Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

How To Treat Stomach Ache, Typhoid Fever, Menstrual Pains - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Treat Stomach Ache, Typhoid Fever, Menstrual Pains (6651 Views)

How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? / Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections / Dysmenorrhea - The ABC Of Menstrual Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Treat Stomach Ache, Typhoid Fever, Menstrual Pains by just2ok(m): 8:37am On Apr 08, 2017
How to treat stomach ache, typhoid fever, menstrual pains etc.

"Inu kikan, Ini rirun, iba tyohod, ara gbigbona "

First of all, let's examine what these terms means, "Stomach ache, typhoid fever, and menstrual pains.

Stomach ache according to google is :

irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) – symptoms of this common condition include stomach cramps, bloating, diarrhoea and constipation; the pain is often relieved when you go to the toilet. ... other stomach-related problems – such as stomach ulcer, heartburn and acid reflux, or inflammation of the stomachlining(gastritis)

What is typhoid fever?

Typhoid fever is an infectious bacterial fever with an eruption of red spots on the chest and abdomen and severe intestinal irritation.

Menstrual pains according to me is those pains that some women and ladies usually feels during menstruation period.
Some ladies usually cry because of this, and it usually pains me a lot to see them suffer this kind of things when there is a remedy for it.

What does all the above mentioned ailments have in common?
They are all peculiar to stomach.

How to treat and cure all the above mentioned ailments.

It is simple and easy. Let me list all the ingredients we are going to use.

1: ORIGINAL HONEY " Oyin Ogidi "

2: LIME " Oronbo -Orombo "

3: Fresh Tobacco Leafs " Ewe Taba "

4: EWE Bomu Bomu "see its image below "

Photo credit Google-Nairaland

We are going to grind all the leaves together to extract it's water. Do not dilute it with water, we needs only the water extracted from those leafs. Use net to removes the leafs.

Mix the extracted water together with lime, then add original honey to it.

Put it inside plastic bottle, keep it in a cool place, Leave it for a day.

We now have the cure in our hands.

How to use it:

2 Teaspoons for adult
1 Teaspoons for Children between 7 and above while
Half a spoon for children below 7,

You should use your discretion. Not that it has any side effect but don't misuse or abuse it because you much of everything is bad.

CAUTION!!!

1: Pregnant woman should not use this cure !!!!

2: This cure is sweet due to the honey we used as part of the ingredients, you should under no circumstances turn this to your personal drinking water.

3: This harbs usually makes one to sleep, not to much but it is also a sleeping pill

Do you have any questions for me?
Drop it below in the comment sections or
Kindly use the contact us page.

I will appreciate if you can share this post for more exposure, it could safe someone's life.

You can read and watch previous health related post by clicking on => How to Treat and Cure Various Mouth Ailments

Written by Canme4u for www.just2ok.com

Read the complete post with pictures from the source.. .

Source: http://www.just2ok.com/2017/04/how-to-treat-and-cure-stomach-ache.html?m=1
Re: How To Treat Stomach Ache, Typhoid Fever, Menstrual Pains by just2ok(m): 8:38am On Apr 08, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: How To Treat Stomach Ache, Typhoid Fever, Menstrual Pains by ademasta(m): 8:45am On Apr 08, 2017
Ok now
Re: How To Treat Stomach Ache, Typhoid Fever, Menstrual Pains by tspouse(m): 9:31am On Apr 08, 2017
whats ewe bomu bomu
Re: How To Treat Stomach Ache, Typhoid Fever, Menstrual Pains by just2ok(m): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
tspouse:
whats ewe bomu bomu

That's it's Yoruba name, I don't know it's English name, check the source for its picture, you will surely be able to identify it.
It is very common and it is also used to make WARA that Fulani people use to sell.
Re: How To Treat Stomach Ache, Typhoid Fever, Menstrual Pains by just2ok(m): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
ademasta:
Ok now
Yes boss

(1) (Reply)

HELP CURE ACNE: WHERE TO GET ACCUTANE/ISOTRETINOIN PLEASE? / Medical Recall / How Healthy Is Tissue Paper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.