Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,165 members, 7,838,988 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread - Education (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread (728133 Views)

University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (463) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 4:39am On May 30, 2017
Ajet001:
It's been a while here
Thanks to everyone for keeping the thread lively.
Condomsir bobola07 holuwarjobar kingovo babablogger dokitadave oldfoolnigger neurojosh isiss luvbro vimma engrbello rayman1000 and others i couldn't recall their usernames you're all appreciated..
God bless you..!

Pls i heard a rumour
That UI has been shutdown
I'm sure it's not true

Is it true..

Bro welcome back.

True. The VC ordered the closure of the school and sent out all students in the halls of residence. This is an height of insesitivity on the part of the school management.

The school will be reopened in 7 weeks time, the calendar will be re-adjusted again and next session is likely to begin by february.

antispam bot is a biaatch!!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by EngrBello(m): 5:34am On May 30, 2017
Ajet001:
It's been a while here
Condomsir bobola07 holuwarjobar kingovo babablogger dokitadave oldfoolnigger neurojosh isiss luvbro vimma engrbello rayman1000 and others i couldn't recall their usernames you're all appreciated..
God bless you..!

Pls i heard a rumour
I'm sure it's not true

Is it true..

hmmm,very true bro .....
extra 7weeks + initial resumption date
there calender is one of the poorest but what can we do ? All we've got is an affection for UI...as the best school and to have the best certificate. but i guess their management thus like strikes ....can't do a year without external or internal strike

undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 5:46am On May 30, 2017
CondomSir:

Bro welcome back.

True. The VC ordered the closure of the school and sent out all students in the halls of residence. This is an height of insesitivity on the part of the school management.

The school will be reopened in 7 weeks time, the calendar will be re-adjusted again and next session is likely to begin by february.

february.
That's too bad

But the students cause all these can't they dialogue with the school management instead of all this thrash(protest) ...well they've to pay for their misconduct...they're not even ashamed..
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 5:58am On May 30, 2017
EngrBello:

hmmm,very true bro .....
extra 7weeks + initial resumption date
there calender is one of the poorest but what can we do ? All we've got is an affection for UI...as the best school and to have the best certificate. but i guess their management thus like strikes ....can't do a year without external or internal strike

undecided
The school self don dey tire me
Calendar too slow
Strikes every session

When our brothers in UNIlorin are working/studying with the speed of light
Don't they also face chanlleges...??
Don't they have SUG president.

First and the best indeed
undecided

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 6:07am On May 30, 2017
Arms crossed
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by larabae13(f): 6:25am On May 30, 2017
Castleberry:

I think I'm safe, I calculated some jagons earlier today and came up with an outrageous score. I was this close to getting a coc form tomorrow
hiya castleberry. So glad to see somene going for eng nd lit.

You can drop your number, I'll add you to the whatsapp grp
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by babablogger: 6:28am On May 30, 2017
Ajet001:

The school self don dey tire me
Calendar too slow
Strikes every session

When our brothers in UNIlorin are working/studying with the speed of light
Don't they also face chanlleges...??
Don't they have SUG president.

First and the best indeed
undecided

school wey go still tire you i have a degree in information tech so this is my second degree

so from experience the stronger the SUG of an institution the more you will experience strikes and protest, the strike is a disadvantage to students but also remember when you get to school and management starts to f up na you go dey part of people wey go call protest

i read about you saying you would have made merit list in OAU believe me their strike there ehn na diie
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 6:42am On May 30, 2017
larabae13:

hello.!
Are you still in school or somewhere else..?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 6:44am On May 30, 2017
babablogger:

school wey go still tire you i have a degree in information tech so this is my second degree

so from experience the stronger the SUG of an institution the more you will experience strikes and protest, the strike is a disadvantage to students but also remember when you get to school and management starts to f up na you go dey part of people wey go call protest

i read about you saying you would have made merit list in OAU believe me their strike there ehn na diie
No problem then

Thanks bro for your enlightment
I don forget say na nigeria i dey.... grin grin
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by larabae13(f): 6:44am On May 30, 2017
Ajet001:

february.
That's too bad

But the students cause all these can't they dialogue with the school management instead of all this thrash(protest) ...well they've to pay for their misconduct...they're not even ashamed..
undecided undecided better go and find something to do till february.

You think you know more than those who protested uhn? Dialogue kor talk ni. You think dey didn't av a dialogue? Misconduct indeed. Put yourself into the union's shoes nd let's see how you would av handled the congress or the issue sef.

Last year resumed february so tis no big deal.

Don't worry when you resume you would av wished to use this ample time well.

*sayonara*

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 6:47am On May 30, 2017
larabae13:
undecided undecided better go and find something to do till february.

You think you know more than those who protested uhn? Dialogue kor talk ni. You think dey didn't av a dialogue? Misconduct indeed. Put yourself into the union's shoes nd let's see how you would av handled the congress or the issue sef.

Last year resumed february so tis no big deal.

Don't worry when you resume you would av wished to use this ample time well.

*sayonara*

I did not even read it...
grin
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by larabae13(f): 6:50am On May 30, 2017
Ajet001:

I did not even read it...
grin

good for you

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 6:52am On May 30, 2017
larabae13:
good for you
No offence meant
Good morning.!

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by larabae13(f): 7:00am On May 30, 2017
Ajet001:

No offence meant

Good morning.!
good morning
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by olasubomi007(m): 7:32am On May 30, 2017
larabae13:
good morning

You. You just sharpaly leave school
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Seanpizzy10: 8:04am On May 30, 2017
Please, kindly help a brother
I scored 269 in jamb, my Waec result isn't that Good and I want to study economics, wat are my chances?
Also, if there isn't any chances, help with another course that is similar and Befitting to Study.
I await ur Replies. Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Seanpizzy10: 8:04am On May 30, 2017
I scored 269 in jamb, my Waec result isn't that Good and I want to study economics, wat are my chances?
Also, if there isn't any chance, help with another course that is similar and Befitting to Study.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 8:35am On May 30, 2017
Seanpizzy10:
Also, if there isn't any chance, help with another course that is similar and Befitting to Study.

What are your waec grades?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by mhizditto: 8:38am On May 30, 2017
gud morning. pls any news for DE aspirant. pls were can one get the form. tenks

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by olasubomi007(m): 9:16am On May 30, 2017
Seanpizzy10:
e
Economics is quite tough to gain admission to in UI.. you can check other less competitive courses in the social sciences, It should be easy to cross to Economics after the first year
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by vimma(f): 9:47am On May 30, 2017
Is there a WhatsApp group for university of Ibadan aspirants and medical aspirants? If yes please the admin should add me.

As for the strikes in UI, itsbecoming a normal thing. Last year it was #freemote, now its no ID card.

Anyways I hope they resume the next session in April though... Its good for me grin grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by KingOvo(m): 9:50am On May 30, 2017
humeeh:
I'm fine and you?
I'm doing alright. An aspirant huh? Which course are you going in for?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Castleberry: 9:50am On May 30, 2017
larabae13:

Morning. let me know when it's taken so I'll modify post. 303. Thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by KingOvo(m): 9:51am On May 30, 2017
vimma:
Is there a WhatsApp group for university of Ibadan aspirants and medical aspirants? If yes please the admin should add me.

As for the strikes in UI, itsbecoming a normal thing. Last year it was #freemote, now its no ID card.

Anyways I hope they resume the next session in April though... Its good for me grin grin
Seriously April? That's too long o!
But if you're doing something worthwhile, just let me in, I could just be inspired.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by KingOvo(m): 9:53am On May 30, 2017
Ajet001:
It's been a while here
God bless you..!

Pls i heard a rumour
I'm sure it's not true

Is it true..

Welcome back bro. Your absence was felt.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by larabae13(f): 10:12am On May 30, 2017
Castleberry:

Morning. let me know when it's taken so I'll modify post.. Thanks
yeah u can modify it now
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by larabae13(f): 10:16am On May 30, 2017
olasubomi007:

You. You just sharpaly leave school
lol subomi I still dey around. I dey for sango
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 30, 2017
CondomSir:

Nice to have you around ma.
What course are you going for?
I wee just kick you....how many times will u welcome me and ask for my course??
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 30, 2017
KingOvo:

I'm doing alright. An aspirant huh? Which course are you going in for?
Communication and Language Arts.....you??

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by KingOvo(m): 12:40pm On May 30, 2017
humeeh:
Communication and Language Arts.....you??
Oh that's nice.. Me? Law.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by babablogger: 1:46pm On May 30, 2017
Ajet001 so na everyday we go dey view this thread till febuary chai nawa o

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 30, 2017
humeeh:
I wee just kick you....how many times will u welcome me and ask for my course??

Ahh forgive my memory ma.. But truly i didn't know i have welcomed you earlier on, and i can't even remember what you told me your course was.

Oya tell me again na

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (463) (Reply)

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.