Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,525 members, 7,958,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) (25397 Views)

Flood Takes Over Oshodi-apapa Expressway (photos) / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by scholes23(m): 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
berrystunn:
Buhari still
If you don't have something else to say,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by dingbang(m): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
I still duno why people patronize this transport company after all these bad news..

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
scholes23:
If you don't have something else to say,

Udene.
Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by chrisnando: 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
rozayx5:
Its Either FLight

Or God is Good Motors

anything else , is a flying coffin
even ur own car is a flying coffin SMH

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by martineverest(m): 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
obviously anti peace transport campaign
Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
rozayx5:
Its Either FLight
Or God is Good Motors
anything else , is a flying coffin
True talk.
Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by chinkichun: 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nwodosis:
The enemies of Peace Mass will keep on circulating this for several times! The probability of Peace Mass being involved in an accident is higher than any other Mass Transit because it has the higher number of vehicles on the way! That's just the plain truth.

Bro!!! You think commuters care about this your warped statistics logic?

An event was reported as it occurred, instead of you to call peace mass to higher safety standards, you're talking about "enemies of peace mass"

God forbid, it turned out to be a fatal accident and your relative was involved, you'll also apply the same classroom probability... right?

Better behave o!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
With the number of accident this peace mass has involved people still rush to board the bus.

I was coming from abuja to lagos and peace mass was the only bus remaining and 2 passengers remaining to fill up the bus I still do not board it I had to wait to join night bus.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by scholes23(m): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
berrystunn:

Udene.

1 Share

Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by merrijosh(m): 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
Why are people trying to spoil PMT reputation...these same pictures were posted on Thursday.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by segebobo: 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
the bus in d bush is different from the bus on d road

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
merrijosh:
Why are people trying to spoil PMT reputation...these same pictures were posted on Thursday.
That's exactly what I'm saying!
Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by lonelydora: 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nwodosis:
The enemies of Peace Mass will keep on circulating this for several times! The probability of Peace Mass being involved in an accident is higher than any other Mass Transit because it has the higher number of vehicles on the way! That's just the plain truth.

Poorly trained drivers and the "higher you travel the higher your percentage mentality"
Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by funda(f): 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
May God save us all. plz there is no correlation in the number of vehicles and accident prevalence. Ask ABC transport then analyse the situation better. get professionalism in whatever you do and excellence will simply follow. the bitter is truth is human life is not worth much in Nigeria if not these accidents would have drastically reduced to once in a blue moon. feel free to bite your tongue as you ginger and yab me

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by Klington: 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nwodosis:
and mayb more Careless drivers than the others.
Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
How many times will you circulate this story? Is like somebody is out to bring PMT down.
Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
Peace again.

Ayam not understanding this their kind of peace oooo. Seems more like the the peace in RIP.

Are they trying to set or break a world record?

Chukwu okike abiama, duo umu gi na udo. Amen
Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by poshestmina(f): 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nwodosis:
How come we dnt always hear of any other company been in an accident except pmt? tell ur pay master to stop sacrificing people's blood biko ,any accident this days ,in all corners of Nigeria must involve pmt ! stop supporting blood suckers ,they are nt the 5th biggest transport company in Nigeria .umu ekwensu!
Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2017
poshestmina:
How come we dnt always hear of any other company been in an accident except pmt? tell ur pay master to stop sacrificing people's blood biko ,any accident this days ,in all corners of Nigeria must involve pmt ! stop supporting blood suckers ,they are nt the 5th biggest transport company in Nigeria .umu ekwensu!
People like you are the ones brainwashing the gullible people into believing that there's blood money. If there is blood money, why do people take into armed robbery and killings instead of blood rituals to make money?
Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by poshestmina(f): 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nwodosis:

People like you are the ones brainwashing the gullible people into believing that there's blood money. If there is blood money, why do people take into armed robbery and killings instead of blood rituals to make money?
Blood money is 100.1% REAL. stop defending what u don't know about .pmt is a death trap ,simple!
Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
poshestmina:
Blood money is 100.1% REAL. stop defending what u don't know about .pmt is a death trap ,simple!
What you believe in will definitely consume you
Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by tellmanny(m): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nwodosis:

I thought I was the only person that noticed this fact. I have traveled with peace mass transit severally on their Lagos to Abuja route, the drivers are wonderful guys and very professional. However if their buses seem to be involved in accident more than the other transport companies, it is because thy have more buses that travel more routes than any other transport company in Nigeria.
That's a fact people. You are free to go check it up, the closest transport company to peace is God is good motors and it is no way near Peace mass transit.

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
How do people still travel with Peace Mass ? Even for FREE, I will never join them. They are always in the news for the wrong reason.

tellmanny:

I thought I was the only person that noticed this fact. I have traveled with peace mass transit severally on their Lagos to Abuja route, the drivers are wonderful guys and very professional. However if their buses seem to be involved in accident more than the other transport companies, it is because thy have more buses that travel more routes than any other transport company in Nigeria.
That's a fact people. You are free to go check it up, the closest transport company to peace is God is good motors and it is no way near Peace mass transit.
Did you just say their drivers are wonderful people? Peace Mass? The first and last time I joined Peace Mass was on a to and fro jounrney from PH to Enugu in 2012, and I regretted that journey. Rude, uncouth drivers at a speed that only God knows where they were/are headed to. I remember vividly how our driver in a bid to disobey traffic law almost rammed into an incoming car. Lord!! I thought that was the end of my life that day.

Or is it buying tickets? F**ked up reception with insults flying up and down. The management should look into this. If they cannot maintain all their buses on the road, they should limit it.. It's becoming too much.

BTW, a good name/reputation is better than riches, same way, a good name/reputation brings riches..
Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by justwise(m): 11:42am On Apr 08, 2017
Sleekyshuga:
How do people still travel with Peace Mass ? Even for FREE, I will never join them. They are always in the news for the wrong reason.

Did you just say their drivers are wonderful people? Peace Mass? The first and last time I joined Peace Mass was on a to and fro jounrney from PH to Enugu in 2012, and I regretted that journey. Rude, uncouth drivers at a speed that only God knows where they were/are headed to. I remember vividly how our driver in a bid to disobey traffic law almost rammed into an incoming car. Lord!! I thought that was the end of my life that day.

Or is it buying tickets? F**ked up reception with insults flying up and down. The management should look into this. If they cannot maintain all their buses on the road, they should limit it.. It's becoming too much.

BTW, a good name/reputation is better than riches, same way, a good name/reputation brings riches..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride / Anambra Airport Cleared For Flight Operations / Uk Visitor's Visa ( First Timers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.