Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

New To Photoshop... Rate My Work - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / New To Photoshop... Rate My Work (1185 Views)

New To Drawing? No Problem. Do This, And Your Drawing Skills Will Improve. / Rate My First Work As A Graphic Designer (Photos) / I'm New To Blender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New To Photoshop... Rate My Work by Mayfrank(m): 9:58am On Apr 08, 2017
I'm new to the graphics design world... For now I work with photoshop. Please what do you think of my work so far?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New To Photoshop... Rate My Work by Mayfrank(m): 9:59am On Apr 08, 2017
Another

2 Likes

Re: New To Photoshop... Rate My Work by Mayfrank(m): 10:00am On Apr 08, 2017
Another...my favourite

1 Like

Re: New To Photoshop... Rate My Work by kilojoDesigns: 10:41am On Apr 08, 2017
great works, I love the last one aswell, the first is cool except your choice of font. you used a script - cursive font for an ad, they are hard to read especially if in paragraphs, since the reader gets tired.
ads convey very important info that shouldn't make the reader tired, works must be clear in a glance since the ready might only see it once.
the font can be used for wedding invites etc
#my opinion tho
Re: New To Photoshop... Rate My Work by Mayfrank(m): 10:49am On Apr 08, 2017
kilojoDesigns:
great works, I love the last one aswell, the first is cool except your choice of font. you used a script - cursive font for an ad, they are hard to read especially if in paragraphs, since the reader gets tired.
ads convey very important info that shouldn't make the reader tired, works must be clear in a glance since the ready might only see it once.
the font can be used for wedding invites etc
#my opinion tho

thanks bro.. didn't know about fonts o. Where can I learn more about fonts?
Re: New To Photoshop... Rate My Work by kilojoDesigns: 11:26am On Apr 08, 2017
Mayfrank:

thanks bro.. didn't know about fonts o. Where can I learn more about fonts?

you can start here bro.

http://graphicdesign.spokanefalls.edu/tutorials/process/type_basics/

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Designer Needed For New Venture / Mission Impossible 6 Fallout / How Do You See The Following Logo Designs?...your Feedback Would Be Nice.thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.