Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread - Education (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread (723395 Views)

University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (463) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Hardebaryor(m): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
grin Lol my experience: sultan bello hall are very entertaining with both their welcome party and thanksgiving party

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by TheHistorian(m): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
EngrBello:

You took in your Cell-phone? How you go take keep am before the commencement of exam
I carried my headset along with me too. grin

The moment I got to the entrance of my hall,I hurriedly surveyed an invigilator with an "innocent" face and approached her.

"Excuse me,ma" I said firmly.

"How can I help you?" She replied softly with a fairly glamorous face.

"Ma'am,I'd like you to keep my Phone and headset for me pending the duration of the exam" I requested politely.

"Do you have an ID to use for identification when coming back to reclaim it?" She asked.

"Yes,I do" I said,handling my phone and headset to her cheerfully.

We shaa eventually became padi for hall shaa.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by TheHistorian(m): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
THINGS TO NOTE FROM MY TODAY'S EXAMINATION.

*None of your credentials will be requested of you to submit.

*Examination is to start by 10pm,even though candidates might have being allowed into halls as soon as it is 8am.

*None of your UTME slips(whatsoever) is needed in the examination venue.

*Impersonation of Candidates "might" be easy as picture confirmation exercise wasn't thoroughly done.

*Questions from the earlier released Practice Questions was repeated...Notable mentions are English Practice Question 21,55,62 and 67.

*No one was unallowed to write because of indecent dressing.

PLUS a very BIG SHOUT-OUT to CASTLEBERRY....don't ask me what she did tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by keriafe(m): 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
poshmaux:
They did not put any dept

Take a cab (#30) going to science, stop at chemistry, cross over to the adjacent and walk down to the faculty building. There is a lecture room there, that should be it.

Or take bike #50 directly to faculty of science building.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by TheHistorian(m): 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
success homie!!!
Biggest Boss...Thankz alot!

Are you still active on Whatsapp??
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by EngrBello(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
TheHistorian:

*Examination is to start by 10pm,even though candidates might have being allowed into halls as soon as it is 8am.

*Impersonation of Candidates "might" be easy as picture confirmation exercise wasn't thoroughly done.

*Questions from the earlier released Practice Questions was repeated...Notable mentions are English Practice Question 21,55,62 and 67.

PLUS a very BIG SHOUT-OUT to CASTLEBERRY....don't ask me what she did tongue tongue

Trust you,fam

But I beg nah....gist us completely?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
TheHistorian:

Historian!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Fembleez1(m): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ajet001:

Examination venue:Kola Daisi L. T
Venue Faculty :Science
Venue Location:Computer science.
pls help with the description from main gate

thanks.

It's easy to locate Sir. When you take a cab to science. I think they drop them at the Field close to SUB, cause Vehicles were not allowed to penetrate. Just walk down from where they drop you and take the second Turning by the Left. It's close to CBN lecture theatre. You'll see the Department of Computer Science like a C shape. Kola Daisi is one of the lecture room downstairs or so.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tomorrow gang!!!

Crocodile smile
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Fembleez1(m): 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
scromatan:
pls who can help me with the description of my exam venue from the main gate......
Exam venue:RM 204 Sem RM(Adegboye)
venue faculty:Agric & Forestry
venue location:Agric Econ

Take a cab to Education/Agric. When you drop, just walk down and ask for your exam room. Faculty Of Agric is adjacent Faculty of Education
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Fembleez1(m): 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
poshmaux:
They did not put any dept

Get to Faculty of science with your photocard. Ask some security officers there, they'll show you. It might be Chemistry.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Fembleez1(m): 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nltaliban:

I don lost already

If I wan come, I go call you

Even Rursh use that description reach my side without calling me. No p bro. I'm at home, just call me when you're around.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ChiomaMee: 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
TheHistorian:

baba full gist na

How much were the questions repeated
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Castleberry: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
Jacktheripper:

Tomorrow Iya mi I just weak I don use toilet like 4 times between 11pm yesterday and now and my stomach is even grumbling right now.
How do you feel now? Try to take some medications. They won't allow you use the toilet if it comes
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Egbedii(m): 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
DLC CBT HALL 3... Can anyone help with directions?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Castleberry: 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nltaliban:
No matter how the exam will look like, the Bible says in 1 Corinthians 15:57[b]But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ[/b]

Grab your dancing shoes, we are victorious.

All the best to everyone writing today.

Thehistorian
Bobola07
castleberry
niphycute
God has done it for us

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Castleberry: 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
aceOpace:
OK, thank you.
I wish you success in the exam
Thanks dear
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Castleberry: 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
TheHistorian:

Really? Historian. Are you whining me? It's nothing. Anything for my school son in advance grin grin
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ambalie: 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
Congrats to all the successful candidates who made it through. Congratulations!!!
However, that you did not make it is not a crime, there is always a way out or you wait for next year.
For further inquiries, complain, missing results and other relevant information, please call us on 081-267-393-26 or send a mail to admissionportal.edu@yahoo.com
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by linconab(m): 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
Please can someone help me with the description. PG RM venue faculty : faculty of agriculture venue location : Agric economics
how was the math please
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by linconab(m): 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
what's the title of the English comprehension passage or the main subject of discussion.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
TheHistorian:

Biggest Boss...Thankz alot!

Are you still active on Whatsapp??
nooo.
Ever since that night we interacted, the following day i lost my phone, just using a java phone that ain't whatsapp enabled. By the way I've sealed my Ingress to UNIBEN as I've surpassed and edged thru her cut off mark, now anticipating u to achieve same unassailable feat over U.I so at the end we'd celebrate our success in high spirits.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by rexendowed(m): 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
Science students wey write today under medicine and surgery wey dey here,how market for physics and chemistry
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ugo147: 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
Is the jamb result allowed in the post scrrening exam
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by EngrBello(m): 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
Some folks have been lamenting say the Chemistry questions be like say NO VACANCY!

How true is this ,anyone here who wrote chemistry today??

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Rursh(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
What the HISTORIAN wrote is very correct. It perfectly aligns and at tandem to what most of my students and friends said. But, it will be good if I add this: "speed thrills but kills" they say but pertaining too UI's post UTME, the reverse is the case and I will say "speed saves".
Candidates are advised to be smart in their answering questions. They need to be time conscious because the 90 minutes will look like 15 minutes. Candidates doing Maths, Chemistry and Physics should be extra fast as the 90 minutes will seems like a "mirage" for them.
The English has an unbearably long passage, candidates are expected to ignore it for the mean time and start with the one they know best possibly Biology or any other subject that may suite a particular candidate better.
And lastly, there is no Negative marking. Tick/shade the ones you don't even know, good enough, you might get it.
Remember, "careful" speeding saves.
#Rursh, MBBS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Hardebaryor(m): 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
EngrBello:
Some folks have been lamenting say the Chemistry questions be like say NO VACANCY!

How true is this ,anyone here who wrote chemistry today??
Lol dah chemistry i guessed nearly half of the questions

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by poochai: 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
why don't you just paste some of the chm questions here,it unlikely they will repeat the same question tomorrow
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by hydee123(m): 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
2017/2018 U.I POST UTME ENTRANCE EXAM, SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE HERE

http://www.universityadmissionconsult.com/2017/10/20172018-ui-post-utme-entrance-exam.html
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by rexendowed(m): 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
poochai:
why don't you just paste some of the chm questions here,it unlikely they will repeat the same question tomorrow
You no even fit remember questions dem ask after d exam coz we submit question paper
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by AYFikayomi: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
linconab:
what's the title of the English comprehension passage
or the main subject of discussion.

Mine was about communication in man vs animals.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by EngrBello(m): 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hardebaryor:
Lol dah chemistry i guessed nearly half of the questions
Hmmm...na dem sabi undecided
Foremost in the race will be the Foremost

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (463) (Reply)

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.