Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

Your Feelings Are Fuel - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Your Feelings Are Fuel (359 Views)

In My Feelings / Feelings / My Feelings Penned Down At The Demise Of My Second Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Feelings Are Fuel by kngist: 8:47am On Apr 08, 2017
Your thoughts and words have no power at all in your life without your feelings. You think so many thoughts in a day that don’t amount to anything because many of your thoughts don’t elicit a strong feeling within you. It’s what you feel that matters!
Imagine your thoughts and words as being like a rocket ship, and your feelings as the fuel. A rocket ship is a stationary vehicle that can’t do anything without fuel, because the fuel is the power that lifts the rocket ship. It’s the same with your thoughts and words. Your thoughts and words are vehicles that can’t do anything without your feelings, because your feelings are the power of your thoughts and words!

If you think, “I can’t stand my boss,””

HTTP://KNGIST.COM/YOUR-FEELINGS-ARE-FUEL/

(1) (Reply)

Who Is It All For? / Regrets Chapter Three / Lame Red 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.