Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Even In My Greatest Fear - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Even In My Greatest Fear (458 Views)

Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) / Achebe's 'things Fall Apart' Makes 12 'greatest Books Ever Written' List / Fear (Mystery) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Even In My Greatest Fear by Chizzyjoyce(f): 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
Even In My Greatest Fear

The Thought To Give Up Doesn't Seem To Be Near

I Was So Silenced To The Dumb

That I Could Only Hear.. Give Up!!! Give Up!!!

I Thought Of It As A Nightmare

Only To Realize That My Brain Doesn't Care

In A Lonely Part.. I Crawl In Fear

Wishing I Could See My Momma Draw Near

Oh!! Darkness Came So Dark

That I Couldn't See the enemy's attack

I asked.. What Is About To Happen??

Why Are All These Coming So Sudden??

And It Was Too High For Me That I Couldn't Jump

The Only Thing Left In My Cup

Was Give Up!! Give Up!!

Was This My Only Option??

Why All These Questions??

All These I Saw In My Greatest Fear

But The Thought To Give Up Was Not There

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Even In My Greatest Fear by Chizzyjoyce(f): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
I wrote this poem because I was feeling a little down one day, and sometimes I just need to boost my confidence, so I wrote a poem about it, hoping it could help other people as well. I hope you like it, and I hope it gives you a bit of a confidence boost.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Even In My Greatest Fear by gabazin080(m): 12:35pm On May 02, 2017
Chizzyjoyce:
I wrote this poem because I was feeling a little down one day, and sometimes I just need to boost my confidence, so I wrote a poem about it, hoping it could help other people as well. I hope you like it, and I hope it gives you a bit of a confidence boost.
nice poem u have up there. u just motivated a soul

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Interesting Fictional Characters That Keep Your Readers Hooked 1 / Interested In Turning Your Book Into An Audio Book For Free? / Be Writertained Chronicles: Few And Deep ... Now Available For Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.