Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

Beyond The Party: 10 Most Emotional Wedding Moments That Will Make You Cry - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Beyond The Party: 10 Most Emotional Wedding Moments That Will Make You Cry (945 Views)

My Grandma Clocks 80yrs ( Photos From The Party) / Emotional Wedding Moments That Will Make You Cry / Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyond The Party: 10 Most Emotional Wedding Moments That Will Make You Cry by bayoojo68: 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
The wedding reception may get the most attention, but the most notable and emotional part of the big day is usually the ceremony. They include those real, genuine moments captured on film.

Below are emotional wedding moments that might just bring a tear to your eye. Make sure you take time out to enjoy them.

Which is your Favourite?

Exclusively From http://blog.houseofjethro.com/most-emotional-wedding-moments/

Re: Beyond The Party: 10 Most Emotional Wedding Moments That Will Make You Cry by Erngie(f): 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2017
Lol. Well nobody knows what people go through before the "I do" finally comes BUT for me;On my wedding day, i'm going to laugh, scream,merry,dance, jmp like i've never done before. I'm going to be the happiest amen
Re: Beyond The Party: 10 Most Emotional Wedding Moments That Will Make You Cry by Destined2win: 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
2 women coming together is not a wedding but an abomination undecided
Re: Beyond The Party: 10 Most Emotional Wedding Moments That Will Make You Cry by youngest85(m): 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
Destined2win:
2 women coming together is not a wedding but an abomination undecided

Which one be ur own na, as women don plenty pass men nkor? Wetin u wan make Dem do?
Re: Beyond The Party: 10 Most Emotional Wedding Moments That Will Make You Cry by luckyz4rea(m): 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
Erngie:
Lol. Well nobody knows what people go through before the "I do" finally comes BUT for me;On my wedding day, i'm going to laugh, scream,merry,dance, jmp like i've never done before. I'm going to be the happiest amen

Why do you have to wait for that wedding day to do all those? Or it means you will not do all the listed after the wedding day?
Re: Beyond The Party: 10 Most Emotional Wedding Moments That Will Make You Cry by Erngie(f): 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2017
luckyz4rea:

Why do you have to wait for that wedding day to do all those? Or it means you will not do all the listed after the wedding day?

I do them everyday. What i mean is that there will be drop of tears
Re: Beyond The Party: 10 Most Emotional Wedding Moments That Will Make You Cry by luckyz4rea(m): 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2017
Erngie:

I do them everyday. What i mean is that there will be drop of tears

Are you serious? Like very serious?

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Beautiful Moments Of Miss Nigeria 2017 - 60th Anniversary. / Bride Marries Arriving Groom At Texas Airport / Sign The Petition:private Companies Do Not Employ Any Graduate Of Absu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.