Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,618 members, 7,840,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Unboxing" The Secret Of Selling On Konga.com With Zero Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unboxing" The Secret Of Selling On Konga.com With Zero Naira (778 Views)

Mimi Logistics: Make Money Selling On Jumia & Konga From Anywhere in Nigeria / Dropshipping On Konga--- #2.3million in 2 Months / 7 Fast Selling Products On Konga You Can Easily Import From China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unboxing" The Secret Of Selling On Konga.com With Zero Naira by profedet: 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
Let me guess, you’re in your office, or in traffic, or just returning late from work, or might even be chilling with some friends, or probably on your cossy bed, and you’d be like ” how on earth is it possible for me to start selling on Konga.com, Jumia.com and other online stores with Zero Naira?

Well, that’s why you are here. Over and over again, when you ask a typical Nigerian, why haven’t you started a business of your own? I guess you already know the major answer to this question “I don’t have money to start”. Hmmm!!! ” Na wa ooo”. If you lived in the year 1850, that excuse would have been a valid and tenable one. But if you are reading this right now, as in, at this present moment in this same year 2017, on your phone or computer, then, guy, you have no excuse AT ALL! The lack of capital for start-up is no more an excuse, it is the lack of information. So, if you are asked that same question again, just say ” I don’t have information “. Well, you have one now!

Click the link below for the rest of the revelation

https://surebusinessblogger./
Re: Unboxing" The Secret Of Selling On Konga.com With Zero Naira by profedet: 10:57am On Apr 08, 2017
Good morning
Re: Unboxing" The Secret Of Selling On Konga.com With Zero Naira by profedet: 11:06am On Apr 30, 2017
Happy Sunday
Re: Unboxing" The Secret Of Selling On Konga.com With Zero Naira by meetvalue(m): 12:00pm On Apr 30, 2017
if you want to share your so called secret, you go ahead to do not all this hide and sick manner...
Re: Unboxing" The Secret Of Selling On Konga.com With Zero Naira by profedet: 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
meetvalue:
if you want to share your so called secret, you go ahead to do not all this hide and sick manner...

Check the link, I start already shocked shocked shocked
Re: Unboxing" The Secret Of Selling On Konga.com With Zero Naira by profedet: 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Re: Unboxing" The Secret Of Selling On Konga.com With Zero Naira by profedet: 7:11am On May 02, 2017
Good A.M.
Re: Unboxing" The Secret Of Selling On Konga.com With Zero Naira by profedet: 12:34pm On May 02, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Good And Lucrative Business With Little Capital / Get Your Well Detailed Business Plan For As Low As #5000 / Growing Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.