Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift (31464 Views)

Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) / Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses / Barclays Bank Asks Nigerians With Less Than £100,000 To Close Their Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by israelmao(m): 9:02am On Apr 09, 2017
dingbang:
He was just lucky.....

It's more than luck.Righteousness and integrity exalt .
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by awa(m): 9:03am On Apr 09, 2017
berrystunn:
Efcc should question the owns, how did he manage to get 10k dollars in this hardship + recession

How can you misplace such money in this hardship is highly questionable.

Na set up jaree.. Don't mind them. Those gullible enough would believe it
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 09, 2017
Great news

I am happy he was given more than he could have stolen.

Benefits - he was rewarded on Earth and possibly in Heaven if it exists.

This rarely happens. The rewards are often smaller.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by Bridget95(f): 9:05am On Apr 09, 2017
ademoladeji:
Weldone Ibro.

Trust me, if na 5%er, na straight to d BDC
the gutter reasoning of some brownies baffles even the the devil himself. They believe beyond everything that the north is superior and more honest than them despite the north producing the most corrupt president and public office holders no wonder TINUBU led them into voting bubu the old one.

1 Like

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by selfmadeboss: 9:06am On Apr 09, 2017
One out of 10000 honesty that paid. If you see money , no mumu like this guy o in the name of honesty.
But wait, i trust my naija guys, you will soon see security guard that will return 100k usd grin
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 09, 2017
They did this too.

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by Ijaya123: 9:11am On Apr 09, 2017
henrydadon:
i see yoruba people are confuse because they are not sure if it yoruba Ibrahim or hausa Ibrahim.

But we know categorically that he is not a beast from the east.

Honesty is not their way.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by obiezed: 9:11am On Apr 09, 2017
emiliy223:
According to instagram user nana_udom a security man named Ibrahim has just been bombarded with rewards at the 2017 UBA CEO Awards in Eko Hotel And Suites Victoria Island Lagos State Nigeria For returning the sum of $10,000 misplaced by a customer

REWARD FOR INTEGRITY

For returning 10,000USD of a customer he found, Ibrahim, a security man with UBA was rewarded with the sum of $5,000 by the governor of Adamawa, $10,000 by the governor of Bauchi, the Deputy Senate president, Senator Ekwerenmadu said He will be announced at the floor of the Senate on Tuesday during plenary and will be given the sum of N5,000,000(Five Million Naira only) by the senate.

Ibrahim was also given an award of Excellence by the bank and several unannounced donations, He is the young man standing next to the Deputy Senate President

Culled from: http://enigeria.com.ng/uba-security-guard-gets-lots-monetary-gift-returning-10-000-owner/
A relative of mine who was present at the Gala night told me about this yesterday night when he got back home,in fact ,Tony had to cut off some other dignitaries who also wanted to give the young man something, like play like play,the guy for carry up to N30 M go house yesterday .
For giving back $10k(about N4M)the guy hammer $15k+N5M(about N11M), whose says honesty doesn't pay.
I only hope this will not the style of Ayiri Emiri promise and fail(political promise)and I also hope that the young man doesn't rush to resign his 30k job and starting forming emergency big boy,make him invest wella,N11M can disappear puff in one stupid night of club hopping.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 09, 2017
papaejima1:
Name one country sir. Ever heard of finders keepers even in the US?
Japan....read about what people were doing when a nuclear reactor exploded..
But YES, during Hurricane Katrina, blacks were looting on a large scale.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by DonDiego(m): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2017
ademoladeji:
Weldone Ibro.

Yes. To BDCs owned by very dubious and murderous 97%ers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by Basfaq(m): 9:34am On Apr 09, 2017
henrydadon:
i see yoruba people are confuse because they are not sure if it yoruba Ibrahim or hausa Ibrahim.
There is no any confusion there if you could read well with assimilation. But what sure most is that he wasn't an ipob.I can proudly beat my chest yanmri will never do that grin.ntoor.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by DonDiego(m): 9:39am On Apr 09, 2017
giles14:
useless maggot .the lady that found #20+million while cleaning toilets in MMIA and returned it to the authority is a northerner.

Ten kegs of palm wine for you, bro.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by DonDiego(m): 9:42am On Apr 09, 2017
Basfaq:
There is no any confusion there if you could read well with assimilation. But what sure most is that he wasn't an ipob.I can proudly beat my chest yanmri will never do that grin.ntoor.

Go and ask them at the Lagos airport. A woman cleaner from Ebonyi State already did it in a more spectacular way. Why not update your rusty news feed?
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by yinkslinks(m): 9:50am On Apr 09, 2017
Thieves honouring the innocent. Loool
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by Royruky(m): 9:51am On Apr 09, 2017
emiliy223:
According to instagram user nana_udom a security man named Ibrahim has just been bombarded with rewards at the 2017 UBA CEO Awards in Eko Hotel And Suites Victoria Island Lagos State Nigeria For returning the sum of $10,000 misplaced by a customer

REWARD FOR INTEGRITY

For returning 10,000USD of a customer he found, Ibrahim, a security man with UBA was rewarded with the sum of $5,000 by the governor of Adamawa, $10,000 by the governor of Bauchi, the Deputy Senate president, Senator Ekwerenmadu said He will be announced at the floor of the Senate on Tuesday during plenary and will be given the sum of N5,000,000(Five Million Naira only) by the senate.

Ibrahim was also given an award of Excellence by the bank and several unannounced donations, He is the young man standing next to the Deputy Senate President

Culled from: http://enigeria.com.ng/uba-security-guard-gets-lots-monetary-gift-returning-10-000-owner/

I pray they redeem the pledges
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by kenoz(m): 9:59am On Apr 09, 2017
Nice one
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by brownhawk: 10:07am On Apr 09, 2017
Holatunde007:
Woooow he got the best offer

Meanwhile

pls fellow nairalanders, am a student in my HND 1 Estate management. Pls the semester is just ending, as we all know the country is tight right now, I need any work either factory, company, daily, weekly or office job I can do within the two months break before school resumes to have my school fees paid.
Pls I am all alone for myself.
Pls help a striving brother, am currently staying in Abeokuta.
This is my contact both what'sapp and direct call are allowed O7O 33 26 61 93. May the surprise us all IJN
AMEN
goodluck bro. I'll keep an eye out for u and look through Jiji.com.ng too
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by brownhawk: 10:10am On Apr 09, 2017
Holatunde007:
Woooow he got the best offer

Meanwhile

pls fellow nairalanders, am a student in my HND 1 Estate management. Pls the semester is just ending, as we all know the country is tight right now, I need any work either factory, company, daily, weekly or office job I can do within the two months break before school resumes to have my school fees paid.
Pls I am all alone for myself.
Pls help a striving brother, am currently staying in Abeokuta.
This is my contact both what'sapp and direct call are allowed O7O 33 26 61 93. May the surprise us all IJN
AMEN
goodluck bro. I'll keep an eye out for u and look through jiji.com.ng too
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by Spidermon: 10:13am On Apr 09, 2017
This one still make brain.

Unlike the abuja taxi driver that refunded a $120,000 dropped in his taxi by oyinbos and all he got was an award and handshake....
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by umarshehu58(m): 10:13am On Apr 09, 2017
Honesty, thats what Igbos lack
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by saibop(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2017
henrydadon:

Ode ni bobo yi sha
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by coputa(m): 10:46am On Apr 09, 2017
The irony of this drama is that they rewarded him with money they found but didn't returned.Nobody wants to be like him,its a risk taken too far.A thief want to be identified with an honest man.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2017
papaejima1:

Name one country sir.
Ever heard of finders keepers even in the US?

I left my wallet containing money on a bus in London. Someone found it and gave it to the bus driver.

I forgot my phone in a shop in Dubai, I went back there hours later and it was still there.

My gfs ATM card fell off her wallet while we were holidaying in Finland. A good person who found it, returned it to the bank.

These are only a few lost and found cases I cab remember. I don't know about the US because I haven't been there yet.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by skillz111(m): 11:01am On Apr 09, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
I wouldn't have returned still tongue tongue
lol criminal mind season infinity
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 09, 2017
skillz111:
lol criminal mind season infinity
I bet you wouldn't have returned it either. Would ya?
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by Alvinnado(m): 11:51am On Apr 09, 2017
WELDONE SIR
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by FBIL: 11:52am On Apr 09, 2017
ademoladeji:
Weldone Ibro.

HaHahahaha....!! Tribalism is ingrained in your blood and that's why you can't survive outside that your muddy town dotted with brown roofs and street urchins. You can see how far your beloved country has progressed, simply because you're busy hating that 5%er, as you call it. Even if it's you that took that money, you'll never return it. Forget the make-belief show you are seeing. Guard yourself against hypertension, I see it killing you early due to hatred.
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by eluquenson(m): 11:54am On Apr 09, 2017
The guy was extremely lucky and that's God's plan for him to get riches.

UBA has elevated him for life.....I witnessed the occasion

1 Like

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by eluquenson(m): 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
henrydadon:

1 Like

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by papaejima1: 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
Dreamwaker:

I left my wallet containing money on a bus in London. Someone found it and gave it to the bus driver.

I forgot my phone in a shop in Dubai, I went back there hours later and it was still there.

My gfs ATM card fell off her wallet while we were holidaying in Finland. A good person who found it, returned it to the bank.

These are only a few lost and found cases I cab remember. I don't know about the US because I haven't been there yet.
Now you took note of these good deeds, so we also took note of ours and decided to reward him
Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by henrydadon(m): 12:02pm On Apr 09, 2017

Re: UBA Security Guard Returns $10,000 To Its Owner, Gets Lots Of Monetary Gift by berrystunn(m): 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
awa:

Na set up jaree.. Don't mind them. Those gullible enough would believe it

Scam every where.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Jeff Bezos Beat Bill Gates To Become The Current Richest Man / Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria / Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.