Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) (25326 Views)

Flood Takes Over Oshodi-apapa Expressway (photos) / Peace Mass Transit Reacts To The Accident That Killed "18" Passengers / 18 Passengers Die In Peace Mass Transit Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by ProsperOkec: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2017
My name is Prosperity Okechukwu I am the one on profile

According to a facebook user, Ifeanicy Njoku, a Peace Mass Transit Bus was involved in a fatal accident along Okigwe – Enugu Expressway today.

An eyewitness said no life was lost and praised God for the miraculous survival.
“My God is always with me, the devil is a liar, this accident just happened before me if not God I would have been a victim. May his name be praise in Jesus name Amen.”
“Yes sir just before me, I was the next car before the accident it was something else, there is God no life was lost and no single scratch on any individual” the witness said.

Source 1 http://www.imocitytv.com/2017/04/oh-no-another-peace-mass-transit-bus.html?m=1
Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by ProsperOkec: 11:29am On Apr 07, 2017
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun no life was lost.
Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 11:30am On Apr 07, 2017
The enemies of Peace Mass will keep on circulating this for several times! The probability of Peace Mass being involved in an accident is higher than any other Mass Transit because it has the higher number of vehicles on the way! That's just the plain truth.

28 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by tukdi: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2017
shocked
Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by ProsperOkec: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2017
lalasticlala I promise u a snake thread
Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by ProudBornoBoy(m): 11:39am On Apr 07, 2017
R. I. P to the Bus...... The greedy fellows don't care about you just their self.

*sips the 9th bottle of burkutu

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by chyket(m): 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
Fatal means that the accident caused death!!!

13 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by rottenPussy: 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
I"d rather treak than enter peacemass

12 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
Buhari still
Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by charlydamianpat(m): 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2017
I read this yesterday na

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
Not again
Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
Its Either FLight

Or God is Good Motors

anything else , is a flying coffin

5 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by IMASTEX: 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
Wow
Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by EPIJOE: 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
[b][/b]THIS HAPPENED FEW WEEKS AGO, AGEG LEAVE THIS TRANSPORT COMPANY ALONE. PRAY FOR THEM NI JARE
Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by pstnicodemus(m): 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
am i the only one who noticed that these pictures have been posted before?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
Peace Mass Transit again
Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by koolcat: 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
YESTERDAY actually

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by drogs(m): 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
PMT again? The owner better change business.
Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by ybalogs(m): 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alhamdulillah that no life was lost.
Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by TeeSeven(m): 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
What's this thing with PMT and road crashes? I've encountered them a couple of times on the highway; the drivers always overspeed!
I think it's high time the company undergoes a training/retraining for its drivers.
Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by obailala(m): 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
PMT again... this man's villahe people must be working overtime in his case. undecided

But then again, let's cut the bullshit; 95% of accidents in Nigeria are caused by bad driving and poor vehicle maintenance. Some people may say 'bad road' is a factor, but when you have a driver blasting 160km/h on Nigerian roads known to be riddled with potholes, then it would be meaningless blaming the road.

3 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by adetayo234: 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
Their name should be changed to Pieces Mass instead of Peace Mass
Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by adetayo234: 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nwodosis:
The enemies of Peace Mass will keep on circulating this for several times! The probability of Peace Mass being involved in an accident is higher than any other Mass Transit because it has the higher number of vehicles on the way! That's just the plain truth.

Hmm.. ..what an ineffective attempt at cover up?

7 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by kitaatita: 1:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nwodosis:
Before you jump into the defense of Peace Mass Transit, did you look into the faces of the survivors; the lovely and scared faces of the children. Lone accidents don't just happen. It is either driver's error or mechanical issues. Both fall with the supervisory purview of Peace. Please care a bit the passengers.

3 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
PMT again .
Nwodosis if you have ever been involved in or lost a relative to a ghastly accident, you wouldn't open your mouth to talk nonsense there.
Even if it's a pic from 10yrs ago, PMT accidents are one too many.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by obailala(m): 1:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
Nwodosis:
You may be right, this is likewise the reason why dangote trailers are always involved in accidents. But the truth is, with the established nature of PMT and Dangote, they should be able to put in more efforts at training and testing drivers, maintaining their vehicles and whatever else it may require to stem this nasty trend.

3 Likes

Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
Awon aye re o.
Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by CIOSYLVA(m): 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2017
PEACE MASS TRANSIT AND DANGOTE TRAILER

TWO ROAD WITCHES..
DONT KNOW IF THEY EMPLOY DRIVERS FROM HELL..

1 Like

Re: Peace Mass Involved In Accident On Okigwe-Enugu Expressway (Photos) by CIOSYLVA(m): 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2017
PEACE MASS TRANSIT AND DANGOTE TRAILER

TWO ROAD WITCHES..
DONT KNOW IF THEY EMPLOY DRIVERS FROM HELL..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Reconstruction And Upgrade Of The Onikan Stadium / best schegen Country For A Nigerian To Hustle / Nigerian Railway Shuts Train Services Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.