Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Olakunle Churchill Admires Rosaline Meurer's Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Admires Rosaline Meurer's Photo (41308 Views)

Okada Man Admires Destiny Etiko's Backside On Set / Actress Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Hot Figure In New Photos / Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Admires Rosaline Meurer's Photo by GloriaNinja(f): 9:53am On Apr 08, 2017
mtchewww
Re: Olakunle Churchill Admires Rosaline Meurer's Photo by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 08, 2017
Any guy who does not like the picture should cast the first stone.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Admires Rosaline Meurer's Photo by acc001(f): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2017
venatus25:
Free the guy joor, after all she is more beautiful than Tonto, I mean her beauty is natural compared to......

My problem is that she seem to have tiny boobs. Anyway, money will solve that, after all "money no be problem"

To ladies out there, don't always react when you suspect that your husband is cheating on you. Remember that you are his wife and he don't need a second wife. No other lady is important to a man compare to his wife at home.
That's why they are side chic, we use them and drop them.
We go home and continue with our lovely wive.
Nonsense tlk
Re: Olakunle Churchill Admires Rosaline Meurer's Photo by Sexina851(f): 10:21am On Apr 08, 2017
venatus25:
Free the guy joor, after all she is more beautiful than Tonto, I mean her beauty is natural compared to......

My problem is that she seem to have tiny boobs. Anyway, money will solve that, after all "money no be problem"

To ladies out there, don't always react when you suspect that your husband is cheating on you. Remember that you are his wife and he don't need a second wife. No other lady is important to a man compare to his wife at home.

Hear yourself talk. people like you will not make a good father at all. Marriage is for two and two alone "so ladies shouldn't react because dey are not humans, dey don't have feelings, but when it's the other way round, all manner of abuses befalls d woman..

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Admires Rosaline Meurer's Photo by cybriz82(m): 10:55am On Apr 08, 2017
dis is what happend when u kip givin ur man egusi soup all d tym...1 soup dey tired person nau..mek una free d guy mek him taste d banga abeg...
Re: Olakunle Churchill Admires Rosaline Meurer's Photo by venatus25(m): 11:28am On Apr 08, 2017
Sexina851:

Hear yourself talk. people like you will not make a good father at all. Marriage is for two and two alone "so ladies shouldn't react because dey are not humans, dey don't have feelings, but when it's the other way round, all manner of abuses befalls d woman..
Nne, I know it is wrong, sometimes we can't resist the urge.
Thanks your view.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Admires Rosaline Meurer's Photo by venatus25(m): 11:31am On Apr 08, 2017
acc001:
Nonsense tlk
Why feel so pained? oya come and beat me nah!

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Admires Rosaline Meurer's Photo by Kaslino(m): 11:57am On Apr 08, 2017
Not his own comment o! He just liked another person's comment on a pic...and some people are purging over it.So what if she is at the centre of the scandal in his marriage? Even if he sacked her,it still wouldn't satisfy people like TunezTV.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Admires Rosaline Meurer's Photo by pweetiedee(m): 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
zinachidi:
somebori cannor like a picture in peace again in this kantry? undecided

but not in with all that is happening. Some men just have fish brain.

Tonto still remains the mother of his son.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Admires Rosaline Meurer's Photo by unstableaswater: 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
Dat is Afonja 4 u.

Yoruba Demon!

Tonto head don receive automatic reset. She is now back to her senses and left holding and training baby. grin

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Admires Rosaline Meurer's Photo by pweetiedee(m): 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2017
RealHaute:
You can't like an employee's post again? I do it all the time. No biggie. And the Roseline girl isn't really attractive. She's 'just there'; not a natural beauty.

He shouldn't have like the babes pix. I'm not saying u can't like pix. But look at the emojis na.

You're right about her not being really attractive.
He sha likes yellow girls sha. na dem go kill him.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Admires Rosaline Meurer's Photo by mistermoi(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
ekems2017:
He can't hide again. He is coming out slowly. Very soon we go see baby bumb. We are watching.

*baby bumb* Hahahahahah grin grin..... Olodo!
Re: Olakunle Churchill Admires Rosaline Meurer's Photo by onyekachee(f): 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
mistermoi:

*baby bumb* Hahahahahah grin grin..... Olodo!
grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Admires Rosaline Meurer's Photo by bitcoinvin(m): 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
venatus25:

hahahahahahahahhaha..U nailed it bro......I ve observed this lately and i most tell u Truth,All men do this
Does it mean all Men cheat
No need of being sad cos my babe cheated on me,cos i must still cheat the hell out of my wife in Future!!!

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Admires Rosaline Meurer's Photo by st012: 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
check below
Re: Olakunle Churchill Admires Rosaline Meurer's Photo by venatus25(m): 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
bitcoinvin:

hahahahahahahahhaha..U nailed it bro......I ve observed this lately and i most tell u Truth,All men do this
Does it mean all Men cheat
No need of being sad cos my babe cheated on me,cos i must still cheat the hell out of my wife in Future!!!

Chai, my brother, you knows how far, as a guy, is not easy o, dis fine babes full every where. Na only God go protect us.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Admires Rosaline Meurer's Photo by pojophilius(m): 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
dem do no dey do like that....let him have his way in his way
Re: Olakunle Churchill Admires Rosaline Meurer's Photo by bitcoinvin(m): 3:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
venatus25:

Chai, my brother, you knows how far, as a guy, is not easy o, dis fine babes full every where. Na only God go protect us.

the Only Problem am having is Trying to be a Good man..it doesnt Pay!!!!
Re: Olakunle Churchill Admires Rosaline Meurer's Photo by ceejay4real(m): 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
RealHaute:
You can't like an employee's post again? I do it all the time. No biggie. And the Roseline girl isn't really attractive. She's 'just there'; not a natural beauty.

At least, she's finer than Tonto Decay abi Dike. End of story!
Re: Olakunle Churchill Admires Rosaline Meurer's Photo by davidif: 6:20am On Apr 10, 2017
TunezTV:
The Internet has an all seeing eye, and even when you think nobody is watching still beware of world people.

Olakunle Churchill, the husband of Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh who got accused of domestic violence and also accused of cheating on his wife with another actress Rosy Meurer has poured petrol on the fire that has been threatening to consume him for weeks.

Mr Churchill was caught liking comments on Rosy's page and a screenshot got the businessman on one particular comment that had kisses and love emojis with the words, 'Cutie Cutie'

Before you come to his defense by stating they are co workers since she works in his company...blah,blah,blah, take note that he knows Rosy is getting accused for his failed marriage and he is all up in her page liking lovey dovey comments...hian!!

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/04/olakunle-churchill-nabbed-admiring.html

How unprofessional! Isn't he her boss? or aren't they supposed to have a strictly professional relationship?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Admires Rosaline Meurer's Photo by davidif: 7:16am On Apr 10, 2017
zinachidi:
somebori cannor like a picture in peace again in this kantry? undecided

But that's not professional. You are her boss for goodness sakes. What kind of working relationship is that? Abi na how una dey do things for una work place be that?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Admires Rosaline Meurer's Photo by davidif: 7:19am On Apr 10, 2017
RealHaute:

What?!?!?!?!? and you are proud to say that. You are lucky you are in naija where almost anything goes. Go to a developed country in the west and try that nonsense and see if people don't lose respect for you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Unusual Dances At Shola Oke's Wedding, MC Asks Her "Is It Your Wedding" / Photos Of Olamide's 27th Birthday Cakes / Photos From Regina Daniels' Matriculation In Igbinedion University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.