Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

MMM People, How Far? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM People, How Far? (1793 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM People, How Far? by BiggyBamBam: 5:42am On Apr 07, 2017
Some months ago, there was this noise about MMM making people rich. While some with foresight warned about this ponzi scheme, others hailed it as the best thing to happen to their lives, considering the hardship Nigerians go through.

The question now is who are the Millionaires and who are the poor ones, who are those licking their wounds now?

Was MMM a wise investment after all?

Share your thoughts.

Re: MMM People, How Far? by kingphilip(m): 5:49am On Apr 07, 2017
Still looking for them too

Some were made by it while others was marred by it

If you believe those marred by it is greater than those who were made by it click like

If you feel that those who were made by it are greater than those it marred click share

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM People, How Far? by kenny1st(m): 5:50am On Apr 07, 2017
Ogbeni go back to bed if you have nothing to say, it's not by force to voice on SM. Who is talking about MMM now and what instigate you to bring this up. Enough of the noise about mmm and let the sleeping dog lie...

4 Likes

Re: MMM People, How Far? by BiggyBamBam: 5:56am On Apr 07, 2017
kenny1st:
Ogbeni go back to bed if you have nothing to say, it's not by force to voice on SM. Who is talking about MMM now and what instigate you to bring this up. Enough of the noise about mmm and let the sleeping dog lie...

Lol
Dem chop your money?
Re: MMM People, How Far? by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 07, 2017
It's dead and buried.

2 Likes

Re: MMM People, How Far? by kenny1st(m): 6:03am On Apr 07, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

Lol
Dem chop your money?

You are just an hypocrite, the tone in your write up and attitude shows you are the one who lost money in mmm but trying to get sympathy through comments here. Just don't go and hang yourself...

2 Likes

Re: MMM People, How Far? by umarshehu58(m): 6:04am On Apr 07, 2017
E pain this ogbeni guy above grin

2 Likes

Re: MMM People, How Far? by BiggyBamBam: 6:08am On Apr 07, 2017
kenny1st:

You are just an hypocrite, the tone in your write up and attitude shows you are the one who lost money in mmm but trying to get sympathy through comments here. Just don't go and hang yourself...

The thing really dey pain you o.
You must be placed on "Suicide-watch" o
By the way, I am in the US and the time here is 01:08am EST.
I dey work
Re: MMM People, How Far? by BiggyBamBam: 6:10am On Apr 07, 2017
umarshehu58:
E pain this ogbeni guy above grin

Make he no go kill himself o.
Na just discussions I dey try provoke or initiate but this guy matter don pass "Be careful" o

1 Like

Re: MMM People, How Far? by kenny1st(m): 6:14am On Apr 07, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

The thing really dey pain you o.
You must be placed on "Suicide-watch" o
By the way, I am in the US and the time here is 01:08am.
I dey work

OK no wonder, the cold weather and the morgue cold room where you work must have been freezing your brain to be thinking backwarldly. Wehdone!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM People, How Far? by BiggyBamBam: 6:18am On Apr 07, 2017
kenny1st:

OK no wonder, the cold weather and the morgue cold room where you work must have been freezing your brain to be thinking backwarldly. Wehdone!

Ignoramus, it's Spring time here!!!
By the way, people who work at the Morgue make good money like $21/hr x 40hrs a week (minus overtime), calculate it in Naira make fear catch you.
However I am a DBA, who can feed you for a year without breaking sweat.

After seeing what they earn, I am sure in your thoughts, you will be thinking of how to be a "Mortuary Attendant" so you can have the experience in case you are lucky to come here.

Remember, the Minimum wage in Nigeria is N18,000, which is less than $50 now (less than a Day's pay here). Any Employer that pays anybody $50 for a day's job here will go to jail! grin

2 Likes

Re: MMM People, How Far? by lizberry1(f): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2017
Are you looking for the best investment plan that would yield great returns? Rosabon Treasury Note - RTN is just for you! With this plan, not only are you availed with highly competitive rates, you also get the opportunity to negotiate your interest rate on all deposits above N1,000,000.

The RTN is a fixed deposit account that guarantees higher interest rate and a flexible investment plan.FOR MORE INQUIRY CONTACT LIZZY ON ;08163151055 .....ROSABON FINANCIAL SERVICES (customers satisfaction our passion).
Re: MMM People, How Far? by BiggyBamBam: 11:59am On Apr 07, 2017
lizberry1:
Are you looking for the best investment plan that would yield great returns? Rosabon Treasury Note - RTN is just for you! With this plan, not only are you availed with highly competitive rates, you also get the opportunity to negotiate your interest rate on all deposits above N1,000,000.

The RTN is a fixed deposit account that guarantees higher interest rate and a flexible investment plan.FOR MORE INQUIRY CONTACT LIZZY ON ;08163151055 .....ROSABON FINANCIAL SERVICES (customers satisfaction our passion).

"You also get the opportunity to negotiate your interest rate"?
Hmmm, Nigerians shine your eyes!!!
Re: MMM People, How Far? by segebase(m): 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
I won venture in this three PoNzi ..baba ijebu or betting ....which one can make me rich guys
Re: MMM People, How Far? by lizberry1(f): 1:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
yes you can negptiate on your rate if you are bringing huge fund but if the rate is ridiculous we cant give we have our rate and we give our customers best rate try us and see
BiggyBamBam:

Re: MMM People, How Far? by lizberry1(f): 9:50am On Jan 24, 2018
Nothing to be scared of because we are regulated by CBN and we have been in system for 24 years you can walk into our company at 32 montogmery road sabo yaba and ask our client services or check our website on www.rosabon-finance.com and if you are certified you can call me on 08163151055

[quote author=BiggyBamBam post=55347715

[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Cfa Mock Exam Past Question Level [1,2,& 3] 2008-2013 / I Want To Sell My TBC Account / Which Investment Can Give Me 20% Profit Monthly Consistently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.