Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,849 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Help!!! I Urinate A Lot And I Sweat Alot - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! I Urinate A Lot And I Sweat Alot (1211 Views)

Pls Nairalanders Help A Brother With Idea, I Sweat Alot / I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister / Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Urinate A Lot And I Sweat Alot by ODAROOMS(m): 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
Hello my people
I need not to waste much time
Let me just goes straight to the issue.
The issue is that I SWEAT a lot whenever my body experiences just little heat.
It was first discovered when I was very young, I was in pry 6 then when someone discovered this in me, and what the person concluded on was that I would be very fat, but to God be the glory I'm a very slim guy infact I'm a Lepa to the core, fully grown man and am ok to some standard, but this issue of sweat is becoming embarrassing to me. Thats 1
2. I urinate a lot whenever my body feels little cold. Infact I urinate every 30min to 1hr, when ever am in a vehicle for a very long journey its always a big challenge to me due to the way I disturb the driver.
So my people am i the only one experiencing this?
Is it normal?
Or what could be the cause?
Pls I need your contributions.
The Mod should help move this to the proper section I tried to open the Health Section it does not open and that's why I used this section.
Thanks
Re: Help!!! I Urinate A Lot And I Sweat Alot by toluine56(m): 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
I hate to say this, buh these are the two major signs of diabetes mellitus. Go and get tested please.
Re: Help!!! I Urinate A Lot And I Sweat Alot by illegalGangla(m): 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
From 6 you say.....I'm no doctor but since you're not diabetic and you're not dead then you are fine. You can even apply for Guinness book of records......man who sweats more than any other. Look at the bright side
Re: Help!!! I Urinate A Lot And I Sweat Alot by ODAROOMS(m): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
Bro
No be joke o, pls help out with ur good advice thanks
illegalGangla:
From 6 you say.....I'm no doctor but since you're not diabetic and you're not dead then you are fine. You can even apply for Guinness book of records......man who sweats more than any other. Look at the bright side
Re: Help!!! I Urinate A Lot And I Sweat Alot by illegalGangla(m): 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
ODAROOMS:
Bro
No be joke o, pls help out with ur good advice thanks
Baba nothing do you but make we gather call snakeman so that doctors them go fit help us

Lalasticlala.....e joor o
Re: Help!!! I Urinate A Lot And I Sweat Alot by ODAROOMS(m): 5:56pm On Apr 07, 2017
grin grin grin
illegalGangla:

Baba nothing do you but make we gather call snakeman so that doctors them go fit help us

Lalasticlala.....e joor o
Re: Help!!! I Urinate A Lot And I Sweat Alot by Khd95(m): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
Lalasticlala edakun epp some body before its too late,we will compesate u later with snake thread,olorungrin

but wait op,hope u dont pee on ur bed,dis one dat ur tap dey run every 30-1hr intervalcry
Re: Help!!! I Urinate A Lot And I Sweat Alot by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
Odaroms
Why don't you pay a visit to the hospital for a proper check up.
Important questions : Does anyone in your family have similar ish?
> Have you been screened for Type 1 DM?
>Ur being slim isn't actually a good sign, ur obviously losing more fluid than what the body can hold onto, likely from defects with Na+ (sodium) gated channels.
Bros let's not talk too much medical jargon here as it may not epp anyborry, pay a visit to the hospital.
Re: Help!!! I Urinate A Lot And I Sweat Alot by ODAROOMS(m): 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
Thanks for the advice
I went for medical check up last year to check my sugar level and it waas ok. My sugar was ok. This issue has been there since when I was very young and is still following me up till now. But I guess may be it's just my body chemistry I think
olrotimi:
Odaroms
>Ur being slim isn't actually a good sign, ur obviously losing more fluid than what the body can hold onto, likely from defects with Na+ (sodium) gated channels.
Bros let's not talk too much medical jargon here as it may not epp anyborry, pay a visit to the hospital.
Re: Help!!! I Urinate A Lot And I Sweat Alot by ODAROOMS(m): 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2017
Thanks for the advice
I went for medical check up last year to check my sugar level and it waas ok. My sugar was ok. This issue has been there since when I was very young and is still following me up till now. But I guess may be it's just my body chemistry I think. I dnt even think anybody has it in my family because I see it as a normal, but is becoming out of normal now
olrotimi:
Odaroms
Re: Help!!! I Urinate A Lot And I Sweat Alot by Sunnylink(m): 2:21am On Apr 08, 2017
For the swealthing your to detoxify your body and your liver. Too much of toxins can cause it.
FOR THE FREQUENT URINATION
Get apple cider veniger and mint leaves, boil the mint leaves and add 2 tablespoon to the mint leaves tea and drink. repeat this process for one weeks and your problem will solve.
Re: Help!!! I Urinate A Lot And I Sweat Alot by uboma(m): 3:30am On Apr 08, 2017
ODAROOMS:
Thanks for the advice
I went for medical check up last year to check my sugar level and it waas ok. My sugar was ok. This issue has been there since when I was very young and is still following me up till now. But I guess may be it's just my body chemistry I think. I dnt even think anybody has it in my family because I see it as a normal, but is becoming out of normal now

Having confirmed that your sugar level is okay, please where in Nigeria do you reside? If it is within the Northern part of Nigeria, I will say that the high temperature in that region is enough to make you sweat on and on. However there are a few Men and Women I have seen whom no matter how hot a place is, they never sweat it out. Here again, one's chemistry plays a great role. So you need to get some good sweat absorbent singlets, a good deodorant and handkerchiefs to regularly wipe your face during the day.
Shower 3 times daily if time and circumstances permit you but if not, twice daily is ideal.

During the harmattan period, you should kit yourself properly. Wear socks and a head warmer that covers the ears and if possible some hand-gloves (if the weather is extremely cold). Again, if you are resident in the North, the harmattan is more severe there than in other parts of the country.

For the avoidance of doubt, do check your sugar level like twice in a year so you don't caught unaware.

You just need to learn to manage your situation....
Re: Help!!! I Urinate A Lot And I Sweat Alot by ODAROOMS(m): 7:38am On Apr 09, 2017
Thanks
I leave in south west region, Ogun State to be precise, I will try to improve more on those advice cos I do them already
uboma:

Having confirmed that your sugar level is okay, please where in Nigeria do you reside? If it is within the Northern part of Nigeria, I will say that the high temperature in that region is enough to make you sweat on and on. However there are a few Men and Women I have seen whom no matter how hot a place is, they never sweat it out. Here again, one's chemistry plays a great role. So you need to get some good sweat absorbent singlets, a good deodorant and handkerchiefs to regularly wipe your face during the day.
Shower 3 times daily if time and circumstances permit you but if not, twice daily is ideal.

During the harmattan period, you should kit yourself properly. Wear socks and a head warmer that covers the ears and if possible some hand-gloves (if the weather is extremely cold). Again, if you are resident in the North, the harmattan is more severe there than in other parts of the country.

For the avoidance of doubt, do check your sugar level like twice in a year so you don't caught unaware.

You just need to learn to manage your situation....
Re: Help!!! I Urinate A Lot And I Sweat Alot by uboma(m): 8:09am On Apr 09, 2017
ODAROOMS:
Thanks
I leave in south west region, Ogun State to be precise, I will try to improve more on those advice cos I do them already

You are welcome Sir.
Re: Help!!! I Urinate A Lot And I Sweat Alot by belllifestyleng: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
Causes of Frequent Urination

Frequent urination can be a symptom of many different problems from kidney disease to simply drinking too much fluid. When frequent urination is accompanied by fever, an urgent need to urinate, and pain or discomfort in the abdomen, you may have a urinary tract infection. Other possible causes of frequent urination include:

Diabetes . Frequent urination with an abnormally large amount of urine is often an early symptom of both type 1 and type 2 diabetes as the body tries to rid itself of unused glucose through the urine.

Pregnancy . From the early weeks of pregnancy the growing uterus places pressure on the bladder, causing frequent urination.

Prostate problems . An enlarged prostate can press against the urethra (the tube that carries urine out the body) and block the flow of urine. This causes the bladder wall to become irritable. The bladder begins to contract even when it contains small amounts of urine, causing more frequent urination.

Interstitial cystitis . This condition of unknown cause is characterized by pain in the bladder and pelvic region. Often, symptoms include an urgent and/or frequent need to urinate.

Diuretic use. These medications that are used to treat high blood pressure or fluid buildup work in the kidney and flush excess fluid from the body, causing frequent urination.

Stroke or other neurological diseases. Damage to nerves that supply the bladder can lead to problems with bladder function, including frequent and sudden urges to urinate.

Less common causes include bladder cancer, bladder dysfunction, and radiation therapy.

Often, frequent urination is not a symptom of a problem, but is the problem. In people with overactive bladder syndrome, involuntary bladder contractions lead to frequent and often urgent urination, meaning you have to get to a bathroom right now -- even if your bladder is not full. It may also lead you to wake up once or more during the night to use the bathroom.

(1) (Reply)

Mascum Herbal Pride Good For Sexually Related Problems / Pure Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides, Dietary Supplement, Grass Fed / (photos) Unbelievable!!! The 25-year-old Lady With Gigantic Breasts That Won't S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.