Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,512 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

The 10 Types Of Ashawo !!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The 10 Types Of Ashawo !!! (1917 Views)

10 Types Of People On Your Whatsapp List (number 9 Is Very Annoying / 10 Types Of Women You Will Meet This Xmas (photos) / 10 Types Of People You Meet In Vigils. Here Are Some Of My Observations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Types Of Ashawo !!! by nadleeh: 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
If you ask a typical Nigerian man,what is an ashawo? Some will say any girl that like money. At worst,some will say every girl is an ashawo. but few will say any girl that sleep around. To some point they maybe right but lets analyse what ashawo mean with this facts i have here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByqIYkzGN2w

1 Like

Re: The 10 Types Of Ashawo !!! by nadleeh: 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
if i were you,i wouldn't use someone else's topic to advertise some dumb sfuff,with your 5kb per hour brain your program or what ever you call it,said are you based around ikeja,did you even think maybe i may not even be in that state? ........ or is it because you are their local costomer? if you actually watched my video,you would have seen my hilarious point,but you just had to be redundant.

(1) (Reply)

It Is Not By Heart But By Will! A Must Watch Its Is Very Funny!!! / Spell The Month You Were Born In With The First Letter Of Your Name / The Husband Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.