Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) (34633 Views)

BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) / BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) / Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by jonhemma11: 8:01am On Apr 08, 2017
BASED ON LOGISTICS, OZORO AGOG AS TEAM EFE MUST WIN BIG BROTHER NAIJA ROLLED INTO TOWN.

THE EDJEBAS CALL IN TO SHOW APPRECIATION.

OSANEBI DONATES MORE CASH AS THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL GET SET TO HIT DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY ABRAKA TODAY

AS AIRTIME RUNNING INTO HUNDREDS OF THOUSAND AND DATA WERE MADE AVAILABLE FOR SUPPORTERS OF EFE TO VOTE, WITH MR LUSH, MC YUNG, MC ICE, MC ALIKO AND OTHERS THRILLING THE CROWD.

Ozoro city the capital of Isoko north local government area of Delta state and host to the fastest growing polytechnic in Nigeria went agog as the Team Efe must win bring Brother Naija 2017 campaign trail rolled into town yesterday to canvass for more support for the Delta star Efe Michael Edjeba who is currently contesting to win the grand prize in the on going Big Brother Naija reality show.

The team which convened directly opposite the first bank branch on the express of the Ozoro Kwale road where the students gathered to use the ATM, immediately swung into action recharging the phones of the students who from the excitement on their faces were very happy to have got the platform to vote for their favourite contestant in the Big Brother house.

The convener, Snr Comr Idi Presley stated that according to the theme of the campaign, they were there to raise 10,000 votes for Efe and they have been able to achieve that through the support of Rt Hon Friday Osanebi.The process which lasted from 2:15 pm till 6 pm saw various platforms given to the supporters of Efe to vote, from sms across all networks to the we chat mobile app.

Also, the Edjeba Family through the immediate elder brother of the contestant called in to show their appreciation for what the Team EFE must win and every other Nigerian are doing to support their son.The brother who was in the company of Rt Hon Friday Osanebi could not hide his overwhelming excitement for the genuine show of love that has been shown to his younger brother Efe since the reality show started.He prayed to God to crown all efforts with success on Sunday and for him to reward all endeavours in multiple fold.

Thrilled by the success of the team's campaign, the grand patron of the team Efe must win, Rt Hon Friday Ossai Osanebi popularly called Otunba Worldwide immediately doled out another huge amount of cash to mobilise the team as they get set to hit the streets of Abraka today to provide platforms for the supporters of Efe in the Delta state university to vote for their star.

Airtime running into hundreds of thousand and data were provided yesterdayand from the grapevine, it has been made known that today's own promises to be even bigger than what was experienced yesterday.

The world famous Mr Lush, the, multi talented Mc Yung, the very dynamic duo of Mc Ice and Mc No Joke, Mc Alinko and other notable artistes alongside Dj Cee Kay were on ground to thrill the excited crowd.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/bbnaijamore-supporters-queue-to-get.html

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by jonhemma11: 8:01am On Apr 08, 2017

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by jonhemma11: 8:01am On Apr 08, 2017
jonhemma11:
More
more

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by rowanMama(f): 8:07am On Apr 08, 2017
In some Nlers voice 'Efe for the mulla'

The way I see threads Here about this efe,i just hope he wins the 'mulla' grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by BreezyCB(m): 8:08am On Apr 08, 2017
Bossnation

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by MJBOLT: 8:13am On Apr 08, 2017
if they like let them share range rovers, efe isn't winning jack

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 8:22am On Apr 08, 2017
The First Pic naa Code

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by oruma19: 9:28am On Apr 08, 2017
pyyxxaro:
The First Pic naa Code
XYZ!! In d days of Odin...make una repent

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by oruma19: 9:29am On Apr 08, 2017
pyyxxaro:
The First Pic naa Code
ARO XYZ!!!! MAKE UNA REPENT..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by clickbnkgod: 9:46am On Apr 08, 2017
Na wa o..... Se all of us no go neglect school like this. Make we too enter street.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by XketchDesigns(m): 9:46am On Apr 08, 2017
this is why Bigbrother Africa was suspended.

it became a country/tribal thing. Where people did not vote for the deserving winner but just because he is from their country/region.

this is broad-day rigging... you can campaign but not bribe people.

Anyways, efe is not deserving of that money.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 9:47am On Apr 08, 2017
this have to be the most successful Big brother show hosted anywhere in the world.

lol..beside that ozoro is my home town in delta state isoko local government...i havnt been there in years..

am surprised they have time for this..most of them don't even have dstv...well there are rich politician all over delta with massive house..am sure they are the one doing this nonsense..there are still alot of development that need to be done in that area..look at the nonsense they are doing..it just a tv show..

Nigeria and misplaced priority

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 08, 2017
Chaiii
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by Ridwan123(m): 9:48am On Apr 08, 2017
efe must win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by gaetano: 9:48am On Apr 08, 2017
the way people carry this BBN thing ehn, e dey weak me. Millions of Nigerians are leaving in poverty, lots of children on the streets are suffering yet no help. But na this show na im politicians and Co dey carry for head.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by RealHaute: 9:48am On Apr 08, 2017
I'm so sorry for Nigeria. Zero research, poverty, poor health infrastructure, insecurity, poor quality education, and this is where her priority lies? What a funny country. Hmm...make I no just sound like a prophet of doom. Let me stop here. lipsrsealed

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by dmltoyin(m): 9:48am On Apr 08, 2017
Deriz poverty in my land

LOVE NOT WAR ∆
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by hobermener: 9:49am On Apr 08, 2017
If only the youths could be so passionate about pulling our country out from this hell hole cry cry cry cry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by nairalandfreak(m): 9:49am On Apr 08, 2017
Honestly this is nonsense.. wish we could use this energy for positive things

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by seunfape(m): 9:49am On Apr 08, 2017
Ayiri Emami people

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by bro4u: 9:49am On Apr 08, 2017
oruma19:
ARO XYZ!!!! MAKE UNA REPENT..
wetin u dey cap

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by Mr2kay3: 9:49am On Apr 08, 2017
This game is full of surprises.For me I believe even if efe doesn't come out the winner,he has received massive exposure already.

Get your well built sites at affordable rates contact me via my signature.Thanks

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by smartty68(m): 9:49am On Apr 08, 2017
Wow! Efe becomes a millionaire overnight. BBN ends tomorrow

SMS 'VOTE EFE' to '32052'

Efe Wins BBN

Like if you agree
Share if you disagree

Running to get recharge cardcheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by lifezone247(m): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2017
Letter them go blame Buhari for not providing jobs for the those jobles youths

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2017
hmm For inside 25 million naira so...How much will remain inside when he is out of the show...

this is the new way of voting and we keep shouting during election that politicians are sharing money.

common bigbrother has gone another level

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2017
Imagine..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by cuedish: 9:50am On Apr 08, 2017
henrydadon:
this have to be the most successful Big brother show hosted anywhere in the world

In the land of poverty.....filled with illiterates which prorities are lost to needless things.

What a country.

Bbn my foot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by Divay22(f): 9:51am On Apr 08, 2017
Oz students
No dulling cheesy grin grin

EFE for the money
Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by Fadelex(m): 9:51am On Apr 08, 2017
I'll be surprised if efe wins, he's got the biggest fan base no doubt, but are they really voting or making noise upandan?. all the remaining 5 contestants stand equal chance of winning. but I'll go for Tboss cuz she's got a good machinery working for her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Efe's Supporters In Delta Queue Up To Collect Airtime To Vote (Photos) by nairalandfreak(m): 9:51am On Apr 08, 2017
Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Photo Of Jackye With Dolapo Osinbajo / Judge Orders Netflix To Remove Gay Jesus Movie “The First Temptation Of Christ.” / #bbnaija: “cee-c Will Ruin You” – Miracle Tells Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.