Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,001 members, 7,852,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:37 PM

Sisi Oge Unveils “#rockyourculture” Contest | Win An I Phone 7 + 100k Airtime - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sisi Oge Unveils “#rockyourculture” Contest | Win An I Phone 7 + 100k Airtime (371 Views)

Oge Ezeonu Weds Remi John: Ngozi Ezeonu's Daughter's Wedding Pictures / Oge Okoye's Undies Show In Transparent Outfits, Fans React (Photos) / Photo-nollywood Actress Reginal Daniel Get Her Mum New I-phone 7 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sisi Oge Unveils “#rockyourculture” Contest | Win An I Phone 7 + 100k Airtime by somtoalpachino(m): 4:26am On Apr 07, 2017
Sisi Oge pageant aims at promoting cultural values amongst the new generation and with the just concluded 10th edition of the Sisi Oge Pageant which was a huge success and all over the media. The Sisi Oge pageant has decided to appreciate her fans on social media with a new I Phone 7 + 100k worth of airtime to be won daily
To participate: Repost the #RockYourCulture promo post via @sisiogeng on your page
• Follow us @sisiogeng on Instagram and twitter
• Post a picture wearing a native attire (casual / cultural) and tag us on social media with the hashtag #RockYourCulture & #SowingCultureReapingValues
• The most liked picture daily on our page after we repost wins free airtime and the most liked picture in a month wins a brand new I phone 7
• Competition starts 10/04/2017 and ends 10/05/2017

Winner shall be announced on the 11th of may, 2017, so start posting.
Goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

Observations / Davido Suggests Some Other Celebrities May Be Killing Their Babies / Davido Hint His Fan On How To Become A Millionaire In A Day On His Snapchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.