Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Things To Know About Real Estate Financing - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Things To Know About Real Estate Financing (6694 Views)

7 Lies/discouraging Words About Real Estate Investing / 5 Misconceptions About Real Estate Investments In Nigeria / 8 Key Things You Need To Know About Real Estate Investment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Know About Real Estate Financing by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 07, 2017
Home loans are the top home financing options for enabling people to fulfill the dream of owning a home. While financial institutions are willing to lend, you need to be aware of how this type of home finance works to avoid disappointment. Familiarizing yourself with a financial product is essential before committing to a transaction or signing a legally binding document. The following are basic things you need to put in mind before applying for a mortgage:

Loan Eligibility
It is important to find out what the specific lending criteria is. Factors that affect your eligibility generally depend on the terms and conditions of particular lenders. Some lenders are more stringent than others and factors range from existing liabilities to your financial capability. Other considerations may include dependents, stable income and age. Property value is also a major consideration for with the loan amount being capped at a percentage of the total value. Spare some time to determine whether you are eligible for a loan.

Different Loans
Home loans are classified according to interest rates, namely floating and fixed. The interest rate of fixed rate loans is not affected by market fluctuations. Floating interest rate loans are dependent on market conditions.

Home Loan Agreements
Home finance agreements are legal documents that you need to comprehend before you take the next step. Consider the details of loan agreements when making comparisons between deals that are provided by a variety of lenders.

Real Estate Investment Tips
For people who are planning to diversify their investments and grab the opportunity to as the cost of real estate dips, owning residential properties provides a source of income and tax deductions. Making the right decisions during the buying process will prevent you from making a costly mistake for as long as you hold on to your investment.

Real Estate Prices
Cautious and knowledgeable property buyers are aware of the importance of carrying out research. Buying residential property at a competitive rate will enable you to deal with property value fluctuations over time. If you negotiate effectively, you will be able to get the best price that guarantees profitability if you decide to sell your property.

Right Location
Whether you handle the transaction alone or with professional assistance, you need to understand what value entails within the area that you are interested in. Investors can make their offers and wait for deals but they need to monitor bargain opportunities and react in a timely manner.
Find out rental prices in the neighborhood and the level of demand for housing. Researching will enable you to determine your own charges. Look for locations where the rental property of your choice will attract tenants. Regardless of where your property is located, ensure that it is well maintained too.

Maintenance
Create a budget for maintenance that will help you preserve your investment. Any property that you own is a reflection of your dedication and credibility. Solid construction is more important than fancy complex construction that may be difficult to maintain.
Examine your potential investments by considering how the type of construction will affect maintenance. It is also advisable to consult a home inspector who can find out if there any safety issues in the property you want to buy.

Source:
www.blog.hutbay.com/2017/02/27/things-know-home-finance-real-estate-investing/

www.naijapropertiesonline.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Things To Know About Real Estate Financing by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 07, 2017
grin

5 Likes

Re: Things To Know About Real Estate Financing by momodub: 7:15am On Apr 07, 2017
Very informative
Re: Things To Know About Real Estate Financing by Holatunde007(m): 7:16am On Apr 07, 2017
Hmmm

pls fellow nairalanders, am a student in my HND 1 Estate management. Pls the semester is just ending, I need any work either factory or office job I can do within two months before school resumes to have my school fees paid.
Pls help a striving brother, am currently staying in Abeokuta
This is my contact both what'sapp and direct call is allowed O7O 33 26 61 93
Re: Things To Know About Real Estate Financing by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:16am On Apr 07, 2017
I don't knw maybe it's due to Recession but on a serious note I don't find Long Story interesting, Especially when it's on NL where it could be all Lies...........

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Real Estate Financing by oseka101(m): 7:16am On Apr 07, 2017
Re: Things To Know About Real Estate Financing by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 07, 2017
AFFORDABLE LANDS FOR SALE AROUND AJAH

Oakwood Gardens: Lakowe, Ajah.
Description: 675sqm = #13.5M // 900sqm = #18M
Title: Governor's Consent

Oakwood Gardens phase 2
Description: 600sqm = #5.4M
Title: C of O

Destiny Gardens phase 1: Ibeju Lekki
Description: 600sqm = #5M
Title: Government's Excision

Destiny Gardens phase 2: Ibeju Lekki
Description: 600sqm = #4M
Title: Government's Excission

Legacy Gardens phase 1: Eleranigbe
Description: 600sqm = #3M

Legacy Gardens phase 2: Eleranigbe
Description: 600sqm = #3M

Oakwood Gardens phase 3: Ibeju Lekki
Description: 600sqm = #5M

Paradise Gardens: FTZ Ibeju Lekki
Description: 600sqm = #3.5M

Open Heavens phase 2: Eleranigbe
Description: 600sqm = #1.7M

Diamond Estate phase 1: Off Monastery road, Sangotedo, Ajah
Description: 600sqm = #7.7M

Trinity Gardens phase 2: Eleranigbe
Description: 600sqm = #1.4M

Atlantic Bay Estate: Behind May Fair Gardens, Awoyaya.
Description: 600sqm = #4.5M

Call/WhatsApp: +2348075256644
info@naijapropertiesonline.com

Re: Things To Know About Real Estate Financing by Biolamiles: 7:18am On Apr 07, 2017
I only want to know about efe... grin angry

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Real Estate Financing by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:20am On Apr 07, 2017
Biolamiles:
I only want to know about efe... grin angry
If Efe no win this #25M, we should all Protest. Efe we knw who is Tboss......

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Real Estate Financing by money121(m): 7:22am On Apr 07, 2017
Ok
Re: Things To Know About Real Estate Financing by Viktoreze(m): 7:23am On Apr 07, 2017
BRICKS AND BARS ESTATE PHASE 2 is a place you can buy your land and build your dream Home without stress or any wahala from Omonile issues or Government land seizure issues. This is a little Heaven on Earth having the best quality plans and quality facilities.

Bricks and bars ESTATE phase 2 is located in Akodo Ise Town, 2 mins after La Campagne Tropicana. The Beautiful Estate is situated in a serene environment, I can say at the middle of bed of roses.

Bricks and bars Estate Phase 2 is affordable to every Lagosian or Non – Lagosian willing to have a home or buying for INVESTMENT to resell in futute.

STANDARD OF THE ESTATE:
Free from Government Acquisition and Free from Omonile issues, Dry land and tarred road to the estate.

BASIC FACILITIES:
Gated with Perimeter Fencing, Good Road Networks, Drainage and Street lights.

BEAUTY OF THE ESTATE:
Mall, Gardens and Parks, Recreational Club, School and Clinic.

AVAILABLE PLOTS:
Commercial Plots for Schools, Clinic, Mall, Worship place, etc.
Residence Plots for Service Plots and Communal Plots.

TITLE DOCUMENTS:
Registered Survey, Deed of Assignment signed by the family and Lagos state Land Bureau and High Court, Approved Layout plan, and Power of Attorney signed by the family, Vendor and Lagos State.
Gazette Document is now in view.

PLOTS SIZE: 600 Sqm

Outright: N600,000
ALLOCATION TYPE: Immediate
DEVELOPMENT: Immediate

INSTALLMENT PLAN:
PERIOD: 3 Months
PRICE: N700,000
Spread: 1st Month: N300,000, 2nd and 3rd Months: N200,000

NOTE: EASTER PROMO:
Buy 6 Plots , get 1 plot free.

BENEFITS:
• No Omonile issues, Free from Government Acquisitions, Dry land and tarred Road, Security and fast Development.
• You are responsible for building your structures to your taste and no hidden charges.
• Closeness to prominent Developments i.e. Free Trade Zone, Refineries, Deep Sea Port etc.

These lands are cheap doesn't make them any less genuine, remember a plot of land in Lekki phase 1 was being sold for about 700k in the '80s. As far as Ibeju-Lekki is concerned Bricks and bars phase 2 is enough for the wise.

For more enquiries, site inspection and purchase kindly contact Victor Eze on 08092724970 or 08158961762
Re: Things To Know About Real Estate Financing by tstx(m): 7:28am On Apr 07, 2017
okay
Re: Things To Know About Real Estate Financing by money121(m): 7:30am On Apr 07, 2017
Quotation for Plain Black Shingles design

Roofing 580sqm*3,300=1,914,000

ACCESSORIES

ridges caps 159m*1700=270,300
valley gutter 66m*1600=105,600
BBC 10m*1800=18,000
Nails 7set(35kg)*8000=56,000
Finishing kits 5set*5000=25,000
Installation 580sqm*240=139,200
Transportation, Loading and Offloading =#30,000

Grand total=#2,558,100

Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Current Price for Shingles is #3200 persqm

Re: Things To Know About Real Estate Financing by RichDad1(m): 7:30am On Apr 07, 2017
Pls how can I check the authenticity of a land C of O and survey ?
The land is located at Ibeju Lekki.
Re: Things To Know About Real Estate Financing by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 07, 2017
RichDad1:

You may want to contact us on:

Re: Things To Know About Real Estate Financing by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 07, 2017
Semi and fully detached five (5), four (4) and two (2) bedroom duplexes with all rooms ensuite and BQ, are up for sale.
Faculties: Gym, swimming pool and event centre.
Flexible payment options available.

Call/WhatsApp: +2348138718647; +2348023480776
Info@naijapropertiesonline.com

www.naijapropertiesonline.com/listings/2nd-toll-gate-ochid-hotel-road-eleganza/

1 Share

Re: Things To Know About Real Estate Financing by shams040(m): 7:42am On Apr 07, 2017
Contact a town planner.

My signature
Re: Things To Know About Real Estate Financing by shams040(m): 7:46am On Apr 07, 2017
RichDad1:

Contact a town planner for land information.
Re: Things To Know About Real Estate Financing by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 07, 2017
LAND SALES AROUND AJAH

(1) A plot and half of dry land facing road
Title: gazette and register deed
Price: #25m

(2) A plot and half with 2 bedroom flat and 3 shops on it facing road
Title: village excision and register deed
Price: #23m

(3) A plot at Ajah, both sides are fenced on dry land, inside a big estate
Price: #10M

(4) Acres of land in Oku, Ajah
Price: #5M Per plot

(5) Acres of land in Elerangbe
Price: #1 .5M per plot

(6) Parcels of land in Sangotedo
Price: #7M per plot

(7) Acres of land in Eti osa ibeju
Price: #7M per plot

(cool 2 plots of land at Oworonsoki, Bariga, facing the main road. Suitable for banks and other office set ups.
Price: #300m

(9) Acres of land at Ayeteju
Price: #2.5M per plot

(10) One plot of land at Ajah (dry land), fenced both sides
Documents: SURVEY, C OF O.
Price: #10M

(11) Building with four (4) flats apartment at Iyana Ipaja
Price: #46M

(12) Building with four (4) flats at Agege
Price: #45M

(13) Building with four (4) flats at Alagbado
Price: #18M

NOTE: PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE.

Re: Things To Know About Real Estate Financing by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 07, 2017
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT SURULERE LETTINGS OFFERS POWERED BY AISKWORLD?
Why not check this out

GBAM!!!
-Two bedroom flat at surulere for 600k...pay and pack in

- Self contain apartment for 180k at surulere

Grab the opportunity while vacancy opens

Have you also heard of AISKWORLD ESTATE?
A big opportunity to grab

Now selling at AISK WORLD ESTATE @Lagos-Ibadan Expressway beside RCCG Camp, Adjacent to New Makun Estate

450k per plot

We aim at satisfying our clients with maximum service and fidelity.

You can reach us conveniently through any of these contacts below

Whatsapp or call:
08165342178 or

Calls only:

Call/Telegram: 08101353450, 08100868608

Meet us at; No.1 Obadiah st. Off community road Akoka (enter from pako bustop)

Inspection is done with our company bus

Pls visit our social media tools for pictures & constant updates:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiskworld/

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/aiskworld/

Blogs: http://www.unilagaccommodationsguide..com

http://aiskworld..com.ng

www.aiskworld.

Instagram:
http://www.instagram.com/aiskworld