Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) (11069 Views)

See The Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrities(under 20) / Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25 / Mr Ibu: "My Wife Is The Prettiest Woman I Have Met" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by ThisIsNaijaBlog: 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
The petite light skinned and pretty face lady is Ayodele Blessing, a Nigerian civil defence officer, who is making guys go gaga crazy with her bubbly updates on her social media page.

See more photos below...

Cc: Lalasticlala

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/04/isn-she-prettiest-nigerian-female.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by ThisIsNaijaBlog: 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2017

Re: Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by tabithababy(f): 2:24pm On Apr 08, 2017
undecided
Re: Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by naijafella(m): 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
Is this a police officer or Civil Defence Corps? Some people can't even different a Mercedes Benz from Peugeot.

4 Likes

Re: Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by 6baba(m): 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
kool

1 Like

Re: Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by potent5(m): 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
Is she a police officer? Getting so carried away that you call NSCDC officer a police officer na wah o.

Op, hope you know what you are doing?

2 Likes

Re: Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
She's definitely pretty but no the prettiest. There are Ibo police ladies that are far more pretty
Re: Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by axortedbabe(f): 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
Op u drink kaikai abi..
Na oga at top colleague b dis
Re: Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
The beautiful ones stay in the office, while the ugly ones patrol the streets.....

1 Like

Re: Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by AuroraB(f): 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
lofty900:
She's definitely pretty but no the prettiest. There are Ibo police ladies that are far more pretty
How you take know pretty police ibo ladies, Lofty shocked

1 Like

Re: Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2017
That's a Civil Defence Officer
Re: Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by PapiNigga: 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
beta pikin

2 Likes

Re: Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
I don know say e go be yoruba na yoruba women dey fine pass.

2 Likes

Re: Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by potbelly(m): 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
Op, she belongs to the Oga at the top gang... cheesy and not the 100 naira extortion gang dressed in black... angry

1 Like

Re: Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2017
AuroraB:
How you take know pretty police ibo ladies, Lofty shocked
lolz, because I've seen them. Ibo has the prettiest ladies in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
lofty900:
Lies undecided as if we no dey see Ibo babes. They gat the lightest but not the prettiest except if light = beauty to you. Fact remains that in beauty ibo women ranks only after fulani, yoruba and even shuwa. Tell us another story.

1 Like

Re: Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2017
Henryyy:

Lies undecided as if we no dey see Ibo babes. They gat the lightest but not the prettiest except if light = beauty to you. Fact remains that in beauty ibo women ranks only after fulani, yoruba and even shuwa. Tell us another story.
Bros pls just check the names of former Nigerian beauty Queens and tell me the tribe that's most represented
Re: Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by Sard(m): 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
lofty900:
You guys can't just stop your sillyy chest-beating act. You still have to bring in tribalism into something so irrelevant like this.
@Op... She's definitely good looking. Dunno if she's the prettiest though.
Re: Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by noble71(m): 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
all I see is makeup. Her Top and bottom reinforcement is not complete.

1 Like

Re: Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2017
lofty900:
Bros pls just check the names of former Nigerian beauty Queens and tell me the tribe that's most represented
If this is what you base your argument upon then I must say it's rather shameful. Most of the beauty queens are below average to start with and factor in that anyone who is willing to grace beds would easily win. Also Ibos are more open to such contests than any other tribe which is why they dominate. How can a fulani for example win a pageant she didn't contest? Beauty pageants are a crappy way to determine actual beauty but if you want us to compare that way, show me one beauty queen, just one that is half as pretty as Powede Lawrence(a yoruba chick) or at least as pretty as Zahra (a fulani girl).

5 Likes

Re: Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by MarkGeraldo(m): 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2017
she's not even prettier than my mum sef
Re: Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by LionDeLeo: 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
Henryyy:

If this is what you base your argument upon then I must say it's rather shameful. Most of the beauty queens are below average to start with and factor in that anyone who is willing to grace beds would easily win. Also Ibos are more open to such contests than any other tribe which is why they dominate. How can a fulani for example win a pageant she didn't contest? Beauty pageants are a crappy way to determine actual beauty but if you want us to compare that way, show me one beauty queen, just one that is half as pretty as Powede Lawrence(a yoruba chick) or at least as pretty as Zahra (a fulani girl).

Absolutely correct. Far below average. And as you have rightly pointed out, how do you win a contest in which you are not a participant. Hausa/Fulanis rarely participate in such contests due to religion and culture as opposed to the ibos whose dreams are to see themselves one day as participants.

Besides, beauty pageantry has been completely politicised and bastardised as we have learnt lately.
Re: Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
Henryyy:

ex beauty queen Anna banner is more beautiful than zahra. Google it.

2 Likes

Re: Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by Tazdroid(m): 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2017
naijafella:
Is this a police officer or Civil Defence Corps? Some people can't even differentiate between a Mercedes Benz from Peugeot.
Re: Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by AuroraB(f): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
lofty900:
You mean Biafrans grin

1 Like

Re: Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by Nickizoe(f): 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
Is she?? oh yea she is....plzz tell her me liking her
Re: Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2017
AuroraB:
You mean Biafrans grin
yeah biafrans and u r one of them (the prettiest) #NoKidding

1 Like

Re: Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by LionDeLeo: 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
lofty900:

If Hausa/Fulanis are to participate in beauty pageantry, I assure you, ibo will never come close to winning. Zahra is just the daughter of the president and she is never a symbol of beauty. If you see beauty, you will acknowledge. And fyi, the results of those beauty pageantry are just for the participants not necessarily the most beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by AuroraB(f): 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
lofty900:
yeah biafrans and u r one of them (the prettiest) #NoKidding
cheesy
My guy grin

2 Likes

Re: Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
lofty900:
But some ibos say Anna is from Rivers and not ibo. She is very beautiful but that is just one case. Besides am not saying ibo women arent beautiful what I said is yoruba, shuwa and fulani women are more beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Absolutely correct. Far below average. And as you have rightly pointed out, how do you win a contest in which you are not a participant. Hausa/Fulanis rarely participate in such contests due to religion and culture as opposed to the ibos whose dreams are to see themselves one day as participants.

Besides, beauty pageantry has been completely politicised and bastardised as we have learnt lately.

My guy the problem with most Nigerians is that they equate light skin to beauty and to think any human will make his judgement on silly pageants is absurd.
Re: Isn't She The Prettiest Nigerian Civil Defense Officer? (photos) by daveson2020(m): 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
She may be one these Afonja babes BLEACH THEM GANG undecided #oyamakeunacomefightme

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jemiriye Meets Maurice Kouakou Bandaman, Ivorian Tourism Minister / Olamide Reported To Own A Petrol Station In Bariga / The Story Of Onyi Moss: Chartered Accountant To Creative And Independent Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.