexy Photos Of Trey Songz's Performance At Rhythm Unplugged / [VIDEOS & PHOTOS] RHYTHM UNPLUGGED 2013: THE HIGHLIGHTS / Winners Of The 40 Rhythm Unplugged Tickets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ryhthm Unplugged, Anything Can Happen (refund!) by Akeemos: 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2009
How was the much anticipated Rhythm unplugged Dec 2009 (Ocean View) "anything can happen"?

It was completely off coloured and a a time waster to say the least,  My worst Sharwama 2009 was eaten there, My most boring day, Rhythm Unplugged! Most wacked Show 2009? Rhythm Unplugged,  I can't shout, just refund my Money!!!!!!!!!!!

It was the perfect punishment before a working day and the organisers owe everyone that brought out their hard earned money, a refund and an unreserved apology!

So messed up a show, just full  of sh*t, pile load of it!!!!!!!!!!!!

R E F U N D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SILVERBIRD ENTERTAINMENT AND FLYTIME, Please return my money ooooooooooooo.

You could see how hard Basketmouth tried to rescue the whole flop but the show was just destined for the rocks,  sham preparation, more like they took us for granted and the only thing that really worked were the gates where they made sure you had paid and tagged!!!!

RATING: embarassed cry embarassed tongue cry shocked sad sad angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry embarassed angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ryhthm Unplugged, Anything Can Happen (refund!) by ettebobson: 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2009
Yep, the organizers messed up the logistics during the event but it was not so bad after all. it was a good show but the organisation could have been better considering the fact that this is not the first time they are organising such an event.
AND they are better off not using TA in any of their events in future. He was the disaster of the night. MI put up an incredible show, didn't he?
Re: Ryhthm Unplugged, Anything Can Happen (refund!) by Akeemos: 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2009
I thought M.I did well on the night but some others weren't bad as well.

Tuface, nice and Psquare did hit bull's eye for me on the night. Tuface for being able to control on the alcapella which many of the other artistes couldn't.

I feel for TeeA but I have always thought he should stick with children's shows and teevee jokes.

BasketMouth did not disappoint as usual , Always money's worth.

All in all, I still believe a refund is in order and it was a big flop on the rating scale embarassed embarassed embarassed angry angry angry angry sad sad sad cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ryhthm Unplugged, Anything Can Happen (refund!) by jasmine21(f): 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2010
thanx a lot. akeemos for this post. d hype n expectations were too much. infact it was a complete waste of my time n money. to add salt to injury, my friends n i didn't even get a seat. can u imagine? when we got there, d show was goin on but dey stopped n didn't start again till another 45mins. i mean, wot the f***? it would've been better on a friday or even saturday. i went 4 d 1 dey did in 2007 n thought it was good. but with this s*** dey pulled in 2009? NEVER AGAIN!!!
Re: Ryhthm Unplugged, Anything Can Happen (refund!) by Akeemos: 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2010
jasmine21:

thanx a lot. akeemos for this post. d hype n expectations were too much. infact it was a complete waste of my time n money. to add salt to injury, my friends n i didn't even get a seat. can u imagine? when we got there, d show was goin on but dey stopped n didn't start again till another 45mins. i mean, wot the f***? it would've been better on a friday or even saturday. i went 4 d 1 dey did in 2007 n thought it was good. but with this s*** dey pulled in 2009? NEVER AGAIN!!!

True talk. As a media monitor, I stand my ground that it was the biggest flop of 2009 and considering the people involved, it is completely unforgivable!!! Still demanding a refund, seriously and to think people had to go to work Monday morning, it gave little inspiration to get moving!!! Jasmine you have spoken well! wink
Rhythm UNPLUGGED 2009 (RUP),  shocked sad embarassed cry and ultimately  angry angry angry angry
Re: Ryhthm Unplugged, Anything Can Happen (refund!) by Akeemos: 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2010
jasmine21:

True talk. As a media monitor, I stand my ground that it was the biggest flop of 2009 and considering the people involved, it is completely unforgivable!!! Still demanding a refund, seriously and to think people had to go to work Monday morning, it gave little inspiration to get moving!!! Jasmine you have spoken well! wink
Rhythm UNPLUGGED 2009 (RUP),  shocked sad embarassed cry and ultimately  angry angry angry angry
Re: Ryhthm Unplugged, Anything Can Happen (refund!) by coolguyz(m): 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2010
i'm sure anyone that attended the 2008 edition wont be surprised. the show was just a huge flop considering the whole hype. burnt my 5k in 2008 for same ocean-view. . . . real show started ard 1 a.m. stage logistics was poor, no seats, few acts tried, bt most were tired cos they went to perform first at start mega jam that nyt (star obviously paid better). . . . .left ard 2am and swore never to go near that show if it remains at ocen-view.

sorry fellas, my colleagues in office complained too bt got no pity for them cos i warned them not to expect anything extraordinary.

guess they also expected too much as i dd then cos the jingles na die. . .u'l think u missing out missing d show.

silverbird entertainment need step up!
Re: Ryhthm Unplugged, Anything Can Happen (refund!) by Akeemos: 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2010
coolguyz:

i'm sure anyone that attended the 2008 edition wont be surprised. the show was just a huge flop considering the whole hype. burnt my 5k in 2008 for same ocean-view. . . . real show started ard 1 a.m. stage logistics was poor, no seats, few acts tried, bt most were tired cos they went to perform first at start mega jam that nyt (star obviously paid better). . . . .left ard 2am and swore never to go near that show if it remains at ocen-view.

sorry fellas, my colleagues in office complained too bt got no pity for them cos i warned them not to expect anything extraordinary.

guess they also expected too much as i dd then cos the jingles na die. . .u'l think u missing out missing d show.

silverbird entertainment need step up!

Coolguy, I feel you die grin wink. It looks it runs in the blood!I am not the biggest supporter of SILVERBIRD including their STV which I think is so low in content!!!!!!!! It has been a big debating point in my column over the years but I still say we do not have television in this country like the supposed best guys proved with shows too. I had to go because of someone who I really wanted to prove to that it was gonna be a complete waste of funds, Thanks man for your candid opinion and i still say, weeks later, the anger has not subsided as it still gives me a lot of nightmare for shedding out such an amount for a flop called RUP!!!!!!! Rating, still embarassed embarassed cry cry sad sad angry angryand ultimately angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother The Chase: How To Vote / What Gift Would You Buy For Yourself If Your Birthday Is Tomorrow?SEE BB Pic / Nigerian Lady Who Had Accident & Fractured Her Legs Weds In Hospital Bed(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.