Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service (20778 Views)

Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage / "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye / RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by wellmax(m): 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
Somebody shout Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by oludavis123: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
We have different calendars of life, that's her own turn in her calendar. God's never too late, he might grant her long life to see her grand children.
Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by tosyne2much(m): 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
Atheists, how market? cheesy
Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by pojophilius(m): 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
whatelse do u want?
Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by meeketta: 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
He is still doing wonder
Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by pojophilius(m): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
our problem is too complicated for my liking....some fowls are still hating nd arguing over a goodnews.......ideas everywhere
Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
Atheists, how market? cheesy

No let them come for your head ooh brother!
Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by figure007(m): 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
wawappl:

Hanna always worship with her husband at shiloh yearly. After many years God visited her in the same shiloh. Bros God is great and He blesses at his own time. Awesome! Thank you lord for wiping away her tears. I pray you visit my younger sis. Oby soon. In Jesus name amen.
you don't need to reply some people please.... Its not everyone you see here that knows about God not to talk about knowing people like this in the bible.... Just read their comments and shake your head for them.... When they read the word of God they will understand things and vice versa
Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by henrydadon(m): 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
wawappl:

Hanna always worship with her husband at shiloh yearly. After many years God visited her in the same shiloh. Bros God is great and He blesses at his own time. Awesome! Thank you lord for wiping away her tears. I pray you visit my younger sis. Oby soon. In Jesus name amen.

hannah ko..rebecca ni

1 Like

Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by Aburi001: 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
hungryboy:
Leave Holy Ghost service out of this matter abeg

Abi you wan tell us say she no been dey attend holy ghost service for the past 21yrs?

Congratulations to the New mother

Olorun Joseph Ayo Babalola still liveth and continue to live forever
Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by henrydadon(m): 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
Tazdroid:
It's one thing to believe that God does not exist and it's another to antagonize those who believe in God. One should not provoke/promote religious conflict because one doesn't share the same beliefs with others.

do you see me antagonizing anyone

Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by gemini35(m): 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
Madam ur husby deserve one cow for the patients,e no easy,some men for don send you packing, Chukwu okike abiama have done it.
Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by Tazdroid(m): 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
henrydadon:

do you see me antagonizing anyone
impliedly.
Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by pek(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2017
Half truth is no truth. I have heard countless testimonies like this and if you checked very well, IVF was done. I still wonder why couples deliberately omit that vital information? I know of two cases like that in my church. You will never hear it as part of the testimony.
Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
undecided
Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Make i no talk, before RCCG sympathisers call me devil's advocate ....

I will talk wetin dey my mind and you should do same.

Some of these claims should be verified via DNA tests.
Some women after years of battling infertility would arrange with some corrupt midwives or baby factories to get their babies.

It's very ugly what happen underground in our orphanages and some mushroom clinics. A woman stuffs her tummy with some make believe pregnancy, disappears from the public, feign morning sickness to those around till the apppinted time when the poor girl kept somewhere might have delivered. She is blindfolded so she wouldn't see the baby. All she hears is the agonising cry of her baby. She is paid off and the baby handed over to our new mum who runs to the church to give testimony.

Congrats to the RCCG woman o...

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
okay.
Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by Lexusgs430: 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
gbosaa:

I will talk wetin dey my mind and you should do same.

Some of these claims should be verified via DNA tests.
Some women after years of battling infertility would arrange with some corrupt midwives or baby factories to get their babies.

It's very ugly what happen underground in our orphanages and some mushroom clinics. A woman stuffs her tummy with some make believe pregnancy, disappears from the public, feign morning sickness to those around till the apppinted time when the poor girl kept somewhere might have delivered. She is blindfolded so she wouldn't see the baby. All she hears is the agonising cry of her baby. She is paid off and the baby handed over to our new mum who runs to the church to give testimony.

Congrats to the RCCG woman o...

No be my mouth den go hear say then MUMMY DADDY don die .......

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by Gladys2017(f): 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
glory be to GOD
Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
Tazdroid:
It's one thing to believe that God does not exist and it's another to antagonize those who believe in God. One should not provoke/promote religious conflict because one doesn't share the same beliefs with others.
That doesn't sound like antagonizing to me.....
Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by idu1(m): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
Make person pikin no lost o
Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by klear(f): 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
ednut1:
We knw as e dey go. Ivf tins

Please don't sound stupid. Tell that to a woman who has probably done 8 IVF procedures then you will know that IVF can fail and it's success is God. If you go for one, the doctors will plainly tell you that all they are doing is to try and replicate what God has naturally designed but due to reproductive problems needs "help". At the end of it all it all boils down to God.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by Kobicove(m): 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by jullty: 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2017
H

Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by paris10: 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
Just curious.. was that the 'Holy Ghost' crusade she'd ever attended in the last 21 years? Answer is No. God heard her right from year one and brought it into manifestation after 21 years. No one should claim victory over this but God and the unwavering faith of that woman.
Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by Burgerlomo: 5:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
Praise the Lord

1 Like

Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by mickeymimi: 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2017
God is more than able cheesy
Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by emeralddayo(f): 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
uzoclinton:
"i heard the lord say to me, I will visit you and indeed he visited me last year"

why do people refer to God as a 'HE'
becauseAdam (he) was made in the IMAGE of God
Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by guiddoti: 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2017
henrydadon:
hahaha..yimu

this is one of the reason why Christianity have Been successful in nigeria.any small thing way resembles miracle like this pastor go claim am.

what was god doing for the period of 21 year..

sheeples will come here to tell me God was testing her faith.

abeg i no fit laugh jare.
Whu tem yhu pastor lay claim to what shud gho to God?
Yhu ah asking God what he has been doing for 21 yrs, Do yhu have respect for God?
Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2017
emeralddayo:
becauseAdam (he) was made in the IMAGE of God
if that's the case then I think its best I keep the image that just came to my head to myself...
Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by YMBBA: 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
uzoclinton:
"i heard the lord say to me, I will visit you and indeed he visited me last year"

why do people refer to God as a 'HE'
Read The Bible.
Re: RCCG Member Gives Birth 21 Years After Marriage After Holy Ghost Service by YMBBA: 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
Jesus knew many won't believe hence He said "they that believe shall be saved”

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? / Nigerian Churches, Others Causing Increased Witchcraft Persecution In UK – Group / My Wife Doesn't Want Me To Start My Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.