Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US (77322 Views)

Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint / Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) / Teenager Leads Gang To Rob Oyinbo Man At Gunpoint In Traffic In Ghana (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US by abbey621(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
2dugged:
I can't even allow such a scenario play itself out. pissful barbarians blowing up the entire world with their pissful religion, I bet y'all will be too busy making bombs than going to medical school anyway grin

Come on even you can't be this ignorant! All your politicians and celebrities going for treatment in India, who is treating them? That is just one example, even in a Christian country like the USA, Muslims represents more than 10% of the physicians. My only advice to you is to use Google, this way you won't be a laughing cow on Nairaland grin grin
Re: Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US by madridguy(m): 10:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
Do you know the guy personally? Answer me first and let leave mumsy for now tongue

Ngozi123:

Indeed, my mum wouldn't agree to me marrying a Muslim guy.
Re: Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US by Ngozi123(f): 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
madridguy:
Do you know the guy personally? Answer me first and let leave mumsy for now tongue

Why?
Re: Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US by madridguy(m): 10:42pm On Apr 09, 2017
Because he raised about your mumsy first. Well, that aside, how are you @ this hour?

Ngozi123:

Why?
Re: Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US by Ngozi123(f): 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
madridguy:
Because he raised about your mumsy first. Well, that aside, how are you @ this hour?

I'm fine thanks, and you?
Re: Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US by madridguy(m): 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2017
Am good just missing you.

Ngozi123:

I'm fine thanks, and you?
Re: Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US by newcreatio(m): 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
piperson:
Ekwonna!!!!!

coman open the door

I brought afrocandy and maheeda with me
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 10, 2017
abbey621:

Come on even you can't be this ignorant! All your politicians and celebrities going for treatment in India, who is treating them? That is just one example, even in a Christian country like the USA, Muslims represents more than 10% of the physicians. My only advice to you is to use Google, this way you won't be a laughing cow on Nairaland grin grin
this is neither India nor the USA dumbo,you asked me a question only to now be talking about something else,incase you missed the answer to your question ''i wont allow it play out'', i wonder what would have happened to fools like you who claim intelligence if google wasn't made, as for the cows,you and your brothers fit the perfect description ,ode,i have given you and your stupid brother on this thread too much attention,so dont mention me again,i know you might need to be told twice before you process,so i repeat,dont mention me again
Re: Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US by abbey621(m): 12:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
2dugged:
this is neither India nor the USA dumbo,you asked me a question only to now be talking about something else,incase you missed the answer to your question ''i wont allow it play out'', i wonder what would have happened to fools like you who claim intelligence if google wasn't made, as for the cows,you and your brothers fit the perfect description ,ode,i have given you and your stupid brother on this thread too much attention,so dont mention me again,i know you might need to be told twice before you process,so i repeat,dont mention me again

Incoherent sentences typical of a local bigot. I'll quote your answer below:

I can't even allow such a scenario play itself out. pissful barbarians blowing up the entire world with their pissful religion, I bet y'all will be too busy making bombs than going to medical school anyway grin

I think my answer shows even in other places in the world we have Muslim medical professionals not to now talk of Nigeria where dem yapa! Like I said before make sure you are never treated by a Muslim doctor otherwise your hypocrisy will smell all the way from Nigeria to Osaka, most times I ignore bigots like you but I'm feeling generous of late....no need to thank me grin grin
Re: Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
abbey621:

Incoherent sentences typical of a local bigot. I'll quote your answer below:

I think my answer shows even in other places in the world we have Muslim medical professionals not to now talk of Nigeria where dem yapa! Like I said before make sure you are never treated by a Muslim doctor otherwise your hypocrisy will smell all the way from Nigeria to Osaka, most times I ignore bigots like you but I'm feeling generous of late....no need to thank me grin grin
I will gladly be a bigot so long as it grin relates to terrorist like you and your brothers and I have no regrets, since You monsters have refused to live and let live and yes I have never and will not allow myself to be attended to by a muslim (potential terrorist) so hold your breaks, you this international muslim fool and be gone,seems your epileptic brain could not comprehend the meaning of "don't mention me again" even when I said it twice, or you simplywant to have the last say like the cow that you are. my bigotry is justifiable, no apologies to you and your pedeophilic brothers, useless bloody savages,children of destruction grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US by abbey621(m): 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
2dugged:
I will gladly be a bigot so long as it grin relates to terrorist like you and your brothers and I have no regrets, since You monsters have refused to live and let live and yes I have never and will not allow myself to be attended to by a muslim (potential terrorist) so hold your breaks, you this international muslim fool and be gone,seems your epileptic brain could not comprehend the meaning of "don't mention me again" even when I said it twice, or you simplywant to have the last say like the cow that you are. my bigotry is justifiable, no apologies to you and your pedeophilic brothers, useless bloody savages,children of destruction grin

Amen...the bold part is my prayer for you, if a Muslim is the only one left to save your life, may Almighty Allah not make it possible. May you die a slow and painful death than to allow a bloody Muslim save your life....Amin ya Robbi!
Re: Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
abbey621:

Amen...the bold part is my prayer for you, if a Muslim is the only one left to save your life, may Almighty Allah not make it possible. May you die a slow and painful death than to allow a bloody Muslim save your life....Amin ya Robbi!
hehehehhehe, tell your blood sucking Allah, that my blood is too bitter for him to drink, grin, he can continue quenching his thirst for blood in the north east grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US by Ehinmola(m): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
teamsynergy:
stop calling this mofos Nigerians.... he lives and works in the US, yet u dey call d negroe nigerian
. You forgot that chukuwemeka can be an afro american name
Re: Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US by mrikenna002: 10:41am On Apr 15, 2017
the best way to solve your financial problem, see details below

Re: Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US by collinsmcmorgan(m): 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
juman:

She might be under the bondage of those that took her to that country. Working for them.

But anyway, even in nigeria in some area you can get sex worker of that age.
yea many, Lagos number one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) / New Way Of Defrauding And Emptying Bank Account Discovered / FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.