Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband (57137 Views)

Pregnant Laura Ikeji Allegedly Splits From Husband / DJ Cuppy With Janet Joshua, Anthony Joshua's Sister (Photo) / Janet Jackson Steps Out Fully Covered Up With Her Husband Wissam Al Mana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband by loyalbae: 6:33am On Apr 09, 2017
Janet Jackson has split from her multi-millionaire husband just months after giving birth to her first child at the age of 50.

The pop-star sister of the late Michael Jackson wed Qatari businessman Wissam Al Mana in 2012 and their son, Eissa, was born on January 3.

Her recent retreat from the limelight – and the postponement of her Unbreakable world tour last year involving 36 gruelling stadium shows – had been put down to contentment with her marriage. 

But last night, a close friend of Ms Jackson told The Mail on Sunday: ‘Sadly, Janet and Wissam have decided that it wasn’t working and to go their separate ways.

‘They’re both busy people but determined to be good parents, even if they’re apart. It’s amicable and Eissa will stay with his mother, who is basing herself in London.’
When the couple married, there was much speculation, never confirmed, that Ms Jackson had converted to Islam, fuelled by her appearance in a head scarf.

There were rumours of a split within days of her son’s birth, when she was seen in public without a wedding ring but these were discounted at the time.

culled from http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4393934/Janet-Jackson-splits-Qatari-tycoon-husband.html

2 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband by ibkgab001: 6:38am On Apr 09, 2017
Kentro level

3 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 09, 2017
Hmmmm. I don't want to believe this. No!!!

12 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband by rxgodwin(m): 6:51am On Apr 09, 2017
Ohh myy
Re: Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband by Came: 7:04am On Apr 09, 2017
So this man think say he fit tame lion, she just use the man console herself of the death of her brother. Am not surprise at all. Marriage na for strong and very patient people , marriage means taking rubbish,if you can't endure rubbish,out you go !!!

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband by Nutase: 7:16am On Apr 09, 2017
Who cares?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband by Mologi(m): 7:27am On Apr 09, 2017
This Arab guy really tried for her...

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband by thorpido(m): 7:32am On Apr 09, 2017
Mcheeew.
Celebrities making a mess of what marriage should be.
How did they think it was going to work?An American celebrity marrying a muslim arab?

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband by segebase(m): 7:45am On Apr 09, 2017
too bad
Re: Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband by bolinjkezzy(m): 7:49am On Apr 09, 2017
Mologi:
This Arab guy really tried for her...
How?what way?

12 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband by Mologi(m): 7:51am On Apr 09, 2017
bolinjkezzy:

How?what way?

ask google?
you will see that he married a vintage Kardashian.....

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband by EppPliss: 8:19am On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband by OsoDupe(f): 8:26am On Apr 09, 2017
I'm not disappointed. People has been expecting this all along.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband by Kobicove(m): 8:46am On Apr 09, 2017
Nothing surprising here...

Mission accomplished undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband by bolinjkezzy(m): 8:49am On Apr 09, 2017
bolinjkezzy:

How?what way?
So u mean d Arab guy does not know who she is b4 e married ha? u make it sound like e did ha a favour by marrying her

29 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband by Moving4: 8:50am On Apr 09, 2017
DAT is wat dey do, all dese female celebrities. All dey nid is a child & dats it.... They will b seeking 4 divorce so DAT dey can continue their Free way of life...

21 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband by Sapphire86(f): 9:55am On Apr 09, 2017
OsoDupe:
I'm not disappointed. People has been expecting this all along.

I'm one of those who have been expecting it. It seems like a money arrangement to me.

Anyway Madam Janet will be $500m richer according to the prenup.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband by henrydadon(m): 11:51am On Apr 09, 2017
ok nairalander today is my birthday..how many likes can your boy get

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband by Hades2016(m): 11:52am On Apr 09, 2017
Na today undecided

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband by DIKEnaWAR: 11:53am On Apr 09, 2017
The alimony will keep her going for a least 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband by Tazdroid(m): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2017
So, if I understand this thread clearly, na conflicting business interests crash their marriage like MMM?

"Unfortunate" doesn't quite describe their predicament. At least they resolved to bring up the child under the best conditions possible

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband by Tazdroid(m): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2017
henrydadon:
ok nairalander today is my birthday..how many likes can your boy get
Na so u go dey find likes upandan from thread to thread?

22 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband by babyfaceafrica: 11:53am On Apr 09, 2017
Lolz....who marriage EPP?

3 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband by Berbierklaus(f): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2017
Finally,the man just caged Janet like say na slave inside that their hideous masquerade atire

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:54am On Apr 09, 2017
Hmmmnnn
Re: Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:54am On Apr 09, 2017
Blood Of Malachi. shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband by babyfaceafrica: 11:54am On Apr 09, 2017
Sapphire86:

I'm one of those who have been expecting it. It seems like a money arrangement to me.

Anyway Madam Janet will be $500m richer according to the prenup.
thats chicken change to the man and Janet is not poor ,na poor oyinbo dey carry this alimony and prenup financial obligations for head

13 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband by doctimonyeka(m): 11:54am On Apr 09, 2017
I saw it coming..... Celebrities and failed marriages just be like bread and butter...

#world people..
Re: Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband by Tazdroid(m): 11:55am On Apr 09, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Finally,the man just caged Janet like say slave
Hmmm, just hearing this. So, you were there when he caged her?

10 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband by OgidiOlu3(m): 11:55am On Apr 09, 2017
Why she come be like balloon for the last pic? undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband by Drazeen(m): 11:55am On Apr 09, 2017
It seems all women want these days is someone to impregnate them. The next thing is to divorce him and raise the child alone.

I will die before i let any woman separate me from my child.

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Queen Nelly Mbonu's Nude Photoshoot / "Ahuofe Patri, Your Boobs Have Fallen" - Ghanaian Fans Tell Actress / "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.