Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread - Education (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread (721110 Views)

University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (463) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by donblazer10(m): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
Dkfpaul:
Bosses in the house please i need your urgent help.

Initially i applied for political science,buh my agg.score does not merit the course cut off,so i changed to adult.edu with 57.75 as my aggregate score,buh uptil now am yet to see any slight changes on my CAPS and jamb admission status.
So i'm now thinking of purchasing UI DLC form and apply for political science which is my dream course.

My questions now is that:
is the form still on sale?
If yes,how much is the form?
When are they going to resume for 1st semester?
Will i be able to print Jamb admission letter too?

Thanks for your replies in advance.
dude!..Better goan get utme form and choose pol sci again...that distance learning is not really advisable to go to
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Dkfpaul(m): 5:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
donblazer10:
dude!..Better goan get utme form and choose pol sci again...that distance learning is not really advisable to go to
why?............please explain more on this
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
olarinreayobami:
my people what’s going to happen tomorrow like this?
Ui is not saying anything.

oti su mi oo.

Be calm boss,

I heard Jamb boss has added two (2) weeks to the earlier stated Jan 25th deadline due to server problem.

But there's still hope since the Deputy VC of UI said the 2017/2018 Admissions will be concluded before month end.

So let's wait and see.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Pes13: 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
Dkfpaul:

Initially i applied for political science,buh my agg.score does not merit the course cut off,so i changed to adult.edu with 57.75 as my aggregate score,buh uptil now am yet to see any slight changes on my CAPS and jamb admission status.
So i'm now thinking of purchasing UI DLC form and apply for political science which is my dream course.

DLC!!!

JAMB form is still out pls...
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Dkfpaul(m): 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
Pes13:

DLC!!!
JAMB form is still out pls...
dnt get u bro
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by olarinreayobami: 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ajet001:

Be calm boss,

I heard Jamb boss has added two (2) weeks to the earlier stated Jan 25th deadline due to server problem.

But there's still hope since the Deputy VC of UI said the 2017/2018 Admissions will be concluded before month end.

So let's wait and see.
ok oo..let dem do fast
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by olarinreayobami: 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2018
FUOYE released it final list today.. UI too ahould too should hurry.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by GentleGrace1: 12:42am On Jan 25, 2018
GentleGrace1:
Hello bosses.
Please, I need the course outline for Biochemistry and the list of documents for clearance.
Thanks in advance

Please I need a reply to this.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 9:28am On Jan 25, 2018
Who noticed, caps has been removed from our portal

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by donblazer10(m): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2018
Nltaliban:
it's still there

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Pharaoh001(f): 9:45am On Jan 25, 2018
Nltaliban:

Yeah...it shows the Apc government has failed Nigerians.
While they never conclude 2017 admission yet and they start to sell another jamb form.
Thats an act of extorting the poor mass in order to generate revenue for FAILED GOVERNMENT!
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by olarinreayobami: 9:51am On Jan 25, 2018
Nltaliban:
its still there. under Admissions
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by psalmiel(m): 10:57am On Jan 25, 2018
Nltaliban:

It's on the dashboard bro [Front Page]
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Dkfpaul(m): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2018
Nltlaiban

ajet001

the historian

mr historian

bobola

oldfoolnigger

and other bosses in the house please i need your sincere advice urgently.

Initially i applied for political science,buh my
agg.score does not merit the course cut
off,so i changed to adult.edu with 57.75 as
my aggregate score,buh uptil now am yet to
see any slight changes on my CAPS and jamb
admission status.
So i'm now thinking of purchasing UI DLC
form and apply for political science which is
my dream course.
When are they going to resume for 1st
semester?
Will i be able to print Jamb admission letter
too?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 11:29am On Jan 25, 2018
Dkfpaul:
Nltlaiban

ajet001

the historian

mr historian

bobola

oldfoolnigger

and other bosses in the house please i need your sincere advice urgently.

Initially i applied for political science,buh my
agg.score does not merit the course cut
off,so i changed to adult.edu with 57.75 as
my aggregate score,buh uptil now am yet to
see any slight changes on my CAPS and jamb
admission status.
So i'm now thinking of purchasing UI DLC
form and apply for political science which is
my dream course.
When are they going to resume for 1st
semester?
Will i be able to print Jamb admission letter
too?

I can vouch for Ui dlc.

But unfortunately, the form has closed. in fact, they wrote the exam last week.

Obtain jamb form ASAP before that closes too.

I wish you all the best in your quest for admission.

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by MrHistorian: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2018
Pharaoh001:

Yeah...it shows the Apc government has failed Nigerians.
While they never conclude 2017 admission yet and they start to sell another jamb form.
Thats an act of extorting the poor mass in order to generate revenue for FAILED GOVERNMENT!
Aunty. . . .Easy nah. cheesy

When did Admission conclusion date become a parameter in determining a failed government or not?

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by psalmiel(m): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2018
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Dkfpaul(m): 11:49am On Jan 25, 2018
Nltaliban:

I can vouch for Ui dlc.

But unfortunately, the form has closed. in fact, they wrote the exam last week.

Obtain jamb form ASAP before that closes too.

I wish you all the best in your quest for admission.
ok thnaks.

Can i use d same phone number i used last year for my jamb registeration
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by posi000: 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2018
Dkfpaul:

ui post utme applicants ar excempted 4rm purchasing form. Al u need is to reg as a returning applicant using ur jamb reg no. as ur user name and surname as ur password. select -undergraduate-o'level-normal mode. yu can fil in oda dtailz.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
MrHistorian:

Aunty. . . .Easy nah. cheesy

When did Admission conclusion date become a parameter in determining a failed government or not?

I don't know why you've fail to see and accept the fact that your kindred and hero has failed this nation. He has destroyed this country beyond repairs. He has commissioned his men to wipe us all off earth. Instead of you to come and let's plan how to send him back to Daura, you're wasting your had earned 10mb you get after recharging 100 Naira in defending that dullard who values his cows more than the whole of this nation.

But then, let's meet at the poll in 2019, we know your Messiah is going to make it bloody but we're ready. The general public is ready to chase your man to where he's coming from because he's best fittest as a mere provincial leaders a custodian of the culture of the Almajiris...

Well, enjoy your ₦3.00 per comment while you still can, because there will be nothing for you when we vote buhari out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2018
The admission officers of the University of Jos and Bauchi State University, Haroma Emmanuel and Babani Sani have appealed to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB to extend the deadline for 2017 Admissions.

This is coming after the Board announced January 25th as the deadline for all 2017 Admissions.

However, According to JAMB Registrar Prof Is-haq Oloyede, the admission deadline still stands.

Meanwhile,the ongoing strike action by the non-academic staff of universities has been identified as the reason over 600,000 candidates are yet to gain admission.

In this regard, Prof Oloyede, has called on NASU to strike a deal with the FG in order to call -off the strike action as soon as possible because it might lead to the postponment of the 2018 UTME as some of the centres to be used for the exam are located within the university campuses.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
Just imagine a total of 600,000 students are yet to be admitted and the Stupid Oloyede is sticking to the deadline. Nigerian poor students has suffered. Assuming one of his child happens to be a candidate will he take this draconian decision. STUPID MAN
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Dkfpaul(m): 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
posi000:

ui post utme applicants ar excempted 4rm purchasing form. Al u need is to reg as a returning applicant using ur jamb reg no. as ur user name and surname as ur password. select -undergraduate-o'level-normal mode. yu can fil in oda dtailz.
i follow the procedure buh it says incorrect password/username whereas they are perfectly corrected
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by MrHistorian: 5:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nltaliban:

I don't know why you've fail to see and accept the fact that your kindred and hero has failed this nation. He has destroyed this country beyond repairs. He has commissioned his men to wipe us all off earth. Instead of you to come and let's plan how to send him back to Daura, you're wasting your had earned 10mb you get after recharging 100 Naira in defending that dullard who values his cows more than the whole of this nation.

But then, let's meet at the poll in 2019, we know your Messiah is going to make it bloody but we're ready. The general public is ready to chase your man to where he's coming from because he's best fittest as a mere provincial leaders a custodian of the culture of the Almajiris...

Well, enjoy your ₦3.00 per comment while you still can, because there will be nothing for you when we vote buhari out.
I shouldn't have replied to this,really.

But for the sake of the silent observers who might get easily convinced by these loads of baloneys you keep recycling on this forum,I will type a few words.

I don't know of any time or period when PMB approved of any murderers in this country to kill people,please if you know any,you can forward a letter(attached with evidences) to the International Ciminal Court.If by any chance what you mean is the recent killings by the marauding Fulani herdsmen,needless I remind you that the conflict between farmers and herdsmen started long ago as far back as before the return to democracy in 1999.

Truly,you can't totally absolve PMB neither can you solely rebuke him for the killings,he is just a 75 year old man who resides somewhere in Aso rock.I really don't know how you expect such a man to be directly involve in any altercation that erupts in Benue.The sitting governor of the state holds firmly the seat of the Chief Security Officer of the state. . .Why does he find it hard to implement assertive policies and heighten security level to ensure peace in his state? But you are one of the very naive Nigerians who gullibly believes whatever the media throws at them.

Also,PMB does not intend to make the electioneering process a do-or-die affair,stop heating up the polity,you mischief maker! The constitution has stipulated how election winners are determined.The nationwide political support for PMB is enough to fetch him a second term without any stress(cash that in any bank).

I know since all corruption loopholes have been blocked,staying alive has been a misery for people like you who feeds from the crumbs of looted funds.I feel your pain bruh. grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Gracy3535(f): 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
I choose UI as mine 1st choice, medicine & sug as the course in jamb pls wat z d jamb score. Thanks in advance for answers
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2018
MrHistorian:

I shouldn't have replied to this,really.

But for the sake of the silent observers who might get easily convinced by these loads of baloneys you keep recycling on this forum,I will type a few words
Honestly, i feel penitent and sheepish for you. i used to think Bmc have been spewing words of support for the government just to lighten up the atmosphere but, im convinced with the kind of seriousness i see in your post.let me state clearly that supporting buhari even after seein all the evil he has wrecked on us is not only a sign of lack of critical thinking but that of insanity too.
MrHistorian:
I don't know of any time or period when PMB approved of any murderers in this country to kill people,please if you know any,you can forward a letter(attached with evidences) to the International Ciminal Court.If by any chance what you mean is the recent killings by the marauding Fulani herdsmen,needless I remind you that the conflict between farmers and herdsmen started long ago as far back as before the return to democracy in 1999
. Buhari does not need to appoint or approve any group of murderers but his silence says it all.. let me remind you of something, in the year 2000 buhari visited the governor and the alaafin of Oyo over the killing of herdsmen. is it not amusing that this same buhari has decicided to keep quiet and sit at akimbo while the herdsmen launch attacks the way they like?. secondly why was your man quick to declare the IPOB youths that havent killed anyone as terrorists and is still seeing his fulani brothers as people who are fighting for their rights?
MrHistorian:
Truly,you can't totally absolve PMB neither can you solely rebuke him for the killings,he is just a 75 year old man who resides somewhere in Aso rock.I really don't know how you expect such a man to be directly involve in any altercation that erupts in Benue.The sitting governor of the state holds firmly the seat of the Chief Security Officer of the state. . .Why does he find it hard to implement assertive policies and heighten security level to ensure peace in his state? But you are one of the very naive Nigerians who gullibly believes whatever the media throws at them.
i do not understand what you meant here but isn't he the commander in chief of all armed forces and security agencies?, why then blame the state governor who has little or no power to give orders?. Bro accept that this man has failed us and lets plan on how to vote him out.

MrHistorian:
Also,PMB does not intend to make the electioneering process a do-or-die affair,stop heating up the polity,you mischief maker! The constitution has stipulated how election winners are determined.The nationwide political support for PMB is enough to fetch him a second term without any stress(cash that in any bank)
. lol, i laugh at you. buhari is only still being supported by people like you who are hell bent on tasting suffering for another 4 years. who still wants to vote a man who has decided to make all political post a tribal inheritance?. his governance reeks of sheer incompetency and failure. the only man that have led the country into two heavy economic recession.

MrHistorian:
I know since all corruption loopholes have been blocked,staying alive has been a misery for people like you who feeds from the crumbs of looted funds.I feel your pain bruh. grin grin
lol, youve buried your conscience because of the #3.00 you get for typing a comment in support of that dullard? which corruption did he block? corruption is happening right under his nose and all he does blame the previous administration and cabala grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Bro, whether you like it or not your man no longer the man of the people and as such, we are sending him back to daura.. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nltaliban(m): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2018
Gracy3535:
I choose UI as mine 1st choice, medicine & sug as the course in jamb pls wat z d jamb score. Thanks in advance for answers
congratulations, youve taken a bold step by choosing the first and best institution as your first choice.

Ui cut of mark for all courses over the year has been 200, and there is little or no probability that it will change this year. however,your course is a very competitive one, try as much as possible to score above 300 that way you'll have a better chance of admission.,

once again i congratulate you for having the boldness to choose the institution, i wish you all the best in you quest for admission..

feel free to post any question bothering you here, the bosses in here will be willing to help.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by MrHistorian: 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2018
LOL! grin
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Papi112: 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nltaliban:
congratulations, youve taken a bold step by choosing the first and best institution as your first choice.

Ui cut of mark for all courses over the year has been 200, and there is little or no probability that it will change this year. however,your course is a very competitive one, try as much as possible to score above 300 that way you'll have a better chance of admission.,

once again i congratulate you for having the boldness to choose the institution, i wish you all the best in you quest for admission..

feel free to post any question bothering you here, the bosses in here will be willing to help.

Quite bold cool grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Bobola07(m): 10:17pm On Jan 25, 2018
Dkfpaul:

Bro, i will advice you pick another jamb form and apply political science. peace!
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Gracy3535(f): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2018
Nltaliban:

tanx am grateful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (463) (Reply)

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.