Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,010 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

I Am Not Jesus, I Only Played A Role - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Not Jesus, I Only Played A Role (403 Views)

If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? / Did You Know A Nigerian Man Played A Major Role In A 1979 Hollywood Movie? / I Only Did Two Rounds With The 85-year-old Woman I Raped To Coma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Jesus, I Only Played A Role by AlexzStructure(m): 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
Exo. 20:4 - Thou shalt not bow down to any graven image, be it things in heaven or things on earth or under the earth...

But many persons are unknowingly disobeying God. The man you see here is #Robert_Powell and is the one who played the roll of #Jesus in the movie, "JESUS OF NAZARETH" in the year 1977 and till today, people are using and hanging his pictures in churches, offices, banners, not knowing that he is not Jesus.

In his words, he was lamenting, January last year, telling the world to stop using his picture as the picture or portrait of, that it's an act of insurbodination. That we should pray to Jesus and stop using his pictures.

Re: I Am Not Jesus, I Only Played A Role by maxti: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
Great Movie!
Re: I Am Not Jesus, I Only Played A Role by olayinks007(m): 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ohhhhh just imagine yet people no go listen. Y people cant just sit down reason dat was their any camera den 2 capture d real face of jesus Christ. hmmm it is well sha. People shld just face reality.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways Social Media Can Ruin Your Life / Remembering... The Last Person Is A Fool / Artists In The House, Can You Dare Thi GUY???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.