Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,229 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread - Education (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread (725063 Views)

University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (463) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Fembleez1(m): 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
Like I stated earlier, once you have 200 in your JAMB, you are qualified to write UI post-UTME. There is no call up or anything like that, except people are misconstruing the idea of Invitation Letter UI often ask aspirants to print and bring along to their venues. Since 2012, everyone who scored 200 have all been invited. So there is no need to panic once you have 200 in JAMB. Yours, at the moment, should be how to read and come out top in the post-UTME. For any info you'll need, you can only get it on ui.edu.ng. Any info coming from anyone not from the school website should be disregarded in all entirety.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Bobola07(m): 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2017
Fembleez1:
Like I stated earlier, once you have 200 in your JAMB, you are qualified to write UI post-UTME. There is no call up or anything like that, except people are misconstruing the idea of Invitation Letter UI often ask aspirants to print and bring along to their venues. Since 2012, everyone who scored 200 have all been invited. So there is no need to panic once you have 200 in JAMB. Yours, at the moment, should be how to read and come out top in the post-UTME. For any info you'll need, you can only get it on ui.edu.ng. Any info coming from anyone not from the school website should be disregarded in all entirety.

10000 likes for this. Thank you
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Fembleez1(m): 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
Bobola07:

10000 likes for this. Thank you
Don't mention it.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Aybalance: 11:38pm On Sep 11, 2017
Pls kindly help a broda in need of past questions ,akindeayodejivictor@gmail.com, math,eng phy chem, tanks in advance, may God bless
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by holywahala19(m): 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2017
Daniiel05:
please arebypu on facebook so you can add.me or i will add you
so as to stay informed with you......my is abioye.daniel.963.....type that on facebook search you will see my namr or you should send yours...

I'm sorry to say...I'm always blunt on issue like this.
I will tell u the truth and not give u false hope.
falsification of documents or grades will surely lead to disqualification.
I understand ur plight, but u should have put the registration on hold until u have make enough enquiries on what steps to take before making this mistake u just did.

I would advice u to change ur institution cos ui own ehn....

bitter is truth

sorry,wrong tag.
cc.unbeatenmuaeez,this is for u
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
holywahala19:

I'm sorry to say...I'm always blunt on issue like this.
I will tell u the truth and not give u false hope.
falsification of documents or grades will surely lead to disqualification.
I understand ur plight, but u should have put the registration on hold until u have make enough enquiries on what steps to take before making this mistake u just did.

I would advice u to change ur institution cos ui own ehn....

bitter is truth

sorry,wrong tag.
cc.unbeatenmuaeez,this is for u
I am the one you wanted to quote as I am the one with the problem. Sir again now that I know that I can re edit it,but for food technology can I leave this subject combinations like that? English, agriculture, chemistry, and physics.? To UI?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by akanbi2(m): 12:14am On Sep 12, 2017
Has anyone here re-uploaded his/her o level results because a lot of cbt centres in my vicinity are saying the re-upload is only for those that put awaiting results, and that's not what we heard from the headquarters
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by holywahala19(m): 12:33am On Sep 12, 2017
unbeatenmueez:
I am the one you wanted to quote as I am the one with the problem. Sir again now that I know that I can re edit it,but for food technology can I leave this subject combinations like that? English, agriculture, chemistry, and physics.? To UI?

first thing to do is to change it on jamb portal.
ui has no power to do such for now.
best of luck
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by whalesz(m): 2:46am On Sep 12, 2017
Shey jamb neva release update ni?
4 dose dat did coc
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by iamleumas: 5:33am On Sep 12, 2017
Please I have changed my institution from my previous choice to recent choice,
While I didn't receive any notification concerning the changes made,
How will I going to do now,

And what confused me here is that, my previous school has started selling the screening form, and also screening is right now on the process of running,
And their closing date is on 14th of September,
Can I feel their screening form, or wait for my new school until when it take effect
Fembleez1:
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by harryojochenemi: 7:55am On Sep 12, 2017
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by harryojochenemi: 7:56am On Sep 12, 2017
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by harryojochenemi: 7:58am On Sep 12, 2017
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by chinikes: 8:20am On Sep 12, 2017
please i have registered for d post utme but i cant login again am i d only one?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Fembleez1(m): 8:21am On Sep 12, 2017
iamleumas:
Please I have changed my institution from my previous choice to recent choice,
While I didn't receive any notification concerning the changes made,
How will I going to do now,

And what confused me here is that, my previous school has started selling the screening form, and also screening is right now on the process of running,
And their closing date is on 14th of September,
Can I feel their screening form, or wait for my new school until when it take effect

I have a lady who did Change of Institution too and she was unable to register last week. She tried it again yesterday and bang! She was able to register. So retry it today, you might as well be lucky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by iamleumas: 8:24am On Sep 12, 2017
Fembleez1:

I have a lady who did Change of Institution too and she was unable to register last week. She tried it again yesterday and bang! She was able to register. So retry it today, you might as well be lucky.
Thanks so much
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Fembleez1(m): 8:35am On Sep 12, 2017
iamleumas:

Thanks so much

It's my pleasure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by timchuks87: 8:54am On Sep 12, 2017
UI Post-UTME Past Questions Solved (2015 Maths)

[url]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnqV3WrxUxU
[/url]

Hello Guys,

UI Post-UTME Past Questions Solved to help Students preparing for Post UTME.

Please Share to Students.

Don't forget to Subscribe to "DTW Tutorials" on YouTube to follow the Video Series on Post-UTME.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Ayoomodaddy(f): 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
chinikes:
please i have registered for d post utme but i cant login again
am i d only one?
Make sure you type in your password in lower case (small letters).
Same thing happened to my sister yesterday.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
Pls I have a question. One of my friend who had a very good score for medicine in LASU.changed from lasu to physiotherapy in ui.I asked him y ,he said U I is competitive for medicine and and he sais that studying any course in U I or federal uni is better than than studying any course in a state university. Pls is this true
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by dtoms1: 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
Plz forward them to my mail plz
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by dtoms1: 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2017
Please I need utme past question eng bio phy chemistry my email is adewaledamilare76@gmail.com thanks in advance
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Holhusheghu11(m): 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
Please I logged in and found out that I've not completed my bio data, and I've done every necessary things. The question is that is normal or something is wrong ?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by MASSGLORY: 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
I HV CHANGE MY INSTITUTION SINCE LAST WEEK BUT I TRIED TO REGISTER TO THE SCHOOL I CHANGE TO BUT IT IS NOT LOADING BUT IF I LOGGED IN TO THE PREVIOUS INSTITUTION IT WILL BRING MY DETAILS AND I HV D PRINT OUT OF THE CHANGE WHICH WAS APPROVED SO PLS HELP WHAT CAN I DO
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Jacktheripper: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
What are the two schools involved and then u need to be patient jamb said it will settle everything
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Jacktheripper: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
Holhusheghu11:
Please I logged in and found out that I've not completed my bio data, and I've done every necessary things. The question is that is normal or something is wrong ?

U need to complete your biodata, login and complete it
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Joan011: 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
Afternoon all, apart from Union bank what other bank can we pay the fees to
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by khaybest(m): 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
Good evening guys... Please I have a pending issue as regards my registration, I don't know if I'm the only one experiencing this...
I tried paying with my ATM, I was debited but it displayed "PAYMENT ERROR” even after the debit and hence I can't continue with my registration...
I tried sending my reference number to the email but yet no response and I tried dialing the number too but it's off... Please guys, any help and advice will surely be appreciated...
Thanks in anticipation!
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by khaybest(m): 2:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
For jacking purposes please, please I request for past/practice questions for English Language, Literature, CRS and Government... my email address is buluscaleb37@gmail.com

Thanking you in anticipation..
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by MrEgghead(m): 3:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
rotimi9:
Pls I have a question. One of my friend who had a very good score for medicine in LASU.changed from lasu to physiotherapy in ui.I asked him y ,he said U I is competitive for medicine and and he sais that studying any course in U I or federal uni is better than than studying any course in a state university. Pls is this true
That's his mindset...Every medical student is rated equally irrespective of the medical school..For the fact that the medical school is accredited means Its up to standard..He's right in the competition aspect..
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Bobola07(m): 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
rotimi9:

Lol
That ending is a very flawed ideology.

Any school that is accredited by MDCN and NUC for Medicine and Surgery has met the standard for training medical doctors in Nigeria. Whether state, federal or private.

As MrEgghead rightly said, he might be right with the issue of competition. But then, there's nowhere Medicine is not competitive, even if you choose Babcock.

My advice for him is that he should know what he's doing. C'est finis

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (463) (Reply)

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.