Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,254 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More (8705 Views)

Is Pure Water Production Business Still Lucrative? / Man Rocks Long Skirt And Handbag To Bank (PHOTOS) / ( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by MasExcel19(m): 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
Introduction:

There's a reason why most importers would not share this information for free. Some of the obvious reasons are:

- to continue to have control of the market
- it cost us so much money, time and energy to get the knowledge
- most people place little or no value for something that cost them nothing
- it require practical steps so much that a teacher needs to stay with his student till he or she is successful in the business.

Here is a little about me as regarding this business:

- i have been in this business since 2013

- i have made so much money (no need for figures you will start seeing in your dreams) doing this business most of which i lost until i got a way around my frivolous spending

- i have taught this business to over a hundred persons (I've told u why we have limited it to such a number. I am obviously changing that already) most of which are successful in the business

- i have bad writing skills. Pls pardon my mistakes where u find any

Now let's get started...

In this series, i will be teaching u how to import virtually anything from china. Anything but cars, planes, perisheable goods, cows... Lol

You can import ;
- all kinds of electronics
- school and office items such as stationaries, telephones, furniture etc
- beauty and health products like perfumes, hair etc
- phones and gadgets
... the list is inexaustible, even the impossible products are sold there. Did u hear me?

You will learn.,
- what u need to start the business
- how to spot a good product and avoid buying from middle men
- how to negotiate prices and buy cheap with free shipping 98% of the time
- how to avoid losing ur money paying wrongly or getting ur money back in case u fall into trouble like not getting ur product or not getting what u paid for
- how to brand ur product with ur company name or seal and may be more if am in good spirit.

I will start right away with the first...

WHAT YOU NEED TO START A MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS
1. Means of making Payment
2. A valid home /office address
3. An internet connection
4. The import portals
You are responsible for getting items 1-3. I will be showing u exactly what u need, why u need them and how to use them correctly in my next post.
Don't worry about start up capital. U can start with as low as 15k. I started with something less than 9k.

... to be continued

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by Pieromania: 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2017
i wil like u to drop me full details in my email address puffnicezo2@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by do4luv14(m): 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2017
Am in following like seriously

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by izzou(m): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2017
I was here

cool
Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by MasExcel19(m): 8:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
izzou:
I was here

cool
Noted
Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by MasExcel19(m): 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
Pieromania:
i wil like u to drop me full details in my email address puffnicezo2@yahoo.com
Pls stay with this thread for now. Thanks for following
Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by MasExcel19(m): 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
do4luv14:
Am in following like seriously
Thanks for following
Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by victor247: 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
Thanks OP. I am very interested in this.

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by SalemPrince(m): 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
Love this. Diligently following.

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by MasExcel19(m): 9:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
victor247:
Thanks OP. I am very interested in this.
U are welcome
Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by MasExcel19(m): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2017
SalemPrince:
Love this. Diligently following.
Thanks for following
Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by hajlat(m): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
Ears to the ground.

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by MasExcel19(m): 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
hajlat:
Ears to the ground.

Thanks for following
Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by hansyllo(m): 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
Following

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by Funjosh(m): 3:10am On Apr 08, 2017
Cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by africanman85: 6:52am On Apr 08, 2017
following

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by ashatoda: 7:45am On Apr 08, 2017
here to learn

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by dayus444: 8:14am On Apr 08, 2017
I'm in too...

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by MasExcel19(m): 9:19am On Apr 08, 2017
Greetings Nairalanders!
Guys I have been trying to make my next post but it keeps going to error. I have removed links and capital letters still same. I have tried both the "quote' and "reply' options still nothing.

Pls if anyone knows a way around it, drop it on this thread.

I want to make my next post as soon as possible
Thanks
Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by izzou(m): 9:43am On Apr 08, 2017
MasExcel19:
Greetings Nairalanders!
Guys I have been trying to make my next post but it keeps going to error. I have removed links and capital letters still same. I have tried both the "quote' and "reply' options still nothing.

Pls if anyone knows a way around it, drop it on this thread.

I want to make my next post as soon as possible
Thanks

As long as it says error, its just a technical issue. it will still upload. Just try it again. But try and edit links and websites before posting to avoid the anti-spam bot wahala

cool
Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by MasExcel19(m): 9:54am On Apr 08, 2017
izzou:

As long as it says error, its just a technical issue. it will still upload. Just try it again. But try and edit links and websites before posting to avoid the anti-spam bot wahala

cool

By editing u mean removing .com right? Or how exactly pls

Thanks for ur reaponse
Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by akata1: 10:01am On Apr 08, 2017
following

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by izzou(m): 10:06am On Apr 08, 2017
MasExcel19:

By editing u mean removing .com right? Or how exactly pls

Thanks for ur reaponse

You could do that. Or you could type like this
w.w.w. f.a.c.e.b.o.o.k. c.o.m

it will be easily understood by your followers.

hope you get it now?

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by MasExcel19(m): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2017
izzou:

You could do that. Or you could type like this
w.w.w. f.a.c.e.b.o.o.k. c.o.m

it will be easily understood by your followers.

hope you get it now?

Yes boss. Thanks

Am trying dt right away
Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by izzou(m): 10:10am On Apr 08, 2017
MasExcel19:

Yes boss. Thanks

Am trying dt right away

Na you be the boss naa

angry

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 08, 2017
MasExcel19:
Introduction:

There's a reason why most importers would not share this information for free. Some of the obvious reasons are:

- to continue to have control of the market
- it cost us so much money, time and energy to get the knowledge
- most people place little or no value for something that cost them nothing
- it require practical steps so much that a teacher needs to stay with his student till he or she is successful in the business.

Here is a little about me as regarding this business:

- i have been in this business since 2013

- i have made so much money (no need for figures you will start seeing in your dreams) doing this business most of which i lost until i got a way around my frivolous spending

- i have taught this business to over a hundred persons (I've told u why we have limited it to such a number. I am obviously changing that already) most of which are successful in the business

- i have bad writing skills. Pls pardon my mistakes where u find any

Now let's get started...

In this series, i will be teaching u how to import virtually anything from china. Anything but cars, planes, perisheable goods, cows... Lol

You can import ;
- all kinds of electronics
- school and office items such as stationaries, telephones, furniture etc
- beauty and health products like perfumes, hair etc
- phones and gadgets
... the list is inexaustible, even the impossible products are sold there. Did u hear me?

You will learn.,
- what u need to start the business
- how to spot a good product and avoid buying from middle men
- how to negotiate prices and buy cheap with free shipping 98% of the time
- how to avoid losing ur money paying wrongly or getting ur money back in case u fall into trouble like not getting ur product or not getting what u paid for
- how to brand ur product with ur company name or seal and may be more if am in good spirit.

I will start right away with the first...

WHAT YOU NEED TO START A MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS
1. Means of making Payment
2. A valid home /office address
3. An internet connection
4. The import portals
You are responsible for getting items 1-3. I will be showing u exactly what u need, why u need them and how to use them correctly in my next post.
Don't worry about start up capital. U can start with as low as 15k. I started with something less than 9k.

... to be continued

Cool thread

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by MasExcel19(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
I am still having troubles using links here and the teaching requires that and more. I have a watsapp group currently taking this class. I am thinking of us doing same on whatsapp. The teaching would be best there. If u like the idea let me know. In my next post I will show u how to join the group.

If u like the idea, reply "smart life' on this thread

NB. Only those who replies shall be added

Live a smart life
Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by Promxy94(m): 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
MasExcel19:
I am still having troubles using links here and the teaching requires that and more. I have a watsapp group currently taking this class. I am thinking of us doing same on whatsapp. The teaching would be best there. If u like the idea let me know. In my next post I will show u how to join the group.

Live a smart life
send me a mail so I can forward my Whatsapp number to u
Promxy94@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by izzou(m): 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
MasExcel19:

Live a smart life

What exactly is the issue?

Would have loved it here

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by MasExcel19(m): 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
izzou:

What exactly is the issue?

Would have loved it here

It said nairaland discovered an error in my post and that I need to go back and correct it.

I have tried it ur way, removed all links etc

I am nt too gud wt this platform only joined 2 weeks ago

I dnt knw if thr is anoda way
Re: Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More by gidimasters(m): 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
MasExcel19:

It said nairaland discovered an error in my post and that I need to go back and correct it.

I have tried it ur way, removed all links etc

I am nt too gud wt this platform only joined 2 weeks ago

I dnt knw if thr is anoda way

There are some blacklisted words so once you use it.. You may be temporarily banned or get issh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Introduces GBP And Euro Debit Cards / Nigeria, Others To Get AFREXIM Bank’s $25bn Grant / Do Nigerians Make Money Legally On The Internet?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.