Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

JAMB Extends 2017 UTME Registration By Two Weeks ...Cancels Mock - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Extends 2017 UTME Registration By Two Weeks ...Cancels Mock (13381 Views)

3 Things To Do To Make Your 2017 UTME Registration Faster And Stress Free / JAMB 2017 UTME Registration Form Template – Download Free And Print / 2017 UTME Applicants: See 15 Less Competitive Federal Universities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Extends 2017 UTME Registration By Two Weeks ...Cancels Mock by striver12(m): 10:13am On Apr 09, 2017
I just hope they didn't use this mock to fail those who didn't do it
Re: JAMB Extends 2017 UTME Registration By Two Weeks ...Cancels Mock by tunzy2b(m): 10:45am On Apr 09, 2017
nice one
Re: JAMB Extends 2017 UTME Registration By Two Weeks ...Cancels Mock by Laxy009(m): 11:11am On Apr 09, 2017
I just hope the man won't shift the real Jamb examination to December from the way things are going. The registrar is so clueless. He want introduce about 20 new policies to the exam body at just one process. Why can't he do it gradually than giving those innocent kids nightmare just because of a one day exam.
Re: JAMB Extends 2017 UTME Registration By Two Weeks ...Cancels Mock by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 09, 2017
Nigeria education system is so weird or boring.
Re: JAMB Extends 2017 UTME Registration By Two Weeks ...Cancels Mock by Alvinnado(m): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2017
jamb just dey misbehave anyhow,
Re: JAMB Extends 2017 UTME Registration By Two Weeks ...Cancels Mock by fuckface(m): 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
Laive:
Why not develope customized smart gadgets that will automatically serve as JAMB forms. Such devices could have features that will enable any candidate to register in the comfort of their homes. All there is to do is get the device and DIY.
During the main examination, all candidates will then have to take these devices to the CBT centre they had been assigned during registration. The devices would be activated to connect to a central server for questions downloading. More like a LAN.
Upon completion, candidates will submit their questions and go home with their various devices where they can check the results when released.
Doing this will go a long way to minimize all these stress! I know JAMB has all it takes to do this.
oga you don forget the country when dem born you,all this one no fit work for Naija undecided
Re: JAMB Extends 2017 UTME Registration By Two Weeks ...Cancels Mock by BIDOO(m): 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2017
Laive:
Why not develope customized smart gadgets that will automatically serve as JAMB forms. Such devices could have features that will enable any candidate to register in the comfort of their homes. All there is to do is get the device and DIY.
During the main examination, all candidates will then have to take these devices to the CBT centre they had been assigned during registration. The devices would be activated to connect to a central server for questions downloading. More like a LAN.

Upon completion, candidates will submit their questions and go home with their various devices where they can check the results when released.
Doing this will go a long way to minimize all these stress! I know JAMB has all it takes to do this.
Do you know the statistics of those having access to the internet in Nigeria?
Do you think the exam will be hitch free going by this your opinion? Considering the fact that network crashing is imminent as a result of multiple user in same geographical Area?
What of control Room?
I can hack the app if done this way to get my desire score.
Control room play a vital role that can not be overlook.
Re: JAMB Extends 2017 UTME Registration By Two Weeks ...Cancels Mock by Tifee07: 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
HEN! Lalastic. Who says so? Follow @JAMBHQ on twitter to know what trending on issues relating to UTME2017.
Re: JAMB Extends 2017 UTME Registration By Two Weeks ...Cancels Mock by mohsaaf: 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2017
Pls guys help me out. I was told that I can't register for Jamb until I have my Waec or Neco result at hand and I am currently writing waec. Pls how true is this information.
Re: JAMB Extends 2017 UTME Registration By Two Weeks ...Cancels Mock by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
BIDOO:

Do you know the statistics of those having access to the internet in Nigeria?
Do you think the exam will be hitch free going by this your opinion? Considering the fact that network crashing is imminent as a result of multiple user in same geographical Area?
What of control Room?
I can hack the app if done this way to get my desire score.
Control room play a vital role that can not be overlook.
I said nothing about "App"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bank Phb / Skye Bank Education Loan / Thread For Msc, Pgd Students. / Would You Study The Same Course Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.