Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,050 members, 7,863,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread - Education (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread (733157 Views)

University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread / 2017/2018 University of Ibadan(UI) Postgraduate Forms Is Out / Osun State University (UNIOSUN ) 2017/2018 Post UTME /admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (463) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by teefha(f): 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
Any mls aspirant here cos I haven't seen any.....mostly mbbs aspirant with big big scores, may the Lord help us sha
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by vimma(f): 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ajet001:

Really. undecided
It seems you're really up to something

May your source of joy never turn to sorrow
Amen

I'm also excited since one of us here is happy !!!
cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
cheesy grin grin
cheesy grin
cheesy

Amen Ajet 001.

As for my excitement, its just the thought of being in med school that's exciting me ooh. I scrubbed in on a C section yesterday at my mums work place. The experience was wonderful. Now I can't wait to experience more surgeries.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by teefha(f): 5:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
vimma:

Amen Ajet 001.

As for my excitement, its just the thought of being in med school that's exciting me ooh. I scrubbed in on a C section yesterday at my mums work place. The experience was wonderful. Now I can't wait to experience more surgeries.

Lol I know that feeling
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by teefha(f): 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
Rursh:
Dentistry cut-off last year is 64. He has a good chance. People will rush to Physiology and Biochemistry. Dentistry ain't competitive but it is Medicine. He doesn't need to change. Besides, he can pick physiology and cross though.
How guaranteed is that crossing thing, someone should not choose physiology now with the intention of crossing and then get stuck in it
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by oldfoolnigger(m): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
DonBobes:
U are talking to a civilian u don't knw
pardon sir. don't know that addressing someone aspiring for NDA that way is a sin.

I will " tame" my mouth from now onwards on any issue concerning military.

make I come and be going oo
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by holuwajobar(m): 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
teefha:

How guaranteed is that crossing thing, someone should not choose physiology now with the intention of crossing and then get stuck in it
datz if u av good GP durin ur first year
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
Rursh:
Dentistry cut-off last year is 64. He has a good chance. People will rush to Physiology and Biochemistry. Dentistry ain't competitive but it is Medicine. He doesn't need to change. Besides, he can pick physiology and cross though.
If i should tell him this... he won't even hear
The guy is scared things might not work out..the way we plan it sir

He did not want to miss this year admission.

Thanks sir
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by holuwajobar(m): 5:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Tell im to change to unilag with same course...am sure he will av high point
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
vimma:

Amen Ajet 001.

wow.!
That's great

I'm sure you've gained something do you mind sharing it with us.?

#teamMBBS
God will do it..
Amen
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
holuwajobar:
Tell im to change to unilag with same course...am sure he will av high point
I think OAU will be better

Thanks!
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
teefha:
Any mls aspirant here cos I haven't seen any.....mostly mbbs aspirant with big big scores, may the Lord help us sha
Amen

Mls guys are on their way
Trust me they're coming cheesy

I wish you a very brilliant WASSCE results.

I see you're new here
How do you want it..?
Coke , fanta or fayrouz name it
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by samuelizz(m): 6:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
Sighs. . .

University of Ibadan.....
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by teefha(f): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ajet001:

Amen

Mls guys are on their way
Trust me they're coming cheesy

I wish you a very brilliant WASSCE results.

I see you're new here
How do you want it..?
Coke , fanta or fayrouz name it

Lol thanks, God bless us.....i prefer fanta
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by teefha(f): 6:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
So I have decided to go for dentistry.....i just hope every ends well, Amen ijn

One more thing, a friend of mine got 208 in jamb and her o level is 2b2, 2b3 and 1c5 she's thinking of changing to either geology or physiology, she's scared of the cut off that's why she's thinking of geology, if not she would have preferred to do physiology......your opinions, please?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Rayman1000: 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Y'all are vexing oh, una just leave me go for this thread, so far the thread has been progressive both physically, spiritually and emotionally. I congratulate everyone for keeping this thread hot and trendy. As for the bosses and ladies them, special greetings to y'all plus welcome for those who are joining us and still joining, hope everyone has been rendering good services. My mathematics aspirants am waving to you oh, it is now you would know you'd join, since have been waiting for you people.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
samuelizz:
Sighs. . .
University of Ibadan.....
boss!!! I greet oo
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
geegirl109:
Hello house,, I have a friend who chose English education but she told me she will cross over to Law when she gets admitted.. My question now is that whether such thing is possible in U.I ...
I don't think is allow
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by samuelizz(m): 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
boss!!!
I greet oo

I dey under my gf bed dey hail you oh!
How things Na?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Castleberry: 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ajet001:
Good! cheesy

I'm equally doing well Anything for us.??
What would you like to have?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by DokitaDave(m): 7:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ajet001:

Sir a friend of mine applied to MBBS last year(UI) but couldn't make it.

This year now he applied for dentistry and his aggregate is 68.8
Can he be sure of getting BDS. cos he is planning to change institution.i can't even tell him not to change cos the way people passed jamb this year is terryfying who knows cut-off mark might skyrocket 70+

And he doesn't want to risk UI again
Any advice sir.?
From your responses to those that have replied this, it looks to me your friend is too scared to go ahead with his initial choice. Like someone already advised, he may consider other schools or choose any of the less competitive courses in the College of Medicine or Faculty of Science.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by DokitaDave(m): 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
teefha:

Hmm, I think I prefer mls to bds but then what's bds cutoff last year?
That's very okay. Go after what you are most pleased and interested in. BMLS is a very awesome and highly prospective course too. I wish you God's best in your pursuit and I hope to have you in UI next year.

Regards
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
samuelizz:

I dey under my gf bed dey hail you oh! How things Na?
things normal here jare.

I can see from here that ur gf is really really doing great work there.
grin.
still going for mec engin ba?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
operation drag aspirants from their observation hole(loz)
BrainArk.
u are wlc to the great ui aspirants' forum
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ISISs(m): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
Rursh:
Judging from this recent post of yours, I have been skeptical about the validity of your score and the level of your reasoning. I was telling you this truth though I was not stern about it. I said "some" universities in the east and "most" unis in the north and all you could do was to myopically see the playful disposition in the way I corrected you and all you could do was to bring issues of scores, has it quickly gotten into that? Are you trying to prove you are most intelligent or what? I can bet you that the fact that you got 307 doesn't make you any good or better academically than I do. If not that my O'level was just released in which I got 5 A's, I didn't plan taking UTME again 'cos I have a degree already. I registered on the last day which the registration closes and I got 271 which I was proud of as I didn't even prepare for it 'cos of my work. Come to a standard Uni like UI and let me sit you down and teach you. You kid!
Unizik level of academics is wack compared to UI (even their medical sciences). They are not transparent with their admission, they are "sometimes" tribal, money sorting to pass in some departments and all that. Utter rubbish! What did you know? When did you join nairaland? Scumbag! angry
Lol.
Ogah, all this ur write up ain't necessary.
U re just a beginner.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Rursh(m): 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ajet001:

I think OAU will be better

Thanks!
OAU better? For which course o?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Rursh(m): 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
ISISs:

Lol.
Ogah, all this ur write up ain't necessary.
U re just a beginner.
lols,...forget everything bro. How your side?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ISISs(m): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
KingOvo:

Mr Rursh, while I understand the reasons for your vituperatives I would urge you to keep your cool. To be honest, your story is an encouraging one, and a lot of people after us will read and be encouraged, but in a bid to be the bigger one here, you have come down to a level I wouldn't want to see you. In my own opinion you should have just pointed out the fact that it was just a joke, you questioning his intelligence is a little overboard and I think you owe him an apology for that.
And you sir mr isiss, I've been on this platform for a while and I've known you to be the very cool type, hence my surprise at your reaction, maybe you didn't read between the lines and reacted wrongly, but even at that you should have acted otherwise, pointing out the fact instead of being belligerent, I perfectly understand your sentiments but it could have been handled better.
Mr Rursh and Mr Isiss, you both owe yourselves apologies, and honestly you owe US an apology too.
Humeeh should pass you both a bottle of coke and let's settle this. Ajet001, with the way we're consuming coke, hope we're not playing with diabetes sha! Lol
Hhahaha.
No diabetes bro.
Am soo sorry hauz.
I love this comment sir. God bless u.
I havnt been active lately mayb that's y i seemed to be like a stranger to my bro Rursh.
We are all cool.
One love.
#Team MBBS.
UNIZIK.
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ISISs(m): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
KingOvo:

Mr Rursh, while I understand the reasons for your vituperatives I would urge you to keep your cool. To be honest, your story is an encouraging one, and a lot of people after us will read and be encouraged, but in a bid to be the bigger one here, you have come down to a level I wouldn't want to see you. In my own opinion you should have just pointed out the fact that it was just a joke, you questioning his intelligence is a little overboard and I think you owe him an apology for that.
And you sir mr isiss, I've been on this platform for a while and I've known you to be the very cool type, hence my surprise at your reaction, maybe you didn't read between the lines and reacted wrongly, but even at that you should have acted otherwise, pointing out the fact instead of being belligerent, I perfectly understand your sentiments but it could have been handled better.
Mr Rursh and Mr Isiss, you both owe yourselves apologies, and honestly you owe US an apology too.
Humeeh should pass you both a bottle of coke and let's settle this. Ajet001, with the way we're consuming coke, hope we're not playing with diabetes sha! Lol
Hhahaha.
No diabetes bro.
Am soo sorry hauz.
I love this comment sir. God bless u.
I havnt been active lately mayb that's y i seemed to be like a stranger to my bro Rursh.
We are all cool.
One love.
#Team MBBS.
UNIZIK branch.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by ISISs(m): 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
Rursh:
lols,...forget everything bro. How your side?
grin snr bro.
Y u come dey mk me feel like say unizik no be skul nau.
Oya no vex.. U want another coke?
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
Rursh:
. OAU better? For which course o?
Dentistry Sir
Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
DokitaDave:
From your responses to those that have replied this, it looks to me your friend is too scared to go ahead with his initial choice. Like someone already advised, he may consider other schools or choose any of the less competitive courses in the College of Medicine or Faculty of Science.
Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Castleberry:

What would you like to have?
A Crate of "fanta" will do ma cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (463) (Reply)

The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.