Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

For Big Boys Only...read This Story - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / For Big Boys Only...read This Story (536 Views)

HIV & AIDS In Nigeria: Please You Must Read This Story And Be Warned / 2 Brothers Who Injected Themselves With Dangerous Chemicals For Big Biceps / Men Only- Read This Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Big Boys Only...read This Story by Lebagroup: 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
Small Joystick and premature ejaculation is a common complaint in men. It's beyond doubts that most men today are currently suffering from small Joystick or Premature ejaculation. statistics reveal that one third of all men, ejaculate within the first 2 minutes of intercourse. Some have lost their joy due to this problem, Wife's are complaining that their husbands cannot last longer in bed and some are tempted to look for sugar boys to help them overcome this trauma. Bachelor's seemed to be losing their feature wife's due to premature sexual stamina.
This is a true life story of 'JUDE' who lost the girl he was about getting married to due to small penis and premature ejaculation but after using our Product he decided to share this testimony.......

The solution so baffled me that I couldn't help but penning down this article to also spread the good news on how others can take advantage" If anyone told me I would be a victim of rejection someday, I'll spit on their face. As a handsome guy, I had ladies flocking all around me but there was one, whom I loved so much.
HOW TO TREAT PREMATURE EJACULATION AND SMALL PENIS IN MEN NATURALLY

I'm Jude, she is Ada.

My father happens to be a senior pastor of a church in Abuja (name, withheld for personal reasons), so I should say that my siblings and I have, considerably, good moral upbringing.
Fornication was one of the things we were severely warned never to indulge in.
This had always helped me to overcome the temptation from ladies and those who managed to come closer only for other things we shared and never for sex.

Then came Ada whom I truly loved.

When I found her, I felt that she was not properly educated so I sent her to the university after proposing to her.

Years later, while we were preparing for our wedding, Ada started demanding for sex like her life depended on it.
But each time, I insisted on my NO.

She would not give up. Ada kept on trying until I fell like Adam into the garden of the forbidden fruits.

Her temptation on Valentine s day last year was exceptionally different, too hot for any man with flesh and blood to resist.
I know that if penis was a commodity in the market. She wouldn't mind spending her last kobo to get me a decent one.

Not just about the sorry small size now... but the fact that I fall into the group Timaya would call "indomie men" sad

Two heavy problems... bedeviled my dick - small manhood and not being able to last more than 5 minutes.

I could not have known what the world feels about a man with inadequate penis if I was not one.
Every other guy I saw was different.
Somehow, I felt like I was not truly a man each time I saw them with mighty and adventurous dick.
How can I be a man with barely 4 inches cucumber?

I often wondered if God made mistake in conception or what?
Suddenly, it became clear to me that even if I make all the money in this world, my joy would never be complete with that kind of inadequate man meat.
It was at this point that I started making efforts to get solutions to this problem.
At the same time, I was extra careful not to go for the wrong solution, that might come with a side effect later.

Ada was obviously disappointed and her long awaited love making ended abruptly.
All of a sudden, our wedding arrangements became shaky. She wasn't certain about anything again.It became so obvious that she wanted to have sex with me before wedding, so as to feel my "odogwu"

Finally, she summoned courage to break the bad news.

"Jude, I've not found the right way to say this, but please we just have to cancel this wedding. I don't think I can cope." She texted to my phone.

To me, nothing had ever sounded this bad.
Ada wants me to go and tell the world that the wedding for which I invited them was no longer going to hold.
Okay!

If I must do this, what will I say was the reason for the cancellation?
It was a tragedy too hard to recover from. A tragedy my inadequate sausage and my 2 minute-ness brought upon me.
For several years afterwards, I was too scared to approach any other lady for marriage.
I'm a shy type.
It was not easy for me to tell people the problem that was eating me inwardly. But age was not waiting for me either and I was increasingly getting frustrated. So like a miracle a solution came my way and that is...... IMMUNO-K and IMMUNO-P
a product of Garlico Herbal International. This products changed my story entirely, today my wife calls me; 'Horse waist'. She says; "Jude you are the man now I thank God for having you as my husband"

Any time I have the opportunity of sharing this very products, I can't stop thanking God.
Hence, I made a decision to create a platform through which I share this 100% NAFDAC approved solution with any man out there that's currently suffering from both or any of this issues ranging from small penis or premature ejaculation.

ARE YOU READY??

You Can Now Give Your Woman Unlimited LONG, HARD Sexual Pleasure And Get your Confidence back like the Man you were meant to be Without Any Side Effects Starting From Today.

WE REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR SEX LIFE:

You both deserve that Great,Satisfying and Fulfilling Sex life you were meant to Enjoy
If you really want to stop premature ejaculation and last longer then you need to take ACTION FAST!.
IMMUNO-K and IMMUNO-P The Original Ogbonge we call MAKE HER SCREAM AND BEG FOR MORE
IMMUNO-K and IMMUNO-P Will not only help you against premature ejaculation.
It will also help to thicken spermatozoa thereby increasing its quality and quantity once you start taking this overwhelmingly rich blend of nutrients that has been working through the ages.
IMMUNO-K and IMMUNO-P Is known for its ability to boost libido as well as to enhance energy and mental clarity. This pure and natural oil in India has been used for centuries to increase the libido both in men and women to an crazily insane level that would make your wife want more and more of you

It has also been known for its superb natural energy and sexual potency as you take this daily as part of your diet
This highly natural blend is also approved by NAFDAC and has the international SEAL of QUALITY.
Its highly authentic and efficient not only in Nigeria but in more than 170 countries worldwide.

It increases spermatozoid count as well as your sperm mobility. It also serves as a hormonal regulator of the whole endocrine system.
When you start using IMMUNO-K and IMMUNO-P ,
your sex life will be greatly improved and will NEVER remain thesame

You will continue to have your woman smiling always because of your new found sexual energy
Plus you will be able to have a much more stronger orgasm and thicker sperm that will make her want you more and more.
Any woman that has seen their man's sexual performance change to that of a Bedroom Lion as a result of the use of IMMUNO-K and IMMUNO-P always recommend it to other women to give to their man to see its wonders
Make sex last longer with Garlico Herbal IMMUNO-K and IMMUNO-P
Premature ejaculation is suffered by thousands of men through out the world, In fact statistics reveal that one third of all men, ejaculate within the first 2 minutes of intercourse.
In severe cases men can ejaculate as soon as they enter the vagina, or even before.
This affects your confidence and can have a significant negative impact on your relationship.
Premature ejaculation can be a major cause of depression in men and an unsatisfactory sex life could signify the end of the strongest relationship.SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE with IMMUNO-K and IMMUNO-P!
By taking this supplement, your Sexual pleasure and Subsequent Climax will be crazy and greatly enhanced.
You don’t need to suffer premature ejaculation any longer my dear friend. Get control of your sex life, and become a satisfied and satisfying lover now.

PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW

FREE DELIVERY NATIONWIDE + PAYMENT ON DELIVERY AVAILABLE

No Need To Fear If This is real...
24/48hours Delivery within Lagos
3-5 Days outside Lagos

This 100% Natural No Side Effect Sex herb of the Incas known as IMMUNO-K and IMMUNO-P has been used for centuries for increased libido, strength and stamina. Improves Energy, Sperm count,Quality and Fertility.

PRIZE FOR IMMUNO-K AND IMMUNO-P PRODUCTS

THE PRIZE FOR BOTH PRODUCTS IS N27,000
HOW TO TREAT PREMATURE EJACULATION AND SMALL PENIS IN MEN NATURALLY

IF YOU WANT THIS PRODUCT PICK YOUR PHONE AND TEXT 'KP' WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION TO THE PHONE NUMBERS BELOW;
1.Your Name
2.Phone Number
3.Delivery Address
Send this information as a Text message to Mr Martins:
080-3853-5840
Also feel free to visit our Lagos office @
GARLICO HERBAL INTERNATIONAL
48, OPEBI SALVATION BUSTOP. IKEJA LAGOS
EMAIL: garlicoherbalsales@gmail.com
SALES SITE: www.garlicoherbalsale.com

For more info please call or add me up on whatsapp:

080-3853-5840

NOTE: Your address Must Include Local Government and State. Detailed Enough to make it traceable by our courier company that will come around to deliver to you.

Our agent will call you within 24 hours to confirm your order before we send it across to you.

PS: We understand the importance of PRIVACY. We shall package this product very well and no-one else but you will understand what this package is all about

Customer Support: 08183089918

(1) (Reply)

5 Rituals That Will Help Your Brain Stay Young / Please Can Anyone Recommend Good Hospital For Fibroid Operation In Lagos / Herbs Their Names Uses And Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.