Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court (46793 Views)

Bitcoin Alert: Luno Insane Rates (photos) / Luno Account Frozen By Court / Luno Trading Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 13, 2017
coputa:
I started using digital currencies before you,so shut that crab,it has no benefits,there are better alternatives.(Bank transfer)Government the world over always warns it's citizens to beware of it.
lol! Govt warns it's citizen against it? And it's Legal in America,UK, Australia and Russia has official accepted bitcoin as a legal tender!
I will not waste my time menh! I do want will benefit me, this convo isn't going to benefit me!
You can buy a Lamborghini with bitcoins in US

5 Likes

Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by Boyooosa(m): 9:38am On Apr 13, 2017
joe4real12:

Did you read the message at all?
Please read and understand.
THE TENSES ARE NOT COMPREHEND-ABLE TRULY, SO DONT BLAME THE GUY, YOU CAN READ IT AGAIN YOURSELF. TELL YOUR PRINCIPALS TO WRITE GOOD TENSES SOME OTHER TIME.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by ekwii: 9:42am On Apr 13, 2017
lolu0259:
So is dia any other platform like luno.
Nairaex

1 Like

Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by OrigamiIII: 11:00am On Apr 13, 2017
ekwii:

Nairaex

Go to GeneXpayments is the best for now.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by NairaExsupport: 11:22am On Apr 13, 2017
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by nellybenn: 11:44am On Apr 13, 2017
MTN SME DATA BUNDLE AND

BITCOIN PURCHASE

Back and Better! Very affordable!!@
1GB- #1000
2GB- #1500
3GB- #2000 VALID FOR 3 MONTHS CALL OR WHATSAPP NELLY 08030700317 or 08088397396 ... reliable Delivery..Its real, it works and it lasts.. Dial * 461*6# to check your balance.. PAYMENT: VTU(Preferred)Airtime(PIN OR TRANSFER), Cash, etc. Broadcast to your Friends and GROUPS PLEASE, YOU COULD HELP A FRIEND Thank You NELLY
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by OrigamiIII: 11:45am On Apr 13, 2017
NairaExsupport:

Very needless.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by CashVessel(m): 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
[quote author=naijafella post=55386601]

My reference is for the ignoramus that still went to commit themselves in the unrealistic investment just like MMM and not to you. Except if you are one of them. [/quote

You really did not read before commenting. What's the relationship?
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2017
Is there any alternative bitcoin exchanger that works perfectly like Luno?
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by OrigamiIII: 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2017
Is there any alternative bitcoin exchanger that works perfectly like Luno?

If it is in changing from NGN to Bitcoin and vice versa faster and quicker than luno go to GeneXpayments. Your account is funded instantly after network confirmation.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by pufframmy: 6:56am On Apr 14, 2017
Bitcoin Available to buy and also you can sell to Us call or what sap on 08026116103 or 08095381635 call only on 07035215084
you can also submit your order online at below link . if you are in Abule Egba/agege/sango/iyana ipaja Lagos Visit Our Office at 47, Agbado Ijaiye Road, Ijaiye Ojokoro Lagos
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by arewaexchangers(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
Buy and sell Bitcoin using arewa exchangers. We have the capacity to buy and sell as much as you want. Contact us via +2347036628737. Looking forward to doing business with y'all!
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by OrigamiIII: 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
GeneXpayments is instant funding. Faster than any of its type.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by OrigamiIII: 3:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
Exchange takes place 24/7 including weekends at GeneX.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by Edetson(m): 3:35pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hello, if you are not yet growing your bitcoin, you are not thinking and seeing the future..

Join our team, and grow your bitcoin in three months to 1.4 bitcoin that is over 700 thousand naira...

Start up is just 20k covers all expenses. You need not do any thing after your activation...

We have the secret... JOIN today..

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR MY WHATSAPP NUMBER...
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by naijafella(m): 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
bionixs:
i want to know your co mumu who kept backing you up with one Like each time you make a stupid comment

The Mumu is a she. You call her mum.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by pufframmy: 9:40am On Apr 15, 2017
Hello are u working for genex

OrigamiIII:
Exchange takes place 24/7 including weekends at GeneX.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by kaboninc(m): 9:42am On Apr 15, 2017
[s]
OrigamiIII:

Remitano is ok but GeneXpayment is in a class of its own. 24/7 payments including weekends. In terms of speed you can't beat GeneX check out testimony of users 0n nairaland.
[/s]

Please stop marketing fraudulent sites here!

MODS!!

MrKnowitall, dominique

4 Likes

Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by OrigamiIII: 10:05am On Apr 15, 2017
You can always do your NGN exchange at GeneXpayments fast and quick.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by OrigamiIII: 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
pufframmy:
Hello are u working for genex

Yes Pufframmy.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by DonBillah: 1:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
My man abeg stop. Don't expose yourself further.
naijafella:

Look dude, whether Luno or Lunar or whatever, no one is gonna fall for your frauds again. Never. Broke azz nigaaaa
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by lordjayabs: 7:47am On Apr 16, 2017
If you have bitcoins to sell. Kindly contact me via Whatsapp on 08134706534. I am so ready to buy. No matter the quantity you have for sell
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by pufframmy1: 7:49am On Apr 16, 2017
Good morin happi Easter to you all Bitcoin still available at PUFFTECH EXCHANGE one of the most Reliable exchanger you can visit my our from 9am- 5 pm Monday to Saturday if you in Lagos at 47 agbado Ijaiye road, Ijaiye Ojokoro Lagos state check thread on nairaland to see successful transaction no single bad comment chat now on 08026116103 we buy and sell buy today at rate of 410 thank you and enjoy your day
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by pufframmy: 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
please dont misquote what i wrong i am selling for 410 today that what i wrote there cause some people think that is the among i will buy from them i have different call asking that and there might be changes in the rate from tomorrow thanks for the understanding

pufframmy1:
Good morin happi Easter to you all Bitcoin still available at PUFFTECH EXCHANGE one of the most Reliable exchanger you can visit my our from 9am- 5 pm Monday to Saturday if you in Lagos at 47 agbado Ijaiye road, Ijaiye Ojokoro Lagos state check thread on nairaland to see successful transaction no single bad comment chat now on 08026116103 we buy and sell buy today at rate of 410 thank you and enjoy your day
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by cryptmandate: 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
GeneXpayment is good and quick. Straight to your bank account.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by OrigamiIII: 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
cryptmandate:
GeneXpayment is good and quick. Straight to your bank account.

Most convenient.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by OlusagunnerBTC: 10:03am On Apr 17, 2017
Here is a good way I found to get my money from Luno while they are busy fixing frozen account:

Create account with Wirex and order card
Send bitcoin to wirex wallet and use card instead of my bank card to withdraw from ATM
Yes is little more expensive, but can at least get money out
Can also use the acrd online or send bitcoin back to luno when it works again

Here is my wirex link you can get 25% discount on new card: https://app.wirexapp.com/join/eVLokgxdUUKtDFi4oZIurA
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by Ay04z(m): 11:01am On Apr 17, 2017
naijafella:

My reference is for the ignoramus that still went to commit themselves in the unrealistic investment just like MMM and not to you. Except if you are one of them.
luno is now ponzi schemes....lol...try and educate urself bro u need it and stop misbehaving around.
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by yusasiv(m): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2017
OrigamiIII:

Yes Pufframmy.

how. much is btc on per $/NGN rate on GeneX
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by Ay04z(m): 11:08am On Apr 17, 2017
meromero11:
Piggy and thrift at GeneXpayments are twin program that assures a cryptorian success in this life. The thrift is offered in digital currency but receivable in naira equivalent. Now the value is N2m per participant. It operates like a normal bank fixed deposit but now in digital currency. Its that fastest way out of poverty. GeneXpayments is the guarantor of the thrift. Payment goes smooth unencumbered. The scheme is for all, business men and women, student and non-students, housewives and working class, husbands and wives, singles and engaged. N2m is for everyone. The Cryptohall whatsapp group can be reached on 0.7.0.5.5.4.0.3.4.1.8 to get into the thrift while GeneXpayments which is an exchange runs the piggy. This is an opportunity for all.
hope is real bro..add me to.the group
Re: LUNO Nigeria Account Frozen By Court by pufframmy: 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
i dont work with Genex PUFFTECH EXCHANGE IS on His Own
thanks
yusasiv:

how. much is btc on per $/NGN rate on GeneX

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed / Daily Crypto-currency (bitcoin) Trading Signals / Femi Otedola Becomes First Banks's Largest Shareholder, To Takeover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.