Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Juventus' Chiellini Receives Masters Degree From The University Of Turin - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juventus' Chiellini Receives Masters Degree From The University Of Turin (570 Views)

Chiellini: Ronaldo Was ROBBED Of Ballon D'or In 2018, Madrid Wanted To Stop Him / Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times / Cristiano Ronaldo’s New Mansion In Turin, Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Juventus' Chiellini Receives Masters Degree From The University Of Turin by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
Juventus and Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini was presented with his Masters Degree in Business Administration today.

"To the end. This motto accompanied me on the pitch. It also supported me in these years with books. I’m happy to have received me degree!" the player wrote on Twitter.

The official Juve website also posted images of Chiellini receiving his diploma at the University of Turin’s School of Management and Economics.

His thesis on ‘The Business Model of Juventus Football Club in an International Context’ saw him pass cum laude – with distinction.

"Everyone associated with the club would like to congratulate Giorgio on his excellent results and achievement," the club stated.

Are there any more educated footballer?

Click http://www.footballmole.com/2017/04/juventus-giorgio-chiellini-receives.html to see more pictures of the educated player receiving his diploma

(1) (Reply)

Borrusia Dortmund Vs As Monaco UCL Clash Had Been Postponed / Complete List Of English Premier League Champions / Chelsea Vs Watford Under 2.5 What's Your Prediction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.