Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? (24884 Views)

6 Tips To Recognize The Florist That's Right For You / Google Voice Is Available @ The Rate Of #1,000 / Who Do You Recognize Here (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
As we think we can hear ourselves, it usually does not come out the way we think..

If ten different recordings are placed on a table and you are told to pick out your voice, would you be able to?

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Pimples(m): 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
I have tried it before. I could not believe that my voice was that sweet

188 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
Not too sure. I played a recording of my elder brother's voice and I wasnt too sure if it was him or me.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2020
Yes for me, I have heard mine alot of times

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by yeanka007: 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2020
Yes, that very true.

I did recording of my voice and I was surprised by how bold my voice was.

It is was really fun.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by jumper524(m): 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
Omo my voice were too thick for my liking when I tried this.
No wonder people fear me when I threathen them..

181 Likes 9 Shares

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Pimples:
I have tried it before.
I could not believe that my voice was that sweet

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Baba if na crime u commit, dem play tape 4u. I swear u go deny. E no go sweet again.

No vex.. Na play i dey

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by samwash(m): 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
I do record my phone conversation most time & I play it from time to time.
Me & my elder brother talk alike, there was a day played our conversation on phone for my wife to listen, she said " how come you are talking & also replying ur self " b4 she could recognize my elder brothers voice.
Well I get rugged voice sha!!!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by hgnbello(m): 8:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
I Dnt Tink I Cn.

1 Like

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by dukeprince50: 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
I cant, I Av recorded my voice, I can't believe how horrible it was.
Most times our vocal viberation pass through the canal in the alveolar ridge interfere with our hearing therefore we can't really know how we sound. That's why people who have not left the borders of Aba keep speaking American English not knowing they sound horrible and annoying

308 Likes 20 Shares

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by illicit(m): 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2020
ofcourse, if you see urself in a group picture wont u recognise yourself?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by xynerise: 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Very well
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by sammysmiles(m): 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Why I no go recognize my voice.... Shooooo
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by airminem(f): 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Listening to my recorded voice sounds like a Alpha Female
lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by lekzy116(m): 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Yes of course but seriously I hate listening to my voice note on whatapps, I can't believe I sounds so horrible like that when I always feel like Will Smith for my mind

197 Likes 12 Shares

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by naijaloan: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Try use all those Tecno fones with voice changer.. Thank me later grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by 9jaBloke: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Yes
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Amotekun777: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
angry
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Yes na
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Samirana360(m): 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
no....jubril's voice and buhari's voice sound alike
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by MorataFC: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hehehe, see question
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by baillers123: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
C question.. I dont think so.. I have a whole lots of different voices at different occasions, different vibes n different moods.. For me is a no. As for Davido, he can know his voice in his dreams

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Honestly I don't think so because I think most of us imagine our voices are so beautiful that we actually forget how we actually sound.

Take me for example when I'm singing I think I sound like Justin Bieber. grin

19 Likes

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Obagoblog(m): 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
At first I couldn't recognize it but when it became often by recording my song using voice recording app, I now recognize it.

But, you won't know whether your voice is nice or bad. The ladies you flirt with over the phone will tell you though.

5 Likes

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by haleymoon: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
G
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by MorataFC: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
illicit:
ofcourse, if you see urself in a group picture wont u recognise yourself?
I wonder oh

1 Like

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by haleymoon: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
I can recognize my voice even if deep down the ocean just like the way every Nigerian will recognize the voice of Baba Buhari's own.
Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by Profayo: 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
I am sure musicians and instrumentalists in the house won't have problems with this...can't remember the number of times I have recorded and listened to myself over and over again

3 Likes

Re: If Your Voice Is Played To You, Can You Recognize It? by toluleke(m): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
I should probably but I noticed most time this devices tends to add some kind of effect. But i will surely know

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / Things People Regret Before They Die / What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.