Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Guy Walks On Water - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Guy Walks On Water (5639 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus / Prophet Walks On Air / Pastor Walks On Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Walks On Water by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
Last time i knew someone walked on water was over 2,000years ago according to scholars and as detailed in my Bible.
Just last night someone sent me a video in which I watched a guy walking on water!.
The people around him were just as amazed as I was or were they pretending?. I can't tell.
As i watched i noticed the video was shot with demonstrations that trashed reasonable grounds for doubts and arguments.
Sent it to a number of friends who couldn't explain it.
I believe someone in this forum may've come across this before and could debunk it. For that reason i decided to upload it here.
Still have it at the back of my mind this could be a mega trick from a movie or do we believe this guy actually walked on water like Christ did?.

Re: Guy Walks On Water by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
It's a shame i couldn't upload the video even after cutting it into three parts with each part much less than 4mb.
Re: Guy Walks On Water by fabuloz1(m): 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
Send it to me personally for analysis
Re: Guy Walks On Water by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
fabuloz1:
Send it to me personally for analysis
That'll be fine.
You can drop ur email or send me a pm..
Re: Guy Walks On Water by obinna58(m): 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
Type mask magician on YouTube and u c some similar secret revealed

Those guys are part of the game
Its just a show noting more

1 Like

Re: Guy Walks On Water by Wilgrea7(m): 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
wow... if this is real.... then that's some high level spirituality or occultism.... it would take a hell lot of concentration of spirit energy to achieve anything close to this
Re: Guy Walks On Water by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
Even jetli dae Walka for ontop water naw, so there's nothing new

4 Likes

Re: Guy Walks On Water by otemanuduno: 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
I wonder why magic skills still freaks people. Electricity, TV, Radio, Computer, Rockets, Aeroplanes and other great inventions which are very useful to human beings are the things which should amaze humans, not some freaky tricks and illusions practiced by the ancients and are still done by the people of today.

Give me science, not tricks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Walks On Water by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
adepeter26:
Even jetli dae Walka for ontop water naw, so there's nothing new

Jet li walks on glass placed in the water aside been suspended in the air by rope made invisible to the camera.

1 Like

Re: Guy Walks On Water by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 09, 2017
obinna58:
Type mask magician on YouTube and u c some similar secret revealed

Those guys are part of the game
Its just a show noting more
You've made the most valuable contribution thanks for this but just as i said, the video left no room for doubt. If it's a trick like i suspected, then it must be steps above the mask magicians tricks and that of one other British guy that did same thing.
He seemingly wasn't walking on glass.
Re: Guy Walks On Water by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 09, 2017
Wilgrea7:
wow... if this is real.... then that's some high level spirituality or occultism.... it would take a hell lot of concentration of spirit energy to achieve anything close to this
After watching the video your thoughts were exactly what my friends were thinking.
Re: Guy Walks On Water by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 09, 2017
otemanuduno:
I wonder why magic skills still freaks people. Electricity, TV, Radio, Computer, Rockets, Aeroplanes and other great inventions which are very useful to human beings are the things which should amaze humans, not some freaky tricks and illusions practiced by the ancients and are still done by the people of today.

Give me science, not tricks.

Guy it's by science the best of magic thrives.
You can't divorce the two.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Walks On Water by obinna58(m): 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
Sincere4u:

You've made the most valuable contribution thanks for this but just as i said, the video left no room for doubt. If it's a trick like i suspected, then it must be steps above the mask magicians tricks and that of one other British guy that did same thing.
He wasn't walking on glass.
Lol
There are some magic tricks that z so impossible to detect with an ordinary eye unless it was explained

Simply understand that there z no high power involved in that video
It might be either light glass
Or
Undetectable wire lifting the body

Just like in mask magic, there are some tricks u can't be able detect unless explained
Re: Guy Walks On Water by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
obinna58:

Lol
There are some magic tricks that z so impossible to detect with an ordinary eye unless it was explained

Simply understand that there z no high power involved in that video
It might be either light glass
Or
Undetectable wire lifting the body

Just like in mask magic, there are some tricks u can't be able detect unless explained

The video was obviously shot to trash all the secrets of conventional magic.
A hand groped round his feet to show there was nothing and he dropped several coins at his own feet that sank which wouldn't have been if there was glass no matter how thin.
What he wore would've revealed supporting attachments but we didn't even give it a thought cos the spectators there would have spotted any wire. Wires are normally made invisible against bright or dark backgrounds.
Moreover a pendulous movement on the water surface would've been elicited if he was suspended by wires. Additionally, his movement at the end of the exercise shows there was no suspension.
Just as you said, this one might never be understood till it's revealed.

Someone in trying to explain it had come up with the idea of antigravity matter.
There is another suggestion he could be practising Astral suspension.

However, i was able to spot something in the water but it doesn't solve the riddle.
Re: Guy Walks On Water by obinna58(m): 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
Sincere4u:

A hand groped round his feet to show there was nothing and he dropped several coins at his own feet that sank which wouldn't have been if there was glass no matter how thin.
What he wore would've revealed supporting attachments but we didn't even give it a thought cos the spectators there would have spotted any wire. Wires are normally made invisible against bright or dark backgrounds.
Moreover a pendulous movement on the water surface would've been elicited if he was suspended by wires. Additionally, his movement at the end of the exercise shows there was no suspension.

Someone in trying to explain it had come up with the idea of antigravity matter.

However, i was able to spot something in the water but it doesn't solve the riddle.
OK mind u that camera views is also part of the game
Do u really believe the guy walked on water without the support of anything?
Re: Guy Walks On Water by obinna58(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
Sincere4u:

How about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5gK2MxGR0M

That u know nothing about magic tricks doesn't mean they real, an explanation is what need

Reply me of what u think not real in the video
Re: Guy Walks On Water by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
obinna58:

OK mind u that camera views is also part of the game
Do u really believe the guy walked on water without the support of anything?
Of course someone can walk on water without the support of anything and that's when magic gets real though i can't remember stating i believed he did it without anything, just that i don't know what and that's why i brought it here on nairaland.
I clearly stated that it's only an explanation that'll reveal what ever played out at the pool cos the video trashed all the secrets revealed in similar magics of walking in water.
It was deliberately targeted at proving to viewers that this isn't the usual kind of magic known and revealed to us.
Re: Guy Walks On Water by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
obinna58:

How about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5gK2MxGR0M

That u know nothing about magic tricks doesn't mean they real, an explanation is what need

Reply me of what u think not real in the video
Honestly i haven't been paying much attention to magic and must confess it has really taken a sophisticated dimension. Have watched quite a few lately though.
You don't sound like you know so much either otherwise you won't go thinking all magics are faked.
Let me give you this as a hint: magic was mentioned and condemned in the Bible. Hope i won't need to stress more on that.

On the video you sent, it was one of those awesome magics that are like wow!.
However, i don't need to be told the guy used 4different individuals in his trick after finding means of locking and unlocking them. It's an interplay of skill and technology but a wonderful trick nonetheless.
On the other hand, if my previous assumption wasn't quite right, then one can be sure that the lower parts of the people used are what isn't real. The upper halves are real.
I hope that answered your question. smiley

I appreciate your input. It's been enlightening nevertheless. At least it has strengthened my believe the guy that walked on water must've employed tricks that only need explanation to be understood.
Thanks a great deal.
Re: Guy Walks On Water by obinna58(m): 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
Sincere4u:

Honestly i haven't been paying much attention to magic and must confess it has really taken a sophisticated dimension. Have watched quite a few lately though.
You don't sound like you know so much either otherwise you won't go thinking all magics are faked.
Let me give you this as a hint: magic was mentioned and condemned in the Bible. Hope i won't need to stress more on that.

However, i don't need to be told the guy used 4different individuals in his trick after finding means of locking and unlocking them. It's an interplay of skill and technology but a wonderful trick nonetheless.

I appreciate your input. It's been enlightening nevertheless. At least it has strengthened my believe the guy that walked on water must've employed tricks that only need explanation to be understood.
Thanks a great deal.

Look nigga magic does not exist, u seems to be one those religious people claiming the existence of supernatural beings, the bible u used as prove is just an ordinary letters compacted together without any meaning.

I'm sure their are no much different from mine and yours
Tell me the name of the main guy on that video and I might get u the prove u needed
Re: Guy Walks On Water by obinna58(m): 12:45am On Apr 10, 2017
Sincere4u:

On the other hand, if my previous assumption wasn't quite right, then one can be sure that the lower parts of the people used are what isn't real. The upper halves are real.

Thanks a great deal.

I guess here is the yeye video trick ur are boasting about
I'm not surprised seeing a religionist amazed with this kind of fake video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIsnWATDHw4

Its a plexiglas platform with legs on top of which this guy is walking. All other people surrounding him are actors.Plexiglas is not visible at all from most of the camera angles. There are multiple pieces of plexiglas separated with gaps through which coins are dropped and at certain places wide enough for people to stand in between; this is where people are standing when magician passes through them and also where he is lifting his foot forward.

Don't just believe in everything u see nigga and hope u av gotten ur prove huh undecided

Religion still exist cos of this shitty beliefs
Re: Guy Walks On Water by Nobody: 1:31am On Apr 10, 2017
obinna58:

I guess here is the yeye video trick ur are boasting about
I'm not surprised seeing a religionist amazed with this kind of fake video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIsnWATDHw4

Its a plexiglas platform with legs on top of which this guy is walking. All other people surrounding him are actors.Plexiglas is not visible at all from most of the camera angles. There are multiple pieces of plexiglas separated with gaps through which coins are dropped and at certain places wide enough for people to stand in between; this is where people are standing when magician passes through them and also where he is lifting his foot forward.

Don't just believe in everything u see nigga and hope u av gotten ur prove huh undecided

Religion still exist cos of this shitty beliefs
I know about plexiglass.
You are making it look like we are arguing about this. What i wanted were reasons to disprove this guy's art and i've been able to figure something out.
I know the point my friends got confused and i now have a reasonable explanation including what i consider to be the shape of what he must've been standing on. That unique shape, if i am not wrong is the reason it was assumed he had no support as the guy that groped at his feet was able to pass his hand in between his feet or so it seemed.
I have also been able to figure out why those coins passed through, the shape of his support goes to explain that phenomenon as well aside the area in which most of them dropped.
Just as i said, this is smarter than previous magics of walking on water i have seen.
At a point it seemed you were sounding insulting but that's not a problem to me at all.
The explanations you gave will certainly not prove anything within my circle of colleagues cos we already reasoned it beyond what you are saying but i have figured out a better argument and i can argue he stood on the glass with something in the video to buttress my point.
Thanks for your time all the same.
Re: Guy Walks On Water by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 10, 2017
obinna58:

Look nigga magic does not exist, u seems to be one those religious people claiming the existence of supernatural beings, the bible u used as prove is just an ordinary letters compacted together without any meaning.

I'm sure their are no much different from mine and yours
Tell me the name of the main guy on that video and I might get u the prove u needed

Look nigga magic does exist!,
I am not going to go about Biblical views in proving that since you are obviously an atheist.
There are two aspects of real magic.
1. The supernatural (which you don't believe in and i wont go into discussing).
2. The scientific (which you can't argue about).
Centuries ago basic principles of physics and chemistry were employed in magical displays, the viewers of those days were WOWED beyond believe and this is real magic, believe it or not. Science still leads in modern day magic to this day.
Even the scientific discoveries that have made life better for everyone are magical in that they are extraordinary, the thoughts of which would have left people astonished before such inventions became a common place.
Re: Guy Walks On Water by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 10, 2017
Believe it or not, supernaturals don't exist, just that the naturals haven't been fully understood
Re: Guy Walks On Water by plappville(f): 9:31am On Apr 10, 2017
Sincere4u:
Last time i knew someone walked on water was over 2,000years ago according to scholars and as detailed in my Bible.
Just last night someone sent me a video in which I watched a guy walking on water!.
The people around him were just as amazed as I was or were they pretending?. I can't tell.
As i watched i noticed the video was shot with demonstrations that trashed reasonable grounds for doubts and arguments.
Sent it to a number of friends who couldn't explain it.
I believe someone in this forum may've come across this before and could debunk it. For that reason i decided to upload it here.
Still have it at the back of my mind this could be a mega trick from a movie or do we believe this guy actually walked on water like Christ did?.

Its fake watch the secret. The audience are paid to act real. Dont be deceived cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dycpIPTFJ04
Re: Guy Walks On Water by plappville(f): 9:38am On Apr 10, 2017
He cannot walk everywhere in the pool. This is because the transparent glass is position exactly where he walks. Let them go and proof us in the Mediterranean sea or pecific ocean hahaha. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guy Walks On Water by obinna58(m): 12:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Sincere4u:

Look nigga magic does exist!,
I am not going to go about Biblical views in proving that since you are obviously an atheist.
There are two aspects of real magic.
1. The supernatural (which you don't believe in and i wont go into discussing).
2. The scientific (which you can't argue about).
Centuries ago basic principles of physics and chemistry were employed in magical displays, the viewers of those days were WOWED beyond believe and this is real magic, believe it or not. Science still leads in modern day magic to this day.
Even the scientific discoveries that have made life better for everyone are magical in that they are extraordinary, the thoughts of which would have left people astonished before such inventions became a common place.

Huh undecided are u serious?
Wow better keep that no2 explanation to urself and stop deceiving people with what u know nothing of,
Seems u yet of understand the meaning of magic

Magic is the power to make impossible(again impossible) things happen by saying special words or doing special actions.
Their is no single magic in science everything u see was gotten as a result of experiment, observation and was explained step by step so as to be understandable.
Re: Guy Walks On Water by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
plappville:

Its fake watch the secret. The audience are paid to act real. Dont be deceived cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dycpIPTFJ04

Thanks a lot. I wasn't particularly deceived but needed evidences to back up my suspicions which was the reason for this topic.
I now have what i believe to be good evidences or reasonable points of argument at least.

Video you posted was on the Mask Magician's version.
That one was obviously a RUSE. Had that been what i saw, i do know he walked on plexiglass right away as no attempt was made to disprove that in his clip.

Now people are realizing the trick. it shall soon cease to be a magical i guess.
Re: Guy Walks On Water by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
plappville:
He cannot walk everywhere in the pool. This is because the transparent glass is position exactly where he walks. Let them go and proof us in the Mediterranean sea or pecific ocean hahaha. cheesy

Exactly. LWKMD grin grin

You've just added another great point.
A friend also mentioned that days back.
Re: Guy Walks On Water by luvmijeje(f): 12:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
Atheists in panic mode.

1 Like

Re: Guy Walks On Water by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
obinna58:

Huh undecided are u serious?
Wow better keep that no2 explanation to urself and stop deceiving people with what u know nothing of,
Seems u yet of understand the meaning of magic

Magic is the power to make impossible(again impossible) things happen by saying special words or doing special actions.
Their is no single magic in science everything u see was gotten as a result of experiment, observation and was explained step by step so as to be understandable.

What i have just told you are in history and i have watched documentaries.
You are getting it very twisted.
Simple basic chemistry of mixing two colourless liquids to produce coloured mixture were once used as magical arts and i have watched documentaries of such.
They were things considered impossible at the time by the viewers and that falls into the definition of magic.
You obviously have a one sided understanding of what magic means and i need to refer you to your dictionary. Police might not be your friend but the dictionary certainly is.

Your definition of magic:

Full definition of magic;
1. The use of rituals or actions, especially based on supernatural or occult knowledge, to manipulate or obtain information about the natural world, especially when seen as falling outside the realm of religion; also the forces allegedly drawn on for such practices. [from 14th c.] ▼ show
2. A specific ritual or procedure associated with supernatural magic or with mysticism; a spell. [from 14th c.]
3. Something producing remarkable results, especially when not fully understood; an enchanting quality; exceptional skill. [from 17th c.]
4. A conjuring trick or illusion performed to give the appearance of supernatural phenomena or powers. [from 19th c.]
5. A specific kind of special power or ability.

The parts you are absolutely ignorant of:
No. 3&4

according to No.3 magic is more or less seen to be so in the eyes of spectators. The art/truck is normally well understood by the magicians. The scientists performing the arts then understood the chemical or physical principles but the viewers didn't have an idea and that is what makes it magical to them.
When you add that to No.4, you get a clearer picture of what magic means.
mere tricks also pass for magic cos the viewers see it in that light.
SO MAGIC EXISTS AND STOP ARGUING BLINDLY

That should be enough for now cos I have since achieved the aim for creating this thread.
Thanks for your time and have a blessed day, friend. wink
Re: Guy Walks On Water by ElsonMorali: 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
Chris Angel. That guy's weird. I have lots of his videos. You'll totally freak out If you watch his performance.
Re: Guy Walks On Water by Wilgrea7(m): 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
luvmijeje:
Atheists in panic mode.
it has been refuted

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. / Masturbation Is Good For Christians / 5 Tragic Deaths Of People Who Famously Mocked God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.