Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times (38930 Views)

Giorgio Chiellini & Leonardo Bonucci Criticize Ronaldo For Rejoining Man United / EURO2020: Mourinho Appreciated Chiellini's Foul On Saka / Chiellini Claims He Put A CURSE On Saka Before He Missed The Decisive Penalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by Nairatrenders: 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
Juventus captain, Giorgio Chiellini has said that fellow teammate, Cristiano Ronaldo broke his “dreams many times – in Cardiff, Madrid and Turin”.

Ronaldo led Real Madrid during his time at the Santiago Bernabeu to defeat Juventus on several occasions in the Champions League encounter.

The 33-year-old scored twice for Real Madrid against Juventus in the Champions League final in 2017.

He also scored three goals in two games against Max Allegri’s side last season. Chiellini admitted that the Portuguese captain had left him heartbroken over the years.

“Cristiano scored many, many, many times against us and he broke my dreams many times – in Cardiff, in Madrid, in Turin,”Chiellini was quoted by Express UK as saying.

“Before, the Champions League was a dream.

“Now it is a target because Cristiano is the best player in the world and we need him to make the last step.

“It’s the personality of Cristiano.

“He has fantastic skills in the field but out of the field, his attitude – how he works, how he prepares for the match, how he lives every day of his life – can help us. The team has changed.”

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/the-sad-things-cristiano-ronaldo-did-to-me-giorgio-chiellini/

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by Ehiscotch(m): 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
Juventus don't have the best players in the world; Ronaldo at his age is not the best player in the world, but what Ronaldo brings to a team, no other player does -- his winning mentality is why the Old Ladies have remained unbeaten in their league (last I checked). That's why his leaving Madrid has affected them.

Cr7 is a fantastic personality. Sorry Chiellini, that guy is just special. If only he was a bit younger though.

253 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by rentAcock(m): 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
Enjoy him while it lasts, he will be locked up soon. Zero tolerance for rapists.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by hisexcellency34: 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
This is another sad one he did to you

104 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by Adewumiaye: 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
I don't know how to play football
but I know how to design and develop website..
Check my signature for affordable webdesign

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by Passionate888: 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
Chai
Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
This year lionel messi will shatter both of you's dreams of champions league and shatter ronaldo's dream of his 6th balon d'or better get ready to cry more

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by Echine: 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
angry
shocked
Hanty, forget all dis ur trashes...
tongue

If u are poor and u need money, come to him in private and name ur price and withdraw d case.

Don't try to spoil an image of dis great legend of our own time o

shocked

4 Likes

Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by LesbianBoy(m): 2:20pm On Jan 16, 2019
That is what a G. O. A. T does to you grin grin grin

Meanwhile whose heart as A.S.U.N Messi broken before? angry angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by sureteeboy(m): 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
CR7 the great

5 Likes

Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by AustineCJ: 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2019
With Ronaldo Juve ain't just contenders but favorite to lift the Champions League.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by saint047(m): 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ororo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by Viking007(m): 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
He's a LEGEND. cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by Banter1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
Halo effect
Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by oxladexo(m): 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
Won't prevent Atletico from kicking their ass out.
They should just keep on winning their farmer's league.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by vastolord4(m): 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2019
When you know he's good but the hate you have for the name confuses the decision... Messi fans will not like this post

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by 7victor(m): 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2019
Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by crossfm: 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
No more tears in 2019.he will put smiles on your face henceforth by delivering more trophies to you sir.that chapions league you had wished for will get to you sooner than later.enjoy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by kapelvej: 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2019
vastolord4:
When you know he's good but the hate you have for the name confuses the decision... Messi fans will not like this post
Messi fans do not like messi, they just want anything but Christiano. Christiano is the best

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by sevo(m): 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2019
Messi fans will soon come hating in 3..2...1..

4 Likes

Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by oxladexo(m): 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
oxladexo:
Ok

Serie A
Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by uchennamani(m): 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ehiscotch:
Juventus don't have the best players in the world; Ronaldo at his age is not the best player in the world, but what Ronaldo brings to a team, no other player does -- his winning mentality is why the Old Ladies have remained unbeaten in their league (last I checked). That's why his leaving Madrid has affected them.

Cr7 is a fantastic personality. Sorry Chiellini, that guy is just special. If only he was a bit younger though.
Well, you said it already. His winning mentality, his work rate is what made him the best player in the world.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by TwoBottles: 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2019
Liverpool will again face Ronaldo in the finals of this years UCL and they'd win it this time around. Still nothing for Chielini. Except the league.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by sammyj: 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2019
grin grin After collecting his money back then. Abeg the defeater of Messi alone ooo!!! grin grin
Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by techking: 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2019
Cristiano my buddy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by kumakunta: 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2019
But you broke his in 2015 .
Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by Femich18(m): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2019
Eyah...Sorry o. Thank God he's with you guys now. He won't torture you again
Re: Giorgio Chiellini: Cristiano Ronaldo Broke My Dreams Many Times by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2019
rentAcock:
Enjoy him while it lasts, he will be locked up soon. Zero tolerance for rapists.

Barcraze fool spotted.
CR7 will always be ur nightmare. He'll keep making us happy nd y'all will keep hating on him.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Mistake Thomas Tuchel Is Repeating That Might Affect The Team Performance / Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post / Victor Bekewei Is The Nigerian Spiderman! (Stunt Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.