Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Genevieve Returns - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Genevieve Returns (333 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji’s 'Lionheart' Disqualified By Oscar Over Language, She Reacts / Nigerians React As Genevieve Nnaji LIONHEART Shows On Netflix. Trends On Twitter / Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Returns by Shalombrain: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2017
The Queen is back after nearly two years of big screen hiatus, the only one who made headlines even I her absence at the AMVCA 2017,i like to call her one of the modern veterans Genevieve Nnaji.

The actress whose last major movie was Road to Yesterday which premiered in 2015 and won her best movie West Africa at the AMVCA 2017 is reported to be working on a new movie.

Little or nothing is no known about this new movie besides the fact that it’s working title is Lion heart.

O-town and Ojuju Director, C J Obasi is said to be the one directing the movie, Byron Ene (whose short film, The Butcher is currently available on Youtube) would be his Assistant Director.

The role Aunty Genevieve will ply is yet to be disclosed, be it a major or minor character but what is certain is that her fans can’t wait to have her on the big screen again and so do i

Read More: http://abspad.com/genevieve-returns/

(1) (Reply)

Guys Doing Flipping Stunts, Breaking Heads(video) / Lelouch Lamperouge Fic / A Comic Skit By 2 Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.