Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

#bbnaija: “efe Na Me, Efe Na You” – Housemates Give Touching Speeches, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: “efe Na Me, Efe Na You” – Housemates Give Touching Speeches, (546 Views)

Apama: 'Na Me D Rush Her Tin' (Photo) / #BBNaija: Efe Pictured With Ebuka After Yesterday's Show / Bbnaija: Efe & Marvis In Romantic Kissing Mood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: “efe Na Me, Efe Na You” – Housemates Give Touching Speeches, by timmyyoung9(m): 8:20am On Apr 08, 2017
#BBNaija: “Efe na me, Efe na you” – Housemates give touching speeches, Karen Igho and Ebuka visit the house + More Highlights

It’s been an epic 74 days and with only two days remaining, the housemates are pumped up for what’s set to happen on Sunday.
Meanwhile, Biggie has done a fantastic job of helping them enjoy these final moments to the fullest. Today though, the onus was on Igwe Marvis to pass on the Head of House crown to another housemate who was yet to own it, of course that person was TBoss so we witnessed the uneventful coronation of Igwe TBoss for her 1-day reign.
According to Biggie’s brief, the housemates had to play a life-size game of snakes and ladder. Fun, yes! The only twist was that they all had to, at some point, share with fellow housemates good and bad decisions they had made that had kept them in the house or that they regret.
So, the rules were a bit simple. If they throw the dice and land on the bottom of a ladder, they would climb up to the top of the ladder and tell a good decision they’ve made. On the other hand, if they landed on the mouth of a snake, they would drop to the bottom and share a bad decision they’ve made.
The housemates received two guests in the House today. Former Big Brother Nigeria contestant who also happens to be the host of this edition, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and 2011 Big Brother Africa winner, Karen Igho.

READ MORE +MORE HIGHLIGHTS >>http://www.notjustng.com/bbnaija-efe-na-me-efe-na-you-housemates-give-touching-speeches-karen-igho-and-ebuka-visit-the-house-more-highlights/
Re: #bbnaija: “efe Na Me, Efe Na You” – Housemates Give Touching Speeches, by MJBOLT: 8:33am On Apr 08, 2017
the queen herself TBOSS
tboss certified winnergrin

(1) (Reply)

Psquare Moves To Supports His Kids Durin Their School Soccer Game Day (pics,vid) / Memphis Depay Steps Out In Style With Fiancee Lori Harvey (pics) / #BBNaija: Just Like He Promised, Efe Follows More Fans On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.